JLo Joins Telemundo’s ‘Todos Unidos’ Prime Time Special

JLo Joins Telemundo’s ‘Todos Unidos’ Prime Time Special

46K3,605
Admin
46K3,605

Sep 23, 2017#1

Telemundo announced that Jennifer Lopez and other top Latin music stars will join “Todos Unidos” (All Together), the network’s television special hosted by international media icon, Don Francisco, airing this Sunday, September 24 from 7-11 pm / 6-10 CT, in support of the victims of the recent natural disasters in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Texas and Florida. The live broadcast to be produced from Miami, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Houston and Los Angeles and airing simultaneously across Telemundo, the cable network Universo and the Telemundo Internacional Cable Channel in Mexico, will feature performances by Chyno, Elvis Crespo, Luis Fonsi, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Justin Quiles, Roberto Tapia, Noel Torres and Yuri. To help collect funds for those affected donors can contribute to the Red Cross through www.elpoderenti.com/cruzroja and by calling 1-800-596-6567.

There are plenty of ways to tune in, because iHeartMedia will simulcast the event across all its Latin stations. Facebook, Twitter, MSN Latino and YouTube will participate as well in conjunction with Telemundo.com and its social and mobile platforms, to provide extended coverage and exclusive backstage content of this mega production.

12K11,426
    Contributor
    12K11,426

Sep 23, 2017#2

Good for them. Wish Jenny would perform and wish this would also be broadcasted on some English networks...NBC

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Sep 23, 2017#3

Good cause. I hope she'll be dressed appropriate for it if she'll perform.

20K7,821
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,821

Sep 23, 2017#4

Great !

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Sep 23, 2017#5

kateflo wrote:Good cause. I hope she'll be dressed appropriate for it if she'll perform.
            And if she'll perform, I hope she wont do this

20K7,821
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,821

Sep 23, 2017#6

I dk but do you really think she's stupid or what ??

13K1,207
              Doctor of Jenology
              13K1,207

Sep 23, 2017#7

mEm wrote:
                kateflo wrote:Good cause. I hope she'll be dressed appropriate for it if she'll perform.

Oh babe you're so banned for this. :coffee
                We can't post pics admins didn't preapprove.

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Sep 23, 2017#8

I wonder what she'll perform!

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Sep 23, 2017#9

kateflo wrote:
                    mEm wrote:

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Sep 23, 2017#10

mEm wrote:
                      kateflo wrote:
                      mEm wrote:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 23, 2017#11

Great cause. The televised performance of "girls/IYHML" we've been waiting for is coming!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#12

Maybe Amor amor amor

14K2,614
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,614

Sep 24, 2017#13

I think no performance at all, just a Message video

46K3,605
                            Admin
                            46K3,605

Sep 24, 2017#14

Those poor people don't have water, electricity or phones, and she couldn't get in touch with her own family. But OK, guys. :rolleyes

Anyway, she was not announced as a performer.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#15

JenRox wrote:Those poor people don't have water, electricity or phones, and she couldn't get in touch with her own family. But OK, guys. :rolleyes

Anyway, she was not announced as a performer.
                                Did someone announced as a performer?

46K3,605
                                Admin
                                46K3,605

Sep 24, 2017#16

Yeah: performances by Chyno, Elvis Crespo, Luis Fonsi, Ricardo Montaner, Ednita Nazario, Justin Quiles, Roberto Tapia, Noel Torres and Yuri.

Jennifer Lopez, Miguel Bose, Kate del Castillo, Larry Hernandez, Rafael, Prince Royce, Alejandro Sanz, Thalia and Daddy Yankee will join to bring a message of hope in these moments of solidarity.

Sep 25, 2017#17

<3

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

Sep 25, 2017#18

wow Jennifer said she and Marc Anthony will make a special Show together with a lot of Artists to help Mexico & Puerto Rico !!!!
                                      I can't wait

12K11,426
                                      Contributor
                                      12K11,426

Sep 25, 2017#19

Ugh I just love her Spanish. It's so cute when she struggles to find the words. She so badly wants to express herself and you see the frustration in her face. Anywho I'm so happy she's doing so much to help and will continue to help. PR is such a beautiful island that I've been to many times, and it's so sad what's happening there, they need so much help

Intro to Jenology

Sep 25, 2017#20

I think its embarrassing when u say u are proud of your heritage and you sing all sorts of songs but u can't even speak the language properly

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2017#21

Dancej wrote:I think its embarrassing when u say u are proud of your heritage and you sing all sorts of songs but u can't even speak the language properly
                                            I do not agree with you,

In my experience for Latinos in the States or second generation immigrants it is very common not to speak spanish fluently ( I took spanish in high school) but I am not fluent in spanish nor are my kids and no I am not embarrassed.

why should I be? I live in a country where English is the language

my parents came from Dominican Republic my inlaws are from Puerto Rico

We grew up speaking spanglish .....half in english half in spanish just like Jlo.

we grew up proud of our heritage as Latinos but also proud to be Americans because thats what we are...also we grew up proud to be New Yorkers we were born and raised in BROOKLYN :smile:

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2017#22

kitkat wrote:
                                              Dancej wrote:I think its embarrassing when u say u are proud of your heritage and you sing all sorts of songs but u can't even speak the language properly
                                              I do not agree with you,

In my experience for Latinos in the States or second generation immigrants it is very common not to speak spanish fluently ( I took spanish in high school) but I am not fluent in spanish nor are my kids and no I am not embarrassed.

why should I be? I live in a country where English is the language

my parents came from Dominican Republic my inlaws are from Puerto Rico

We grew up speaking spanglish .....half in english half in spanish just like Jlo.

we grew up proud of our heritage as Latinos but also proud to be Americans because thats what we are...also we grew up proud to be New Yorkers we were born and raised in BROOKLYN :smile:
                                              Preach. You don’t have to speak Spanish to be proud of your heritage.

Contributor

Sep 25, 2017#23

That's really rude
                                                I'm multilingual ,sometimes I find it difficult to speak my own mother tongue because I speak English with everyone but that doesn't mean I am less proud of my heritage.
                                                Why not appreciate the fact that JLo cares about her heritage and is willing to help.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 25, 2017#24

Exactly....how can y'all say u are proud but can't speak properly? In your household you should primarily speak your native language. Thats how u will learn the most. Parents should also put their kids through Spanish/native language classes. You should also be able to hang out with your natives at your city occasionally if you truly love your people. If you all do that you would have been fluent

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Sep 25, 2017#25

Kudos to Jen! I’m so proud of her for stepping up and being proactive for this cause.

I don’t think some people here realize the magnitude of what has really happened! Picking out petty things to criticize her for...really!!

Read more posts (11 remaining)