12K11,431
Contributor
12K11,431

Sep 13, 2017#576

J wrote:Where's Crazy4JenL's review? :coffee
    :D I was trying to adjust back to real life after getting back from Vegas. The show was incredible from beginning to end and she truly is an amazing performer.

I arrived a little after 7 and lined up then - I was probably around the 30th person or so lined up. Once they let us in we had to line up again and I made sure to get to that line quick so I can get a good spot inside. I was the 5th person in line for GA on my side. I wish I had time to look around and see some of her costumes in the lobby area but I wanted to make sure I had a good spot. Once we were finally let in I was able to secure a great spot right up front by JLo logo where the J meets the L.

From the moment the show started I was like a little kid in awe the entire time. It was insane being that close to her and I could not stop staring at every detail. She is as beautiful in-person and possibly even more beautiful. Whether or not she was singing live didn't even matter because she puts on an AMAZING show. The people next to me had asked the security guards how much she is actually singing live and they said she sings a lot of it live (they may be fooled by her skills lol).

The show flowed extremely well and there weren't any slow moments or moments I found myself bored. Her energy and stage presence alone is enough to keep you entertained and you forget just how many hits she has until you see her performing them all. I tried reaching out a few times to grab her hand but she grabbed the people next to me :(. I did however make eye contact a few times as I was getting my life singing like a maniac.

I had a pretty good view of Arod and his daughters - they are such little stans. There were a few moments when she looked over at him and made small gestures to them, and it was cute when she also dedicated I Hope You Dance to his daughters.

Seeing her live again after so many years (last time I saw her was when she toured with Marc) it was insane to see how much she has grown as a performer. I do not have enough good things to say about the show. She delivers from beginning to end and if anyone has the chance to go, they must go see her! The stage, costumes, singing, dancing, energy, her interaction with the crowd...its all amazing. If she revamps the show a bit and I have a chance to go back out there I will def be making the trip.

Side note - her main security guard is extremely scary. Before the show started he kept walking around and giving death stares left and right. During the whole show he was extremely focused and continued with his death stares. He focused on me for a minute and would not look away :lol:

I was too busy enjoying myself and did not get many pics/videos...

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#577

Crazy4JenL wrote:
      :D I was trying to adjust back to real life after getting back from Vegas. The show was incredible from beginning to end and she truly is an amazing performer.

I arrived a little after 7 and lined up then - I was probably around the 30th person or so lined up. Once they let us in we had to line up again and I made sure to get to that line quick so I can get a good spot inside. I was the 5th person in line for GA on my side. I wish I had time to look around and see some of her costumes in the lobby area but I wanted to make sure I had a good spot. Once we were finally let in I was able to secure a great spot right up front by JLo logo where the J meets the L.

From the moment the show started I was like a little kid in awe the entire time. It was insane being that close to her and I could not stop staring at every detail. She is as beautiful in-person and possibly even more beautiful. Whether or not she was singing live didn't even matter because she puts on an AMAZING show. The people next to me had asked the security guards how much she is actually singing live and they said she sings a lot of it live (they may be fooled by her skills lol).

The show flowed extremely well and there weren't any slow moments or moments I found myself bored. Her energy and stage presence alone is enough to keep you entertained and you forget just how many hits she has until you see her performing them all. I tried reaching out a few times to grab her hand but she grabbed the people next to me :(. I did however make eye contact a few times as I was getting my life singing like a maniac.

I had a pretty good view of Arod and his daughters - they are such little stans. There were a few moments when she looked over at him and made small gestures to them, and it was cute when she also dedicated I Hope You Dance to his daughters.

Seeing her live again after so many years (last time I saw her was when she toured with Marc) it was insane to see how much she has grown as a performer. I do not have enough good things to say about the show. She delivers from beginning to end and if anyone has the chance to go, they must go see her! The stage, costumes, singing, dancing, energy, her interaction with the crowd...its all amazing. If she revamps the show a bit and I have a chance to go back out there I will def be making the trip.

Side note - her main security guard is extremely scary. Before the show started he kept walking around and giving death stares left and right. During the whole show he was extremely focused and continued with his death stares. He focused on me for a minute and would not look away :lol:

I was too busy enjoying myself and did not get many pics/videos...
      I enjoyed reading your review.. glad you had a great time!!

Contributor

Sep 13, 2017#578

Gosh I love reading reviews it gets me soo excited that I am going in less than a month. I don't even know how I can focus on my exams :ROFL:

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Sep 13, 2017#579

:clap :D

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

Sep 14, 2017#580

Crazy4JenL wrote:

Glad you enjoyed the show! :clap Wish I could go, don't see it happening though. :( Hope she does another world tour in the future.

13K1,207
            Doctor of Jenology
            13K1,207

Sep 14, 2017#581

Crazy4JenL wrote:Side note - her main security guard is extremely scary. Before the show started he kept walking around and giving death stares left and right. During the whole show he was extremely focused and continued with his death stares. He focused on me for a minute and would not look away :lol:
              he's a diva!

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Sep 14, 2017#582

So glad you had fun!!!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 15, 2017#583

kateflo wrote:
                  Crazy4JenL wrote:Side note - her main security guard is extremely scary. Before the show started he kept walking around and giving death stares left and right. During the whole show he was extremely focused and continued with his death stares. He focused on me for a minute and would not look away :lol:
                  he's a diva!

Looks like he's more interested in cameras.....

12K11,431
                  Contributor
                  12K11,431

Sep 15, 2017#584

kateflo wrote:
                    he's a diva!

:lol: did not get so see that playful side of him haha

20K7,824
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,824

Sep 16, 2017#585

14K2,614
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,614

Sep 16, 2017#586

wow Gloria Trevi and J.Lo together!!!! I want a Duet for the spanish album

20K7,824
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,824

Sep 16, 2017#587

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Sep 16, 2017#588

I REFUSE to believe she is 48. I just don't believe it.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#589

Yes she is glowing af

Master of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#590

Luka711 wrote:
                                This is kinda exciting. I also love Gloria and her music. I've secretly wanted them to work together for Jen's Spanish music. Even more the reason to celebrate to artists who are around the same age, have been around for a very long time and still very successful in the music industry.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#591

Kate de Castillo and Alejandra Guzman were also there too.

Master of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#592

Latin Queens came out to stan yassssss Jlo yas get that latin grammy

12K11,431
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,431

Sep 16, 2017#593

I love all those women!!! Especially Kate! She was my first crush as a little boy.

20K7,824
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,824

Sep 16, 2017#594

Few videos:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#595

Luka711 wrote:
                                          Yes her "twins" are nice , arent they :twisted:

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#596

Dr Bombay wrote:
                                            Luka711 wrote:
                                            Yes her "twins" are nice , arent they :twisted:
                                            You know what JLo's ''twins'' say to each other?

Ni Tu Ni Yo :ROFL:

Master of Jenology

Sep 18, 2017#597

Wonder why she havent included Ni Tú Ni Yo to at least promote the album. Was it played anytime at the show?

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Sep 18, 2017#598

It's sad that she has a single out and she didn't include it on the setlist.

12K588
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K588

Sep 18, 2017#599

CosTaSsSs wrote:It's sad that she has a single out and she didn't include it on the setlist.
                                                  Yeah i expected it in there in some form...

Master of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#600

I think its time to change up some songs... the outfits were changed up...Lets get Play, Im real original, or even Live It Up lol

Read more posts (161 remaining)