"Carpool Karaoke" (which featured Jen) Wins Emmy + Bestie Leah Remini Wins 1st Emmy Award!

"Carpool Karaoke" (which featured Jen) Wins Emmy + Bestie Leah Remini Wins 1st Emmy Award!

Contributor

Sep 10, 2017#1

James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special", which featured Katy Perry and Toddlerography with Jennifer Lopez, has won a Creative Arts Emmy Award for Outstanding Variety Special. He also won the award the year prior.

Also, Jennifer's best friend, Leah Remini, grabs her first Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Series or Special for her series "Scientology and the Aftermath".

Jenny's Emmy nomination and/or win is still TBD.
    But show the good sistrens some love! :clap

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#2

Congrats! Happy for Leah...

Master of Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#3

Leah was so deserving. That documentary was so well done.

Jen will never win one of these while Benny is still her manager. That video at the gym her cousin posted showed how badly managed she is. Her next movie is with Elaine Goldsmith. The woman that just put the final nail in Halle Berry's movie career with the terrible movie Kidnap.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#4

:Bravo: well deserved!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#5

Tom Cruise must be rolling on his bed.... I can't beleive Leah's docu won coz there are alot of Scientologists in Hollywood

Contributor

Sep 11, 2017#6

Dancej wrote:Tom Cruise must be rolling on his bed.... I can't beleive Leah's docu won coz there are alot of Scientologists in Hollywood
              Good! Because from what I read, this organization is nuts and completely delusional.

Expose the girls Leah!

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Sep 11, 2017#7

So which on won an Emmy, Toddlerography with Jennifer Lopez or the carpool with Jennifer Lopez?

Master of Jenology

Sep 11, 2017#8

I thought this was joke post, "the closest Jennifer will be to win a big award" :lol:

Contributor

Sep 11, 2017#9

mEm wrote:So which on won an Emmy, Toddlerography with Jennifer Lopez or the carpool with Jennifer Lopez?
                    Both of them.

The Carpool she did in 2016 won an Emmy, and the Toddlerography she did this year won an Emmy as well.

Generous Queen of Emmy's. :cheer

Sep 11, 2017#10

daxview wrote:I thought this was joke post, "the closest Jennifer will be to win a big award" :lol:
                      The thread got reported. I got warned by the higher BB Gods. All I said was Jen's Emmy is TBD. :lol

Gotta love BB.

Master of Jenology

Sep 12, 2017#11

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                        daxview wrote:I thought this was joke post, "the closest Jennifer will be to win a big award" :lol:
                        The thread got reported. I got warned by the higher BB Gods. All I said was Jen's Emmy is TBD. :lol

Gotta love BB.

:lol:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 12, 2017#12

Sad she did t win it just her Episode being featured