Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#927

Paula8 wrote:
      panos86 wrote:
      chrisjlover wrote:VOTE HERE GUYS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Voted!!! ;) VOTE guys! Vote AND RT!!! :dance2

Voted with all my accounts and RTed! :D
      She's coming last ATM, but only 1% behind Screamtina.

Contributor

Sep 13, 2017#928

New Jersey is getting its own GRAMMY museum this year. On October 20, the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center in Newark will open to the public. The 8,200-square foot location will include interactive exhibits and clothing worn by Michael Jackson, Beyoncé, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Lopez and Amy Winehouse, among others.

In addition, the museum will pay tribute to artists from New Jersey, including Frank Sinatra, Bruce Springsteen and Whitney Houston.

http://965tic.cbslocal.com/2017/09/12/g ... um-newark/

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2017#929

They want to profit from her but they don't want to even nominate her! I can't... Donatella give to her a CAMPAIGN!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2017#930

Lol..

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 14, 2017#931

Does anybody know whether her Dominican Republic Concert sold out?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 15, 2017#932

Too bad Jen broke the girl code and dated drake, she could have been invited to Rih diamond ball and we have gotten pictures of her and Arod with Jigga, Beyoncé and even a banging picture of Jen, Bey and Rih... :coffee

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Sep 15, 2017#933

platanopower wrote:Too bad Jen broke the girl code and dated drake, she could have been invited to Rih diamond ball and we have gotten pictures of her and Arod with Jigga, Beyoncé and even a banging picture of Jen, Bey and Rih... :coffee
                  lol she wouldn't have been invited either way.

Contributor

Sep 16, 2017#934

daisylo wrote:
                    platanopower wrote:Too bad Jen broke the girl code and dated drake, she could have been invited to Rih diamond ball and we have gotten pictures of her and Arod with Jigga, Beyoncé and even a banging picture of Jen, Bey and Rih... :coffee

If Rihanna sent her those boots, she definitely would've been invited, now she's on Rihanna's shit list and has the power to block talented producers and writers from working with Jen, ask Rita Ora.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Sep 16, 2017#935

Let's not pretend that they were friends, they've never attend each other events, they're a difference between friends and friendly, Jen isn't friends with all the girl she send her shoes to it's all about bisness, sure they're probably never gonna work together but they probably wouldn't have either way.

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Sep 16, 2017#936

daisylo wrote:Let's not pretend that they were friends, they've never attend each other events, they're a difference between friends and friendly, Jen isn't friends with all the girl she send her shoes to it's all about bisness, sure they're probably never gonna work together but they probably wouldn't have either way.
                        +1

22K4,141
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        22K4,141

Sep 16, 2017#937

Exactly, I got myself laughing when some fans for example think that because she takes selfies or pictures with other celebrities they are friends. Jen is a very competitive person and especially in an industry where only the beautiful and famous survive, imagine how much pressure is put into women. I don't think she likes half of the women celebrities she takes pictures with.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#938

Is she shading JLo or Katy because comments under are mixed lol :coffee

12K11,426
                            Contributor
                            12K11,426

Sep 16, 2017#939

^DEAD the level of shade there is giving me life bahaha. And for the comment up there saying Ri will blacklist producers how she did for Rita - Gurl bye. Let's not compare Jen to Rita.

22K4,141
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              22K4,141

Sep 16, 2017#940

If Rih blocked her producers from working with Jen, in my opinion that's totally fine considering the mediocre ghetto songs she's putting out lately.

Contributor

Sep 16, 2017#941

She would never do that. Matter fact I don't even think this fades Ri. Drake is a joke to these women lol

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Sep 16, 2017#942

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:She would never do that. Matter fact I don't even think this fades Ri. Drake is a joke to these women lol
                                    +1

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#943

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                      daisylo wrote:

If Rihanna sent her those boots, she definitely would've been invited, now she's on Rihanna's shit list and has the power to block talented producers and writers from working with Jen, ask Rita Ora.
                                      Boy bye. JLo ain't blacklisted from shit. Rihanna don't have that power.

Master of Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#944

Well , Jen isnt in Roc Nation as RIta Ora...

Remember that Jay Z is the founder of Roc Nation.. and there in that garbage Rihanna has so much power.... When Calvin Harris (>Roc Nation too) was Rita's boyfriend, he did a song for Rita and the label say NO for her... hahaha

Outhere Rihanna is nothing...she is so small to do something agaisnt JLO.

20K7,821
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,821

Sep 16, 2017#945

Lol
                                          the delusion
                                          :P

Intro to Jenology

Sep 16, 2017#946

CosTaSsSs wrote:If Rih blocked her producers from working with Jen, in my opinion that's totally fine considering the mediocre ghetto songs she's putting out lately.

:ROFL: the delusion is scary, Jen is our girl but Jen and we wish that Jen would have as many successful songs as Rih. :coffee

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Sep 16, 2017#947

Riri has an amazing catalogue of hits but let's not pretend like her last album wasn't a hot steaming pile of crap.

14K6,346
                                              Contributor
                                              14K6,346

Sep 16, 2017#948

panos86 wrote:Riri has an amazing catalogue of hits but let's not pretend like her last album wasn't a hot steaming pile of crap.
                                                It wasn't it's one of her best O:)

12K588
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K588

Sep 16, 2017#949

daisylo wrote:
                                                  panos86 wrote:Riri has an amazing catalogue of hits but let's not pretend like her last album wasn't a hot steaming pile of crap.
                                                  It wasn't it's one of her best O:)
                                                  Let's agree to disagree then. :smile: For me only "Consideration" was absolutely flawless and it's the only one i use. I just think the fact that it only spawned one hit and that one was "Work" kinda proves my point but whatever... opinions i guess.

20K7,821
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,821

Sep 16, 2017#950

If Jen was 20 and not 30 in 1999, she probably would have more successful songs too ;p

Read more posts (6526 remaining)