Intermediate Jenology

Aug 30, 2017#851

Oh, I posted the same thing in another thread hahah, sorry!
    But yes. We can confirm that, in fact it sounds a lot on radios.
    :cheer

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#852

As well as its Gold Cert we have a new peak in Spain

This Week: 24 (+4)
      Last Week: 28
      Weeks on Chart: 7

Hoping top 20 next week.

Sep 07, 2017#853

Spain Promusicae Charts

This week: 29 (-5)
        Last Week: 24
        Weeks on Chart: 8

Certification: Gold - 20 000 Units

In the decline, as expected. :(

Meanwhile Becky G Mayores is #2 :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#854

BeboWanted wrote:Honestly, I don't understand why she wouldn't just go Latino Urbano route for the 1st single, considering English Urban songs have been a massive part of her musical success. I mean with guys like Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing the game right now, a feature on a HOT track, would've given her the HIT she needs to revive her music career. Mi Gente is slaying right now. Even people that don't understand Spanish are digging the track.

I couldn't agree with you more - that's what i don't understand - Spanish music is massive now and Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing

if i was jennifer i would be smart realise amor then 2 weeks later realise amor/love an english / spanish version and get a remix version ECT really get some millage out of the song but AMOR i feel could be her saver if she plays it right

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#855

master19 wrote:
            BeboWanted wrote:Honestly, I don't understand why she wouldn't just go Latino Urbano route for the 1st single, considering English Urban songs have been a massive part of her musical success. I mean with guys like Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing the game right now, a feature on a HOT track, would've given her the HIT she needs to revive her music career. Mi Gente is slaying right now. Even people that don't understand Spanish are digging the track.

I couldn't agree with you more - that's what i don't understand - Spanish music is massive now and Nicky Jam and J. Balvin killing

if i was jennifer i would be smart realise amor then 2 weeks later realise amor/love an english / spanish version and get a remix version ECT really get some millage out of the song but AMOR i feel could be her saver if she plays it right
            Hit tiana over IG AND TELL HER . I sent her a msg but she didnt reply

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Sep 10, 2017#856

I've been catching up on some threads and i really can't with some comments i see over and over... STOP COMMENTING ON MUSICAL TASTE SUPERIORITY AS IF IT'S A FACT. It's not. You just prove how ignorant and self-centered you are.

Amazing songs fail ALL the time for countless reasons. Also A LOT of crappy songs get crazy successful for countless reasons. It's not black or white. Many in here always get so cocky with their "flawless" advice but fail to be around when their shitty opinions hit the fan...

We've been over Jen's career, team, decisions etc a million times i won't get into that again BUT as someone who doesn't really care for charts how can anyone blame the song when they didn't even try? For me NTNY is the lead single and i like that they still stick by it. I prefer artistic integrity and a vision even if it doesn't translate into sales/charts.

Contributor

Sep 10, 2017#857

panos86 wrote:I've been catching up on some threads and i really can't with some comments i see over and over... STOP COMMENTING ON MUSICAL TASTE SUPERIORITY AS IF IT'S A FACT. It's not. You just prove how ignorant and self-centered you are.

Amazing songs fail ALL the time for countless reasons. Also A LOT of crappy songs get crazy successful for countless reasons. It's not black or white. Many in here always get so cocky with their "flawless" advice but fail to be around when their shitty opinions hit the fan...

We've been over Jen's career, team, decisions etc a million times i won't get into that again BUT as someone who doesn't really care for charts how can anyone blame the song when they didn't even try? For me NTNY is the lead single and i like that they still stick by it. I prefer artistic integrity and a vision even if it doesn't translate into sales/charts.
                Yeah but no. Jennifer is making songs that are MEANT to be hits. It's not like she's putting out deep, thought provoking, soul baring songs... these are pop songs that are meant to catch on and meant to climb the charts. So when the song doesn't fulfill it's purpose, it's fair to say it failed.

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Sep 10, 2017#858

gotti wrote:
                  panos86 wrote:I've been catching up on some threads and i really can't with some comments i see over and over... STOP COMMENTING ON MUSICAL TASTE SUPERIORITY AS IF IT'S A FACT. It's not. You just prove how ignorant and self-centered you are.

Yeah but no. Jennifer is making songs that are MEANT to be hits. It's not like she's putting out deep, thought provoking, soul baring songs... these are pop songs that are meant to catch on and meant to climb the charts. So when the song doesn't fulfill it's purpose, it's fair to say it failed.
                  I'm sorry but i don't agree. The genre doesn't dictate the purpose of the music and quality isn't tied to sales/charts. There are countless amazing pop acts that aren't lighting the charts on fire. Also Jen is at that point of her career that a hit single shouldn't be her main concern. Of course she is a mainstream artist that needs to stay relevant but a solid artistic vision is much more important. And this isn't exclusive to "deep,soul baring songs".

Intro to Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#859

:clap :clap :clap

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#860

Dan#jlofan wrote:Spain Promusicae Charts

This week: 29 (-5)
                      Last Week: 24
                      Weeks on Chart: 8

Certification: Gold - 20 000 Units

In the decline, as expected. :(

Meanwhile Becky G Mayores is #2 :coffee
                      :( :argh
                      Waiting for AAA...

Master of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#861

Only registering here the last audience info that i've found:

JENNIFER LOPEZ - Ni Tu Ni Yo f/Gente De Zona: 7.012 (- 0.003)

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#862

Wellyver wrote:Only registering here the last audience info that i've found:

U can find it on kworb overall AI . She is losing recently i believe it peaked on radio

Master of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#863

moejlo wrote:

U can find it on kworb overall AI . She is losing recently i believe it peaked on radio

Thanks

The Peak Audience was:

JENNIFER LOPEZ Ni Tu Ni Yo f/Gente De Zona 8.304

And the "Bailame" song is actually blowing. I said it would be a hit.

NACHO Bailame 16.603

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

Sep 17, 2017#864

Wellyver wrote:The Peak Audience was:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 17, 2017#865

:evil: u
                                Wellyver wrote:
                                moejlo wrote:

Thanks

The Peak Audience was:

And the "Bailame" song is actually blowing. I said it would be a hit.

NACHO Bailame 16.603
                                I said it as well . It s a jam altho his voice gets on my nerves

Sep 19, 2017#866

The video started to gain again around 550k a day

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#867

Not sure who is still checking for this song still.. lol, but it did reach a 10 week milestone on the Hot Latin Songs Chart Last Week. Not sure if the album release/ promo will give it a new life.

Billboard Hot latin Songs

32, 15, 22, 22, 21, 28, 30, 32, 31, 38 ,39

12K588
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    12K588

Sep 19, 2017#868

Still on my daily playlist and idgaf! :dance2 #justice4NTNY #phuckyotaste #proud_jlover

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#869

panos86 wrote:Still on my daily playlist and idgaf! :dance2 #justice4NTNY #phuckyotaste #proud_jlover

Maybe it will take off after 3 months hihihi

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Sep 19, 2017#870

As i said i don't even give a damn. lol

Intro to Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#871

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#872

Back in Spain Itunes top 20.

Ni Tú Ni Yo
                                              iTunes:
                                              #20 Spain

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Sep 22, 2017#873

Dan#jlofan wrote:Back in Spain Itunes top 20.

Ni Tú Ni Yo
                                                iTunes:
                                                #20 Spain
                                                Spain stans HARD! :clap #Justice4NTNY

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#874

50 M views on youtube in 3 months woohooooo smashhhhhback to #14 spain itunes

20K7,822
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,822

Sep 27, 2017#875

^Still not yet 3 months

100 mln coming ! lol

Read more posts (28 remaining)