JLOz1FaNaTiC Gets Banned & Will Be Retiring as a Stan

JLOz1FaNaTiC Gets Banned & Will Be Retiring as a Stan

22K4,141
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,141

Sep 18, 2017#1

So... as you may saw Josh hasn't been online here lately!... That is because he was banned from Beyond Beautiful probably due to one of the conflicts that happened. Therefore, he sent me a message from ATRL that he would like to be posted here and it'll be his last words as a JLo fan member.

Here is the message he sent me.

So apparently I got banned from BB? Sad.

Literally after you posted your last comment I was in the middle of responding to you saying that you're right. I think alot of us are still probably trying to grasp the fact that she's not in her prime anymore. We have devoted our lives to her for so long you know? But the reality is she is just wanting to have fun, she feels that she has proved herself already, plus she's pushing 50. I get it now. Literally, everything you said hit me and you were right.

And as soon as I hit reply BOOM banned. Honestly, I wasnt expecting it. I trolled a few times I know, but I didnt lie. I always tried to be truthful even if the criticism was harsh. You know I always been very passionate about her music. I just see so much potential in her still. But I never thought anyone would think I was attacking them. I never felt I disrespected anyone.

Either way, I decided that it was my time. I had a good run. I been a been a stan since 2002, but this probably opened my eyes even more now. I been on that forum I believe since 2009 or 2010. Sad to say but I think my days are over sis. I still cant believe it. I have contributed to that forum to keep it afloat as well, but you know all good things comes to an end. I'll probably hang around here a bit but not sure how long. I will try keep in touch love.

I just wanted to let you know the tea so that you can pass the message to BB as well. Stay strong. I know there aren't many of us left anymore (our base are dropping lile flies), so Heather's decision wasnt a smart one. But she made it clear for me more than ever. Even if the ban is til October I think its time for me to retire the gloves. I will miss you all, and all the great eras (or flops) we had together.

Blessed be j.lover. :heart2:

He would like also to thank the specific members,

Tell all my faves that I will miss them dearly (DominicanPapi, J, RuRu, Tania Mia, you, Crazy4JenL, J, mEm, Daxview, Emilin, JennyLo, JenFan, alexjlover, Wellyver, Gotti, DtoThaLO, rainkissedme, JLopez, Albacho Yamaha, LoveJennyLo, SC88, and anyone I missed I love them all).

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#2

What happened? Why was he banished?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#3

I hope it's temporary :(

Master of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#4

long overdue

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Sep 18, 2017#5

Noooooo :(

Please come back in October.... :(

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#6

I'm so sad to hear that :cry I loved your posts and agreed with you very often. I hope you will reconsider your decision and come back to BB soon. Wishing you all the best :hug

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#7

It's not good that he got banned, but let's be honest, sometimes he was really rude.
                You'll be missed though..

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Sep 18, 2017#8

Ahhhh its sad to lose another JLover since we are so few left, but he deserved it and he knows it.

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Sep 18, 2017#9

How random. :yawn

Gonna wait until one of the admins confirm this, and...

2 questions:

Why is this coming from you, Costa?

What triggered his ban?

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#10

Btw how can we contact to him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14K2,771
                      Contributor
                      14K2,771

Sep 18, 2017#11

You can say what you want but at least he kept this place alive

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#12

Long overdue... :Bravo:

Master of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#13

He was disrespectfull to jennifer s fans and to her as well.

He was a fan of charts and called her song garbage just because they didnt do well.

He should stay away from here..

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Sep 18, 2017#14

Intro to Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#15

CosTaSsSs wrote:So... as you may saw Josh hasn't been online here lately!... That is because he was banned from Beyond Beautiful probably due to one of the conflicts that happened. Therefore, he sent me a message from ATRL that he would like to be posted here and it'll be his last words as a JLo fan member.

Literally after you posted your last comment I was in the middle of responding to you saying that you're right. I think alot of us are still probably trying to grasp the fact that she's not in her prime anymore. We have devoted our lives to her for so long you know? But the reality is she is just wanting to have fun, she feels that she has proved herself already, plus she's pushing 50. I get it now. Literally, everything you said hit me and you were right.

