46K3,606
Admin
46K3,606

Sep 18, 2017#26

When you get X warnings it trips a temporary ban.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#27

I commend Heather's decision, it's about fucking time. I don't understand how you call yourself a JLover when all you do is be negative and critical all the time.

Master of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#28

Sincerly, I will miss Josh, he was on point with most of his opinions, he has a critic eye that some of the crazy stans who loves everything their idol do hates. It was really fun to read all his stuff and I'm pretty sure this is not the last time we heard about JLOz1FaNaTiC, he will come back from the ashes just like the Phoenix :ROFL: at least that's what I hope.

I really hope this 'ban thing' won't turn into a trend because I THINK this is not a good moment for J.Lo with her fans, some of us are not happy with her current status (mediocre movies, delayed albums, lack of creativity, a lot of exposure of her private life...) and we want to say what we want. I know we are in a forum dedicated to Jennifer Lopez and we must be respectful, but some people here who always defends her are sometimes more rude than people criticizing her, people here are intolerant of different opinions and i think that must change.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#29

daxview wrote:I know we are in a forum dedicated to Jennifer Lopez and we must be respectful, but some people here who always defends her are sometimes more rude than people criticizing her, people here are intolerant of different opinions and i think that must change.
          But over the years people have taken it too far, contrary to what most ppl think of me; I don't love every project that JLo has done but I never once bash her, or speak negatively of her. I would be embarrassed if Jen came on here and read some of the comments. I don't think this ban thing is a new trend but maybe it is a wake up call to get this forum back to being a positive space where JLovers from all over the world can come together. It feels more like a divide lately.

Master of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#30

October? Pfft that's in two weeks

Dramaaaa

Contributor

Sep 19, 2017#31

Ya'll cunts ban for everything. Only board I ever been on where people get banned for not sugar coating.

Sep 19, 2017#32

FlyBoy87 wrote:I commend Heather's decision, it's about fucking time. I don't understand how you call yourself a JLover when all you do is be negative and critical all the time.
                It's not negative, it's reality. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love every single thing she does. She's done a lot of things that have sucked lately but I still love her because she's a great performer, she's charming, she's beautiful etc.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#33

Welp. Can't say I'll miss him cuz he went out of his way to literally drag our jen on the daily. I get it, you ain't satisfied with what Jens delivering but literally ever post he made was like intentionally written to get a response. It wasn't even criticism it was straight up harsh as fuck BS not even haters would say. There's people here who also don't like what Jens serving but they aint as negative as him. It sucks though cuz like we're so few already...

Intro to Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#34

RIP BBJLo

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#35

Is this a communist regime here? If some fans are negative it is that Jennifer manages all at the same time, does not get 100% involved in her projects and more badly advised by her team!
                      It is true that I never post, but I always read since Brave era, but there for some time, I do not know if it is the new generation that is blinded! When it is good it must be said but when it is wrong too

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Sep 19, 2017#36

Doud wrote:Is this a communist regime here? If some fans are negative it is that Jennifer manages all at the same time, does not get 100% involved in her projects and more badly advised by her team!
                        It is true that I never post, but I always read since Brave era, but there for some time, I do not know if it is the new generation that is blinded! When it is good it must be said but when it is wrong too
                        It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You're allowed to dislike Jennifer's projects and career decisions, and voice your opinion on them, just don't do it in an aggressive manner. There's a reason so many members here were frustrated with him. It's not like he never brought up fair points, but the way he usually puts it comes across really flippant and obnoxious, and I said this to him many times. I've been on this forum for 8 years now, and I haven't been warned once. What does that tell you?

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#37

nixy1991 wrote:
                          Doud wrote:Is this a communist regime here? If some fans are negative it is that Jennifer manages all at the same time, does not get 100% involved in her projects and more badly advised by her team!
                          It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You're allowed to dislike Jennifer's projects and career decisions, and voice your opinion on them, just don't do it in an aggressive manner. There's a
                          reason so many members here were frustrated with him. It's not like he never brought up fair points, but the way he usually puts it comes across really flippant and obnoxious, and I said this to him many times. I've been on this forum for 8 years now, and I haven't been warned once. What does that tell you?
                          I'm not aggressive, excuse me if it's confusing.
                          I'm just fed up that some fans are really blind! Just say the truth, and do not feel personally attacked

