20K7,821
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,821

Sep 27, 2017#2

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Sep 27, 2017#3

DEAD @ Jen seeing the clothes for the first time and telling "this one's not bad"
        and the store is playing Rihanna's song.. I CANT.

13K1,207
        Doctor of Jenology
        13K1,207

Sep 27, 2017#4

Good she has time for that and not for her music.

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#5

The complaining on here never stops apparently

46K3,605
            Admin
            46K3,605

Sep 27, 2017#6

justSWEET wrote:The complaining on here never stops apparently
              :jensmdh It is seriously ridiculous.

Anyway, that's a really nice Kohls and setup with her pics. I wonder which one it is. They were renovating mine, but I haven't gone since they finished.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#7

Complaining? Seriously? %)
                No, it's not.

We are just sick and tired... :coffee

14K2,609
                Admin
                14K2,609

Sep 27, 2017#8

Some of you guys fail to realize that some of us here enjoy her other projects! It’s s annoying when people are not respectful of that!! Kohl’s is nothing new, she’s been doing it for years!!! If you don’t like a topic, why bother?

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Sep 27, 2017#9

^ As for me - I'm happy you enjoy her other projects. I wish I could too. But I can't go to her Vegas show or her Kohl's store or donate to victims of whatever hurricane hit USA or other country Jennifer care about because I'm not from USA as many of other BBers here. Why can't you understand that international JLovers are here for her international projects like new album & a movie on a big screen? We can't enjoy her other projects because we can't touch it (like new blouse from Kohl's) or sing along at her Vegas show, etc. It's super cool that you can.

And please understand me correctly - I'm not complaining like you think I do - I'm explaning my point of view. And I'm sad I can't do that free like we always used to do here. I miss old BB when we had a lot of KIND JLovers here, not trolls & a**holes. When everything we said, I SAID, was just fine and reaction was normal - not like now when I post pic and receive a PM from admin that I can't post this pic. Like seriously?

I like yall and I don't wanna fight & troll each other and I still have hope for BB but it's too tiny.

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Sep 27, 2017#10

kateflo wrote:^ As for me - I'm happy you enjoy her other projects. I wish I could too. But I can't go to her Vegas show or her Kohl's store or donate to victims of whatever hurricane hit USA or other country Jennifer care about because I'm not from USA as many of other BBers here. Why can't you understand that international JLovers are here for her international projects like new album & a movie on a big screen? We can't enjoy her other projects because we can't touch it (like new blouse from Kohl's) or sing along at her Vegas show, etc. It's super cool that you can.

And please understand me correctly - I'm not complaining like you think I do - I'm explaning my point of view. And I'm sad I can't do that free like we always used to do here. I miss old BB when we had a lot of KIND JLovers here, not trolls & a**holes. When everything we said, I SAID, was just fine and reaction was normal - not like now when I post pic and receive a PM from admin that I can't post this pic. Like seriously?

I like yall and I don't wanna fight & troll each other and I still have hope for BB but it's too tiny.
                      I FULLY agree.
                      Jen's carreer is all bout US JLovers (if there are still left) She has not done anything for Europe & rest of the world since On The Floor promo. Its been 5 years. I don't even mention when was the last time I got to see her movies in theatre. I guess the last movie released was What To Expect When You're Excepting. :coffee
                      And I do agree that is not negativity when a member mentions that Jen has time for EVERYTHING ELSE besides MOVIES/MUSIC. Which is the truth.

14K2,609
                      Admin
                      14K2,609

Sep 27, 2017#11

You guys are totally missing the point! But, I’m not one to go back and forth with essays! My reply was plain and simple. If you didn’t get it, I don’t know what to tell you.
                        I will say, as with any artist in this business, things change and people change. Maybe you guys should consider that with your expectations of her career at this point. Might save you a lot of frustration.

No drama here from me, though. There are far more important things going on in life.

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Sep 27, 2017#12

46K3,605
                          Admin
                          46K3,605

Sep 27, 2017#13

Are you serious? You weren't being "kind" to JENNIFER when you posted the pic I messaged you about and others like it. You didn't even bother to respond. Instead you decided to be be passive aggressive publicly. And to bring up her work to help her people who lost their homes and do not have food or water...Seriously stop for a minute a think that over.

Every single thread turns into BS about "I don't like this" or that, or this project sucks. I want her to do this, I want her to do that. I'm so over it.

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

Sep 27, 2017#14

Wish she would do something more high end
                              Cant say wow original well designed clothes, but hey Im not the target group anyways

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#15

how did a post about her new Kohl's line become about all this nonsense? the clothes and the store look great it would be cool if we had kohls in Canada but we dont...

26K8,905
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,905

Sep 27, 2017#16

JenRox wrote:Every single thread turns into BS about "I don't like this" or that, or this project sucks. I want her to do this, I want her to do that. I'm so over it.
                                  One minute later....
                                  masc86 wrote:Wish she would do something more high end
                                  Cant say wow original well designed clothes, but hey Im not the target group anyways
                                  #MESS

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#17

kateflo wrote:Good she has time for that and not for her music.
                                    :ROFL:

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Sep 27, 2017#18

J wrote:
                                      JenRox wrote:Every single thread turns into BS about "I don't like this" or that, or this project sucks. I want her to do this, I want her to do that. I'm so over it.
                                      One minute later....
                                      #MESS
                                      Seems like we cant share our opinion here anymore
                                      Am I dragging her or being disrespectful? Not in my book. I share my opinion and dont repeat myself 5 times. Like I said for this particular project Im not the target group anyways.

As a fan I dont have to like every single thing she does, never did and never will.

Unfortunately I dont enjoy the stuff she puts out as much as I used to. Its all personal taste and opinion and we evolve as persons as well. In my book she was a trendsetter years ago and lots of things had a higher quality/wow factor and artistic standpoint in my eyes from music to perfumes and clothing lines.

Doesnt take away Ill always support her. Ill always be thankful for what she did for me and what an impact he had on my life during the years my mom was sick and after she passed away.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#19

mEm wrote:
                                        kateflo wrote:^ As for me - I'm happy you enjoy her other projects. I wish I could too. But I can't go to her Vegas show or her Kohl's store or donate to victims of whatever hurricane hit USA or other country Jennifer care about because I'm not from USA as many of other BBers here. Why can't you understand that international JLovers are here for her international projects like new album & a movie on a big screen? We can't enjoy her other projects because we can't touch it (like new blouse from Kohl's) or sing along at her Vegas show, etc. It's super cool that you can.

I FULLY agree.
                                        Jen's carreer is all bout US JLovers (if there are still left) She has not done anything for Europe & rest of the world since On The Floor promo. Its been 5 years. I don't even mention when was the last time I got to see her movies in theatre. I guess the last movie released was What To Expect When You're Excepting. :coffee
                                        And I do agree that is not negativity when a member mentions that Jen has time for EVERYTHING ELSE besides MOVIES/MUSIC. Which is the truth.
                                        ^ :ditto :Bravo:

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#20

JLO needs to add "businessperson" & "US Only" in her old sentence and then everyone happy :lol:

12K11,426
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,426

Sep 27, 2017#21

I sometimes forget she still makes clothes for Kohls. Does anyone know if this is even successful?

I also agree with you. She should keep making this affordable line but something high end will fit her brand so well.

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#22

they removed her from the kohls where i live ..... she used to be everywhere i thought this brand had died off

Intro to Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#23

I actually do enjoy all of Jen’s projects, even though I’m from finland too. :coffee

The fur vest and the pink shirt looks absolutely amazing!! :bow