Sep 27, 2017#1

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Sep 27, 2017#2

That’s awesome!! I’m going to donate!!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#3

Just donated, I wish I could do more.. I'm so proud of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#4

Does anyone know if this also benefits Mexico?

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#5

jlover917 wrote:Does anyone know if this also benefits Mexico?

Yes it will

14K2,771
            Contributor
            14K2,771

Sep 27, 2017#6

Very nice of her/them

Guess to big show she was talking about the other day will be part of this initiative as well

26K8,905
              Doctor of Jenology
              26K8,905

Sep 27, 2017#7

I hope she will perform with Bruno Mars :D

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#8

why is she promoting hurricane and not her Spanish album? Where is AAA video?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#9

justSWEET wrote:
                    jlover917 wrote:Does anyone know if this also benefits Mexico?

Yes it will

Is that stated somewhere cause all I saw was Puerto Rico. Which they need help for sure but I would also like to know if it’s for Mexico too if not so I can look for somewhere else?

12K11,426
                    Contributor
                    12K11,426

Sep 27, 2017#10

Lacroix wrote:why is she promoting hurricane and not her Spanish album? Where is AAA video?
                      Is this a serious question? Are you really this ignorant? She is not promoting a hurricane you idiot, she is trying to help the people of Puerto Rico that have been deeply affected by this horrible hurricane. Its not all about her music, movies, and her other 10000 projects. I applaud all of them for how much help they are providing to these poor people and how passionate she is about this. That country is a mess right now and needs so much help to get back to where they use to be. I hope she continues to push this and does not forge about her people until they start getting the help they need.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#11

Lacroix wrote:why is she promoting hurricane and not her Spanish album? Where is AAA video?
                        Is this a serious question? Are you really this ignorant? She is not promoting a hurricane you idiot, she is trying to help the people of Puerto Rico that have been deeply affected by this horrible hurricane. Its not all about her music, movies, and her other 10000 projects. I applaud all of them for how much help they are providing to these poor people and how passionate she is about this. That country is a mess right now and needs so much help to get back to where they use to be. I hope she continues to push this and does not forge about her people until they start getting the help they need.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#12

Don't know why she deleted her post?

20K7,822
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          20K7,822

Sep 27, 2017#13

She deleted all tweets too ...

Almost $30K already.

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Sep 28, 2017#14

Luka711 wrote:She deleted all tweets too ...

Oh well...

Tidal >>>>>>> Marc Anthony

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#15

CAN WE BAN THIS PERSON?

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Sep 28, 2017#16

even if she can't be there why would she delete everything about this, unless the whole thing isn't happening anymore ?

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Sep 28, 2017#17

Why did she delete everything, after posting about it?
                                    Her team even mess up charity events :coffee

12K11,426
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,426

Sep 28, 2017#18

Lets just hope they are still trying to figure things out and get back to this...messy

Master of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#19

is Jen on this?

20K7,822
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,822

Oct 06, 2017#20

She's not performing, I guess.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 06, 2017#21

She should appear on the part of Gente de Zona in Ni Tú Ni Yo and Almost Like Praying...

Master of Jenology

Oct 06, 2017#22

hmm she's listed as special appearance and Alex... i feel its a video they would have done. Im guessing shes not performing if she is perfoming for the tidal.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 08, 2017#23

Marc Anthony, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and More to Come Together For 'Somos Live!' Benefit Concert

The first round of performers for “Somos Live! benefit concert has been revealed. Marc Anthony, Camila, Gente De Zona, Nicky Jam, DJ Khaled, Prince Royce, Romeo Santos, Alejandro Sanz and Daddy Yankee will take center stage at the Marlins Park in Miami on Saturday, October 14.

The event, will also be supported by Jennifer Lopez, Alex Rodriguez, Selena Gomez, Ricky Martin, Demi Lovato, Adam Levine, Jamie Foxx, Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara, Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Gina Rodriguez, Derek Hough, Paris Jackson, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner, who are going to appear -- via telecast -- live from Los Angeles.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony appear during the finale of the Q'Viva! The Chosen Live show at the Mandalay Bay Events Center on May 26, 2012 in Las Vegas.

Last month, Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez announced the creation of "Somos Una Voz" (We Are One Voice), a relief initiative supported by an alliance of celebrities. Proceeds of the Somos Live! concert will be used to rush food, shelter, medicine, power, and communications to the areas affected by recent natural disasters through different charities including: American Red Cross, Feeding America, Habitat for Humanity International, Save the Children Federation, US Fund for UNICEF, United Way of Miami-Dade.

More performers will be announced soon. To purchase tickets, click here.

12K11,426
                                                Contributor
                                                12K11,426

Oct 09, 2017#24

Hmm disappointed shes not performing...

Master of Jenology

Oct 09, 2017#25

Crazy4JenL wrote:Hmm disappointed shes not performing...

She already has to be at Tidal event... i doubt she would have done two performances (wish she did tho)... but those would have been gr8 opportunity to promote new song/new album.... her team is sooooo brilliant :cheer

Read more posts (215 remaining)