13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Sep 13, 2017#3

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Sep 13, 2017#4

Wow they are really over the top with their photo tagging, LOL. Jen looks so beautiful. The black one is my fave.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#5

No useful news???

Intro to Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#6

Wow, beautiful!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#7

So beautiful. So still por primera vez as album title

Contributor

Sep 13, 2017#8

My mom's team interviewed her and they are talking about the cover on the show she produces, "Un Nuevo Dia." :smile:

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Sep 13, 2017#9

Oh, wow! So beautiful! I've missed her covers!
                    JENNIFER LOPEZ, IN AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW FROM HER HOUSE IN THE HAMPTONS: ‘I FEEL LIKE I SING BETTER IN SPANISH’
                    SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
                    BY HOLA! USA share

More than two decades after jumping into the public eye, Jennifer Lopez has achieved it all: she’s become a star in film, TV and music, besides becoming an entrepreneur and the face of some of the most coveted brands in the planet, like L’Oreal. As if that weren’t enough, the biggest Latin diva in the United States has settled comfortably in her role of mother to twins Emme and Maximilian, currently forms with former Yankee Alex Rodriguez one of the most photographed and talked-about couples of our days, and is getting ready to release a new album, Por Primera Vez, completely sung in Spanish. All of the above seems to be the reason why, when JLo opened her beautiful Hamptons home to HOLA! USA for an exclusive interview and photo session, she called this period of her life “a golden era.”

“I feel that I am shining brighter than I ever have—that I’m better as a person, as a daughter, as a mother, as a friend, as a partner,” she says. “I want to be better and I’m OK with all of it,” Jennifer adds when asked about the areas in which she still wants to grow. “I totally accept myself for all of those things. I’m not here to be perfect and I’m not here to be anything but my best, whatever that means for me.”

According to the singer, her best version of herself may well be her signing in Spanish, a language that she may not be completely comfortable speaking in (“That’s no secret to anybody,” she says, laughing), but that is dearer to her heart than English. And her love for Spanish inspired her to seek the collaboration of artists like Gente de Zona, Wisin or her ex-husband Marc Anthony (who serves as executive producer) to record Por Primera Vez.

“I really love singing in Spanish,” she says. “There’s just something about it that is more romantic and passionate to me, and that’s such a core part of who I am. I feel like I sing better in Spanish. We’re all interpreting songs as we go through life, right?”
                    jloholastairsview gallery

These days, she's singing the song of her life next to Alex Rodriguez, who seems to be an essential element of this “golden era” of Jennifer Lopez.

“I’m in a good relationship,” she says about their romance. “I feel like I can say that for the first time—I don’t know— maybe ever. And not that I didn’t have great relationships, full of love and adventure, but this is the first relationship I’ve been where
                    I feel like we really make each other better. We complement each other, and there’s really pure, true love. Just wanting to support the other person and make them happy. So there’s a different selflessness in the love that’s beautiful and different. And healthy!”
                    http://us.hola.com/en/celebrities/20170 ... -hamptons/

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#10

Wow amazing photoshoot!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#11

Omg I knew the album title was gonna have some cheesy symbolism. For the first time Jen feels like she's in a good place. BS. She's strung up on arod. I guess she was as in a bad place when she had her two loving kids. The insult. Change the title now!

14K2,609
                        Admin
                        14K2,609

Sep 13, 2017#12

Can we just have one topic without the negativity so people can enjoy!? Please don't bring all the drama!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#13

The photos are gorgeous :love

12K11,432
                            Contributor
                            12K11,432

Sep 13, 2017#14

Great shoot. It's a bit weird when she talks about finally finding herself and being in a good place and blah blah and how great her current relationship is...she says the same thing every few years lol

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Sep 13, 2017#15

“I’m in a good relationship,” she says about their romance. “I feel like I can say that for the first time—I don’t know— maybe ever.
                                Oh Jen, she's so naive, we've heard that at least 5 times before.

I guess this cover was planned when the album was supposed to be released this month.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#16

Without huge watermark lol

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#17

:love2 omg i love the shoot...

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Sep 13, 2017#18

I think my fav is the the one on the bike!

I'm hoping she does a Latina Magazine cover, too. :D

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#19

Latina and Vogue Spain!

20K7,825
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,825

Sep 13, 2017#20

Simple, but gorgeous !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#21

Intro to Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#22

Some great photos...
                                              and I might have chosen different words, but ARod needs to treat her right, nobody wants to see her go through another bad breakup. That would be just ...sad... Hey! but I'm crossing me fingers and me toes.

Cute comment about speaking in Spanish, it reminds me of "me siento muy... excited!" She gets a better reaction than if she pretended she's fluent. I agree, though, she sings better in Spanish. Much more of a powerful voice, witness "Mírate", and yes, even NTNY. :-P

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 13, 2017#23

I really hope for Vogue España cover. It's about time!

14K2,771
                                                Contributor
                                                14K2,771

Sep 13, 2017#24

Really like the cover
                                                  But the bike pic is a mess to me. Dont like the outfit, shoes and JLo on a bike? Come on haha

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Sep 13, 2017#25

Photos are cute, except the bike pic. It reminds me of old movie stars having a photoshoot in their houses. Glad she kept the same album title, it feels like we are going to have a release after all.

Read more posts (37 remaining)