12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Sep 19, 2017#601

rainman wrote:I think its time to change up some songs... the outfits were changed up...Lets get Play, Im real original, or even Live It Up lol
    Probably she waits for her next english era. ;)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#602

I'd like to see:

A Lot Of Livin' To Do = Do It Well
      I'm Real = half remix, half original version
      Feelin' So Good = I'm Gonna Be Alright
      Feel The Light = I'm Glad
      I Hope You Dance = No Me Ames (solo version)
      Ain't Your Momma = I Luh Ya Papi
      Quimbara = Ni Tú Ni Yo
      Quien será = Papi
      Tens = Play

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#603

She sang Quien será only once or twice, at the first leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#604

Does she still add random songs now and then like she did with Clarity by Zedd?

20K7,822
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,822

Sep 21, 2017#605

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#606

iKnowHer wrote:I'd like to see:

A Lot Of Livin' To Do = Do It Well
              I'm Real = half remix, half original version
              Feelin' So Good = I'm Gonna Be Alright
              Feel The Light = I'm Glad
              I Hope You Dance = No Me Ames (solo version)
              Ain't Your Momma = I Luh Ya Papi
              Quimbara = Ni Tú Ni Yo
              Quien será = Papi
              Tens = Play
              For me:

Glamour

Opening - New Girl
              «If You Had My Love»
              «Love Don't Cost a Thing»
              «Do It Well»
              «Get Right»

Back to Bronx

«I'm Real» (Murder Remix)
              «Aint It Funny» (Murder Remix)
              «Im Gonna Be Alright»
              «Jenny from the Block»

Burlesque

«Im Glad/Come Over»
              «Girls/If You Had My Love»
              «Booty» (Fashion Rocks Version without "Hair Back")

Ballad

«Let It Be Me»
              «Love Make the World Go Round» (Jimmy Fallow's show Version)

Funk

«Very Special»
              «All I Have»
              «Respect»
              «Ain't Your Mama»
              «Whatever You Want»
              «Hold It Don't Drop It»

Latina

«Adrenalina»/«Follow The Leader»/«Amor, Amor»
              «Ni Tu Ni Yo»
              «Vivir Mi Vida»
              «Quimbara»/«Bemba Colorá»
              «Let's Get Loud»

Rave
              (Intro Electro Mix = "Play","Goin In","T.H.E","Papi")
              «Tens»
              «Waiting for Tonight»
              «Dance Again»
              «On the Floor»
              «Live It Up» (Full Version)

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Sep 22, 2017#607

Luka711 wrote:
                DAT BACK THOUGH! :love2

Intro to Jenology

Sep 23, 2017#608

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to share my story <3

I just got back home to Sydney after going to Vegas - I went to 2 amazing shows and she was on fire!! Surprisingly I got the barricade front and centre between the J & L even though I wasn't one of the first in line, and it ended up being the BEST position. I caught her eye the minute she came down that catwalk and she look surprised and impressed when she held the mic out and I knew every word of the second verse of Love Don't Cost A Thing lol. When it came time for "where are you from?" she wandered over to me and said "I GOTTA know where you're from!" - might have been because I was going the most crazy! :woot . Overall an amazing experience (I also pocketed a few of the crystals that flew off her costume and were still sitting onstage), but I wasn't prepared for the next show!

I wanted the same spot so I lined up nice and early for the next show 4 days later and found myself at the front of the line. I set myself up in the same spot in front of the catwalk and this time when she was chatting to the crowd, she walked back over, looked at me and said "Australia right?? Since this is your second time do you mind holding my hat?" I was so happy and surprised that she picked me this time - what a thrill. I'd decided to bite the bullet and added M&G to that night as I thought it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. As i walked up to her she said "Welcome back Australia, did you enjoy it as much the second time?" I told her what a fan I'd been since If You Had My Love, had our photo snapped and wandered off in a daze the rest of the night! So worth the trip from Sydney, and I just hope she tours and comes back down here again someday.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 23, 2017#609

cjfinley wrote:Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to share my story <3

I just got back home to Sydney after going to Vegas - I went to 2 amazing shows and she was on fire!! Surprisingly I got the barricade front and centre between the J & L even though I wasn't one of the first in line, and it ended up being the BEST position. I caught her eye the minute she came down that catwalk and she look surprised and impressed when she held the mic out and I knew every word of the second verse of Love Don't Cost A Thing lol. When it came time for "where are you from?" she wandered over to me and said "I GOTTA know where you're from!" - might have been because I was going the most crazy! :woot . Overall an amazing experience (I also pocketed a few of the crystals that flew off her costume and were still sitting onstage), but I wasn't prepared for the next show!

I wanted the same spot so I lined up nice and early for the next show 4 days later and found myself at the front of the line. I set myself up in the same spot in front of the catwalk and this time when she was chatting to the crowd, she walked back over, looked at me and said "Australia right?? Since this is your second time do you mind holding my hat?" I was so happy and surprised that she picked me this time - what a thrill. I'd decided to bite the bullet and added M&G to that night as I thought it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. As i walked up to her she said "Welcome back Australia, did you enjoy it as much the second time?" I told her what a fan I'd been since If You Had My Love, had our photo snapped and wandered off in a daze the rest of the night! So worth the trip from Sydney, and I just hope she tours and comes back down here again someday.
                    That is such an amazing story, 2 encounters with Jen, who could ask for more. Just out of interest around how much did the trip cost. Im from Aus as well, but don't think I'd be able to afford it. I hope she tours again.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 23, 2017#610

Your story was enjoyable to read.. it would be a dream come true for every JLover here, I think.

20K7,822
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,822

Sep 23, 2017#611

Amazing story Australia ! Lol

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Sep 23, 2017#612

Great story, thank you for sharing!!

12K11,426
                          Contributor
                          12K11,426

Sep 23, 2017#613

Such an awesome experience! I could not bring myself to pay for that M&G. I'd rather take that money and go on a trip lol but sounds like you had such a great time!!

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Sep 23, 2017#614

Intro to Jenology

Sep 23, 2017#615

I'm homeless . Could I start a go fund me page ?

14K2,771
                                Contributor
                                14K2,771

Sep 23, 2017#616

Nice story to read!

Contributor

Sep 23, 2017#617

awesome story. I’ll be going to vegas too all the way from NZ and I’m thinking of watching 2 nights. already booked the 4th but i feel like getting the 6th aswell... can’t afford M&G :lol:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#618

Thanks everyone - I'm happy that I have a place to share where people will understand and appreciate it :D

I tried to post photos but not sure how to do it! lol :fool:

Sep 24, 2017#619

Dan#jlofan wrote:

That is such an amazing story, 2 encounters with Jen, who could ask for more. Just out of interest around how much did the trip cost. Im from Aus as well, but don't think I'd be able to afford it. I hope she tours again.
                                        I'm very lucky that I work for an airline so I get my flights really cheap, so the most expensive part is the cost of the tickets, accommodation and of course the M&G. I say if you want to do something bad enough, do your very best to make it happen ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#620

Heidi Klum was at her show tonight!!

14K2,771
                                          Contributor
                                          14K2,771

Sep 24, 2017#621

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#622

masc86 wrote:
                                              Heidi looks great, but Jen is just on another level.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#623

20K7,822
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,822

Sep 24, 2017#624

They both look great !

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2017#625

masc86 wrote:
                                                    Heidi looks more natural.

Read more posts (136 remaining)