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Sep 19, 2017#38

Doud wrote:
                            nixy1991 wrote:
                            It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You're allowed to dislike Jennifer's projects and career decisions, and voice your opinion on them, just don't do it in an aggressive manner. There's a
                            reason so many members here were frustrated with him. It's not like he never brought up fair points, but the way he usually puts it comes across really flippant and obnoxious, and I said this to him many times. I've been on this forum for 8 years now, and I haven't been warned once. What does that tell you?
                            I'm not aggressive, excuse me if it's confusing.
                            I'm just fed up that some fans are really blind! Just say the truth, and do not feel personally attacked
                            I didn't call you aggressive, I was speaking in general.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#39

ok sorry :lol:

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

Sep 19, 2017#40

nixy1991 wrote:
                                It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You're allowed to dislike Jennifer's projects and career decisions, and voice your opinion on them, just don't do it in an aggressive manner.
                                It really is that simple.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#41

gotti wrote:
                                  FlyBoy87 wrote:I commend Heather's decision, it's about fucking time. I don't understand how you call yourself a JLover when all you do is be negative and critical all the time.
                                  It's not negative, it's reality. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love every single thing she does. She's done a lot of things that have sucked lately but I still love her because she's a great performer, she's charming, she's beautiful etc.
                                  Absolutely. That's why I said I too don't love everything that she does, but I also don't have to bash her or her team every time she does something I don't agree with. Some people take it too extreme and are way too critical. I mean some people on here go as far as to attack other fans. And he was one of those people. There is no need for the drama and nasty attitudes on this forum. We can all have a discussion and share opinions without being mean or disrespectful.

16K4,305
                                  Contributor
                                  16K4,305

Sep 19, 2017#42

nixy1991 wrote:
                                    It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You're allowed to dislike Jennifer's projects and career decisions, and voice your opinion on them, just don't do it in an aggressive manner. There's a reason so many members here were frustrated with him. It's not like he never brought up fair points, but the way he usually puts it comes across really flippant and obnoxious, and I said this to him many times. I've been on this forum for 8 years now, and I haven't been warned once. What does that tell you?

12K11,439
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,439

Sep 20, 2017#43

DEAD. Leave it to my favorite messy boots to get banned and still have a thread going :lol: I look forward to his return and messy post once this ban is lifted :hug

Master of Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#44

JLOz1FaNaTiC , you'll be missed.

There's a chance that soon JLo won't have the hits, neither the fans, if things keep this way... Thank you for all the arguments and discussions.
                                        You'll surely be missed.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#45

If he is banned then why aren't the ones calling every single day NTNY a Flop, Wishing Jennifer to Flop because they are not into the Spanish Album or the ones that keep Believing certain things, wishing everyday for a new collab ( :lol: ) banned too?
                                          It's not like Josh is the only one who bash her, BUT I do agree what Nixi said

nixy1991 wrote: It's not what you say, it's how you say it. You're allowed to dislike Jennifer's projects and career decisions, and voice your opinion on them, just don't do it in an aggressive manner. There's a reason so many members here were frustrated with him. It's not like he never brought up fair points, but the way he usually puts it comes across really flippant and obnoxious, and I said this to him many times. I've been on this forum for 8 years now, and I haven't been warned once. What does that tell you?

You cannot Deny Josh made this forum a lot better, his threats, his comments, his gifs LOL
                                          and I hope he will come back in the near future

O:) :friends:
                                          Sis, add me on Facebook, Insta, IDK :/

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#46

emilin wrote: You cannot Deny Josh made this forum a lot better, his threats, his comments, his gifs LOL
                                            ^This!!!

12K11,439
                                            Contributor
                                            12K11,439

Sep 22, 2017#47

jennylo86 wrote:
                                              emilin wrote: You cannot Deny Josh made this forum a lot better, his threats, his comments, his gifs LOL
                                              ^This!!!
                                              Lets start our petition to bring this messy bitch back :lol:

Master of Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#48

Lol so extra... The ban is TEMPORARY

Intro to Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#49

Where's djsableLamar

Sep 22, 2017#50

You guys are extra lol he's not officially banned so dramatic like get a brain

Read more posts (6 remaining)