And as soon as I hit reply BOOM banned. Honestly, I wasnt expecting it. I trolled a few times I know, but I didnt lie. I always tried to be truthful even if the criticism was harsh. You know I always been very passionate about her music. I just see so much potential in her still. But I never thought anyone would think I was attacking them. I never felt I disrespected anyone.

Either way, I decided that it was my time. I had a good run. I been a been a stan since 2002, but this probably opened my eyes even more now. I been on that forum I believe since 2009 or 2010. Sad to say but I think my days are over sis. I still cant believe it. I have contributed to that forum to keep it afloat as well, but you know all good things comes to an end. I'll probably hang around here a bit but not sure how long. I will try keep in touch love.

I just wanted to let you know the tea so that you can pass the message to BB as well. Stay strong. I know there aren't many of us left anymore (our base are dropping lile flies), so Heather's decision wasnt a smart one. But she made it clear for me more than ever. Even if the ban is til October I think its time for me to retire the gloves. I will miss you all, and all the great eras (or flops) we had together.

Tell all my faves that I will miss them dearly (DominicanPapi, J, RuRu, Tania Mia, you, Crazy4JenL, J, mEm, Daxview, Emilin, JennyLo, JenFan, alexjlover, Wellyver, Gotti, DtoThaLO, rainkissedme, JLopez, Albacho Yamaha, LoveJennyLo, SC88, and anyone I missed I love them all).
                                You can say to him that he deserves it and I´m so glad. The justice exists! :rockon (La justicia tarda, pero llega!!!)

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#16

ripoll wrote:
                                  CosTaSsSs wrote:So... as you may saw Josh hasn't been online here lately!... That is because he was banned from Beyond Beautiful probably due to one of the conflicts that happened. Therefore, he sent me a message from ATRL that he would like to be posted here and it'll be his last words as a JLo fan member.

You can say to him that he deserves it and I´m so glad. The justice exists! :rockon (La justicia tarda, pero llega!!!)
                                  I cant belive that a true JLover as JLoz1fanatic has been banned just for allways say what he think and a stupid disrespectful member as Ripoll continue here.

I just hope that JLoz1fanatic come back soon.
                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC , you'll be missed.
                                  You'll surely be missed.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#17

albacho wrote:
                                    ripoll wrote:

I cant belive that a true JLover as JLoz1fanatic has been banned just for allways say what he think and a stupid disrespectful member as Ripoll continue here.

I just hope that JLoz1fanatic come back soon.
                                    We gonna miss u.
                                    And I really hope you will learn English a little better someday and will make your little, very little brain work, naca patética!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#18

He didnt miss me so i wont miss him .

22K4,141
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      22K4,141

Sep 18, 2017#19

nixy1991 wrote:How random. :yawn

Gonna wait until one of the admins confirm this, and...

2 questions:

Why is this coming from you, Costa?

What triggered his ban?
                                        It's actually something he told me to post in public here, he wanted to let know people of what happened and also to thank some of the members here!

Master of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#20

Josh loved to stir the pot and sometimes his delivery sucked but he did keep this forum alive. He didn't purchase Jennifers albums so im not sure what kind of fan he is. If he comes back he just needs to adjust his attitude a bit, other than that he was okay.

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Sep 18, 2017#21

moejlo wrote:He didnt miss me so i wont miss him .
                                            :lmao

Don't mess with Queen Heather guys. Otherwise you're next... :coffee
                                            ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#22

Even when banned this salty, narcissistic queen is still desparate for attention and validation. "Sad."

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#23

Hahahahahahah #dead

Master of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#24

50% of us...

Another 50%...

Heather

JLOz1FaNaTiC

I dont know what to think, i will miss him even when he dont know me XD but i have great appreciation for everyone here (95% lets say better xD)

Yes, sometimes he need some touch of attention but he will do a "rebirth" as JLO and come here better than before.

PD: I dont know what happened? why banned?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#25

Tragic news, how will I ever recover from this

Read more posts (31 remaining)