Is Alex changing Jen's body?

Is Alex changing Jen's body?

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Sep 24, 2017#1

Anyone else noticed that Jen is starting to get more muscular?

Recent photo of Jen, from her instagram story today.

We all know that Alex likes her woman looking like this. Alex's old girlfriends;

Are you here for Muscular-Lo?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#2

So that the kinda girls he likes? The muscular ones?? Ewwwww.....he should be the one looking like that with his dad body and all

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Sep 24, 2017#3

Yes he is but I think it's understandable to an extend though... we all do things for our significant others so that we appeal more to them. Everyone changes and evolves in a relationship even physically. Having said all that i personally hate it. Jen has a naturally more thick figure than most and she doesn't need more volume. The thing is both these pictures are shot in a way to flaunt her muscles, it's not as extreme as it shows here...

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#4

Absolutely, and is a shame because her body is already beautiful the way it is, let's be honest, part of her appeal has always been her body, she is the standard, her name is synonymous with "Body", her body is toned, yet, feminine, she already looks bad in that photo, give her a few months and she will look exactly like that bodybuilding girl who thinks she looks like her. Everybody knows about his fetish for muscular women, she knows it too, but still is willing to do this for him, she gives the impression of a submissive woman, men are her weakness.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#5

I'm not here for muscular-lo. :coffee
            I hate it, tbh :bad:

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#6

:( she is so beautiful without muscles . so sad :(

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#7

Some people always looking for drama... smh

Another pointless thread

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Sep 24, 2017#8

xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:Some people always looking for drama... smh
                  Another pointless thread
                  You don't need to reply to every single post that bothers you. If you don't like a comment etc, just ignore it.
                  If you don't like to discuss it, feel free to leave this topic.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#9

Maybe you should try and google image JLo & biceps. Her arms aren't new and she isn't ashamed of them.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#10

As long as she's healthy, I'm ok

46K3,605
                      Admin
                      46K3,605

Sep 24, 2017#11

Let's not. None of us have any right to dictate what she does with her body.