Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#826

I really doubt about an English album soon... :coffee

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#827

juniorsega wrote:Lmao. As if Jen would get a Latin Grammy nod.

Actually OYPLV has like 20% chance cuz of marc but are covers eligible?
      It is funny that you say with so much sureness she won't get a nomination, but isn't sure if covers are eligible. :coffee

Just for your information, Every project with Roberto Carlos has released has been nominated (even the worst ones). The vocal performance and the impact OYPLV had on the tropical charts and also on the ratings last year, definetely puts her on the map. Both songs are her best try for the Latin Grammy since 2007.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#828

JFan wrote:
        Mille Backer wrote:This era is complety BORING... I can't wait to end this mess and I can't even get excited to start the english era, because she will treat with the same neglect of this in spanish!

So STFU. #byebitch #trash
        Bye honey!

Contributor

Sep 26, 2017#829

Covers aren't eligible for nominations though, unless they add new material. Like Lil' Kim's verse on Lady Marmalade.

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Sep 26, 2017#830

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#831

Wellyver wrote:
              juniorsega wrote:Lmao. As if Jen would get a Latin Grammy nod.

Actually OYPLV has like 20% chance cuz of marc but are covers eligible?
              It is funny that you say with so much sureness she won't get a nomination, but isn't sure if covers are eligible. :coffee

Just for your information, Every project with Roberto Carlos has released has been nominated (even the worst ones). The vocal performance and the impact OYPLV had on the tropical charts and also on the ratings last year, definetely puts her on the map. Both songs are her best try for the Latin Grammy since 2007.
              Let's hope they get a nom. I'm just a bit bitter que hiciste didn't get squat. Flawless poetic masterpiece gets nothing makes me really pessimistic.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#832

If No Me Ames get a nomination, OYPLV could be too!

Sep 26, 2017#833

Nothing for JLO this year...

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#834

Mille Backer wrote:Nothing for JLO this year...
                    Gosh

Sep 26, 2017#835

Link?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#836

moejlo wrote:
                        Link?
                        http://www.univision.com/especiales/lat ... rammy-2017

Despacito, Felices los 4, Vente pa ca and Chantaje are nominated for The Best Song Of The Year.
                        How can all of u see, the Latin Grammys' nominates are based on popularity of the songs.

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#837

I'm more surprised for Chegaste tbh... The Latin Grammys usually suck Roberto's balls so much that i thought it could get at least 2 noms.

Well, if she can't get a single one next year for the spanish album, then i officialy give up on this.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#838

Wellyver wrote:I'm more surprised for Chegaste tbh... The Latin Grammys usually suck Roberto's balls so much that i thought it could get at least 2 noms.

Well, if she can't get a single one next year for the spanish album, then i officialy give up on this.
                            What kills me is goatkira

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#839

Shakira album and singles where gr8 so that was expected! When Jen releases her album this year im sure she would be nominated next year....she needs to do more with her singles and not just drop them and leave them otherwise she will not get a nom.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#840

rainman wrote:Shakira album and singles where gr8 so that was expected! When Jen releases her album this year im sure she would be nominated next year....she needs to do more with her singles and not just drop them and leave them otherwise she will not get a nom.
                                The first step is perform Amor Amor Amor at the Latin Grammy Awards!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2017#841

Mille Backer wrote:
                                  rainman wrote:Shakira album and singles where gr8 so that was expected! When Jen releases her album this year im sure she would be nominated next year....she needs to do more with her singles and not just drop them and leave them otherwise she will not get a nom.
                                  The first step is perform Amor Amor Amor at the Latin Grammy Awards!
                                  I'm crossing my fingers...

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#842

I agree with u .. she has to perform Amor Amor Amor at the Latin Grammys...

Contributor

Sep 27, 2017#843

Funny how some people on this board actually thought Jen would even have a chance getting nominated for anything in this era for a Grammy, or a VMA when she hasn't released anything decent.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#844

So do we know the release date of This album??
                                        I thought its release to be tomorrow. I don't understand what they are doing??

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#845

Really the era hasnt even officially started yet.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#846

Dan#jlofan wrote:Really the era hasnt even officially started yet.
                                            Really???? :coffee

The Era started many monthsssss ago, it just never left the ground and we will be lucky if this Era even leave the ground. It's just a mess the way is being handled. Like I said before, hoping for the best but let's not be surprise if this era is shelf and never see the light :argh

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#847

platanopower wrote:
                                              Dan#jlofan wrote:Really the era hasnt even officially started yet.
                                              Really???? :coffee

The Era started many monthsssss ago, it just never left the ground and we will be lucky if this Era even leave the ground. It's just a mess the way is being handled. Like I said before, hoping for the best but let's not be surprise if this era is shelf and never see the light :argh
                                              Every time it looks to be starting we get nothing. OYPLV certainly didnt start the era, nor did Chegatse, Mirate and I'd say NTNY didn't either. I mean we dont say the Love? era started with Loubotins or that SNL performance of Until it Beats No More, or even the Good Ht Video. This era will start when she actually commits to some promo and sticks with a single. Hopefully that wil be Amor Amor Amor.

If we look at it this way
                                              OYPLV performance at Latin Grammys = Loubotins performance at AMAS
                                              Mirate a ballad performed at Billboard Latin Awards = Until it beats no more a ballad, performed on SNL
                                              NTNY - Video filmed, but dropped as first single = Good Hit - Video Filmed, but drpped as first single

Hopefully then....

Amor Amor Amor = On the FLoor GLOBAL SMASH

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#848

Lol thats nice let s hope so

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#849

chrisjlover wrote:
                                                  chrisjlover wrote:
                                                  Taina Mia wrote:Has jlo ever had a #1 hot 100 billboard song?
                                                  Are u sure that u are a JLover?
                                                  And to reply your question: If You Had My Love, I'm Real (Murder Remix), Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix), All I Have
                                                  And I'm sorry, I didn't want to be rude. It was spontaneous.

I didn't take it that way, we're good. I was arguing wirh a Cardi fan that tried to say Cardi is the first Latina to get a number 1 on hot 100.When I told her about all her number ones she didn't believe me, so I needed to fact check, that's all.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#850

Taina Mia wrote:
                                                    chrisjlover wrote:
                                                    chrisjlover wrote:
                                                    Taina Mia wrote:Has jlo ever had a #1 hot 100 billboard song?
                                                    Are u sure that u are a JLover?
                                                    And to reply your question: If You Had My Love, I'm Real (Murder Remix), Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix), All I Have
                                                    And I'm sorry, I didn't want to be rude. It was spontaneous.

I didn't take it that way, we're good. I was arguing wirh a Cardi fan that tried to say Cardi is the first Latina to get a number 1 on hot 100.When I told her about all her number ones she didn't believe me, so I needed to fact check, that's all.
                                                    She didn't believe you? Give her receipts http://www.billboard.com/artist/304444/ ... opez/chart

Read more posts (1536 remaining)