Doctor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#1726

Mille Backer wrote:
    moejlo wrote:
    Mille Backer wrote:
    moejlo wrote: Omg yes :wow :woot how did u find it
    I work for CSI babe... He had already been out in some pictures along with Benny and Jenny... But no one here knew who he was, so I always suspected!
    And u got it . Damn yes that s the guy . What do u think isnt he a cutie?
    He's handsome, but I'd never be with Benny! How old are you?
    Hhahahe me neither . Im 31 why? Lol

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#1727

moejlo wrote:
      Mille Backer wrote:
      moejlo wrote:
      Mille Backer wrote: I work for CSI babe... He had already been out in some pictures along with Benny and Jenny... But no one here knew who he was, so I always suspected!
      And u got it . Damn yes that s the guy . What do u think isnt he a cutie?
      Nothing! How old is Benny? Didn't you ask his boyfriend's name or his age? Oh, what a strange situation... It was at least for you to leave your contact. When you go to Vegas, look for him!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#1728

Mille Backer wrote:
        moejlo wrote:
        Mille Backer wrote:
        moejlo wrote: And u got it . Damn yes that s the guy . What do u think isnt he a cutie?
        Nothing! How old is Benny? Didn't you ask his boyfriend's name or his age? Oh, what a strange situation... It was at least for you to leave your contact. When you go to Vegas, look for him!
        He was so attached to him and the chemistry between them was great . For me i was sure tgey were lookin for fun hahahahha just leave it

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#1729

moejlo wrote:
          Mille Backer wrote:
          moejlo wrote:
          Mille Backer wrote: He's handsome, but I'd never be with Benny! How old are you?
          He was so attached to him and the chemistry between them was great . For me i was sure tgey were lookin for fun hahahahha just leave it
          Oh, good. Either way, it's gone! But do you enjoy a threesome?

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#1730

OMG I wanna see this live :love:

14K2,609
            Admin
            14K2,609

Sep 08, 2017#1731

Emme and Max are sooo adorable in their school uniforms! Fourth grade...how time flies! I remember the day on BB when they were born, lots of excitement! :)

Master of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#1732

lucinda wrote:OMG I wanna see this live :love:

Me too! She looks great!! Sorry to bring it up again but in these newest pics it looks like that cyst was removed or drained, don't see it now

26K8,905
                Doctor of Jenology
                26K8,905

Sep 08, 2017#1733

moejlo wrote:
                  Mille Backer wrote:
                  moejlo wrote:
                  chrisjlover wrote: You're trolling, right?
                  I swear lol did i troll before ? I already mentioned it few months ago
                  OMG! HAHAHAHAHAY... And how you reacted? Who's his boyfriend?
                  Hahahahaha well i was in denial back when but his bf was so hot . We had a lil chat not kinky one . Benny looked at his bf and said this guy is really CUTE :) then said what s the plan for the rest of the night ? UNFORTUNATELY I HAD TO TAKE MY FLIGHT BACK TO LEBANON LOL
                  :jenuhhuh

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#1734

Sep 08, 2017#1735

J wrote:
                      moejlo wrote:
                      Mille Backer wrote:
                      moejlo wrote: I swear lol did i troll before ? I already mentioned it few months ago
                      OMG! HAHAHAHAHAY... And how you reacted? Who's his boyfriend?
                      Hahahahaha well i was in denial back when but his bf was so hot . We had a lil chat not kinky one . Benny looked at his bf and said this guy is really CUTE :) then said what s the plan for the rest of the night ? UNFORTUNATELY I HAD TO TAKE MY FLIGHT BACK TO LEBANON LOL
                      I'll never look at Benny the same way now :lol: and now we know why casper stuck around for so long ;)

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#1736

jenNY88 wrote:
                        J wrote:
                        moejlo wrote:
                        Mille Backer wrote: OMG! HAHAHAHAHAY... And how you reacted? Who's his boyfriend?
                        I'll never look at Benny the same way now :lol: and now we know why casper stuck around for so long ;)
                        Hahahah hell yeah . I knew that casper would love to lick some d****

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Sep 10, 2017#1737

wtf is going on in these threads lately? lol Have the admins really abandoned us?

Read more posts (-13 remaining)