Master of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#51

hes amazing hes going to be a star soon :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Sep 07, 2017#52

gotti wrote:It sucks to feel rejected by someone you devote so much into. Been there. I just learned to tone it down a bit and just enjoy her as entertainment.

what happend boo

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#53

JLOSEXYJLO wrote:
        gotti wrote:It sucks to feel rejected by someone you devote so much into. Been there. I just learned to tone it down a bit and just enjoy her as entertainment.

what happend boo
        I was gonna ask this, also.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#54

Jlo101 wrote:
          rafaelsalguero wrote:
          I Need to focus on me and my craft as a individual and artist
          Artist?? LOL

You can't deny he is a legend in the making.......
          I just... can't.

Master of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#55

JLOSEXYJLO wrote: hes amazing hes going to be a star soon :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

Awwwe Yay!! I live for when Jen does the slick back long Pony Tail I'm hype for the video!!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#56

So you and J.Lo are bff again? :coffee

Master of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#57

Why is this thread still open :bewildered

Master of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#58

Lacroix wrote:So you and J.Lo are bff again? :coffee

I'm confused with this comment? If your referring to the side by side was posted before the incident. No one said I didn't care for her.

Or tarnished her name. It was all in regards to security and possibly the team.

And by the way love the emoji I need some coffee lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#59

justSWEET wrote:Why is this thread still open :bewildered
                    X2

Intro to Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#60

:bow

Intro to Jenology

Sep 07, 2017#61

I'm thinking the same thing. I'm a little confused! Didn't he say he was focusing on himself and not going to be a fan anymore?.....but he is here..... anyways....is this thread almost dead?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#62

This thread was just to create some drama and promote Jesse's Grammy worthy art.

14K2,614
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,614

Sep 08, 2017#63

What Jesse should do it's rework her cheap álbum cover !!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#64

CLOSE THIS THREAD

Its a JOKE

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#65

I rarely get involved in any drama, but I must say, a lot of you guys are such hypocrites, and I say this with a lot of love and respect. I am surprised to see the same people who used to give false ¨praises¨ and pretended to love Jesse´s videos and stuff, calling him a legend, king JHo, now you´re dragging him and saying what you really thought all this time and being extra mean, just because he made a mistake and you don´t even know what he did...

Jesse, stop posting about it, with all due respect, it´s pathetic and also unfair to Jenn, whatever you did was bad enough to get you kicked out, publicly ¨crying¨ about it as it was uncalled for without explaining you did something wrong to cause it makes Jenn look bad and careless of her fans, which your many pictures with her show otherwise, if I were you I´d take those posts down cause they are embarrassing and while you´re at it get your own identity, you shouldn´t be living under Jenn´s shadow if you want to call yourself an artist. And people here... if you have constructive criticism great, be real and speak your mind from the get go, don´t wait until someone falls to kick them while they´re down, and most importantly, don´t mock someone by giving false praise.

That being said, this whole thing is stupid and irrelevant... next.

Contributor

Sep 08, 2017#66

rafaelsalguero wrote:What Jesse should do it's rework her cheap álbum cover !!!!
                                  #DEAD :lmao

Have to say it might be better than the ones we got from the '"Love?" era. :lmao

Master of Jenology

Sep 08, 2017#67

danny5585 wrote:I rarely get involved in any drama, but I must say, a lot of you guys are such hypocrites, and I say this with a lot of love and respect. I am surprised to see the same people who used to give false ¨praises¨ and pretended to love Jesse´s videos and stuff, calling him a legend, king JHo, now you´re dragging him and saying what you really thought all this time and being extra mean, just because he made a mistake and you don´t even know what he did...

Jesse, stop posting about it, with all due respect, it´s pathetic and also unfair to Jenn, whatever you did was bad enough to get you kicked out, publicly ¨crying¨ about it as it was uncalled for without explaining you did something wrong to cause it makes Jenn look bad and careless of her fans, which your many pictures with her show otherwise, if I were you I´d take those posts down cause they are embarrassing and while you´re at it get your own identity, you shouldn´t be living under Jenn´s shadow if you want to call yourself an artist. And people here... if you have constructive criticism great, be real and speak your mind from the get go, don´t wait until someone falls to kick them while they´re down, and most importantly, don´t mock someone by giving false praise.

Oh i was one of them... it is called "irony" my friend, not false praise... Please dude improve the reading comprehension cuz no one was saying true wonders how its logical LOL but at least he had the support & attention every "artist" want :D .

but even with that i never did a campaign in the social media about how of devil are JLO's team when it was a
                                    consequence of HIS FAULTS , he is being the hypocrite ...

All that s very bad for Jen, people always think about this things as JLo's diva fault.

Then when he is exposed as a stalker by FLyBoy after all his drama, i was afraid cuz JLO`'s security, so i dont want know anything more about him and then post my thoughts about all his negative obsession with JLOand the problems he caused ... after that his servant or secondary account was saying that is was a big promo for him... so STOP.... casually he is doing all this drama when he will launch his album hahaha we arent idiot, he is looking for attention. He was waiting to the last moment to post his explanations very late.

Im here for JLo and if there are a stalker or someone dangerous for JLO i will say all i want necessary.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 10, 2017#68

Go JLo wrote:
                                      danny5585 wrote:I rarely get involved in any drama, but I must say, a lot of you guys are such hypocrites, and I say this with a lot of love and respect. I am surprised to see the same people who used to give false ¨praises¨ and pretended to love Jesse´s videos and stuff, calling him a legend, king JHo, now you´re dragging him and saying what you really thought all this time and being extra mean, just because he made a mistake and you don´t even know what he did...

Oh i was one of them... it is called "irony" my friend, not false praise... Please dude improve the reading comprehension cuz no one was saying true wonders how its logical LOL but at least he had the support & attention every "artist" want :D .

but even with that i never did a campaign in the social media about how of devil are JLO's team when it was a
                                      consequence of HIS FAULTS , he is being the hypocrite ...

All that s very bad for Jen, people always think about this things as JLo's diva fault.

Then when he is exposed as a stalker by FLyBoy after all his drama, i was afraid cuz JLO`'s security, so i dont want know anything more about him and then post my thoughts about all his negative obsession with JLOand the problems he caused ... after that his servant or secondary account was saying that is was a big promo for him... so STOP.... casually he is doing all this drama when he will launch his album hahaha we arent idiot, he is looking for attention. He was waiting to the last moment to post his explanations very late.

Im here for JLo and if there are a stalker or someone dangerous for JLO i will say all i want necessary.
                                      You think I don´t know you and a lot of other people here were being sarcastic and using irony when ¨praising¨ Jesse in the past? And still he´d actually express happiness and thank you guys for supporting him, so maybe HE didn´t know and that makes it even worse. I don´t particularly like what he does but if I have nothing good or nice to say I keep my mouth shut, I don´t mock people for something they feel passionate about even if I cringe a little inside, not my business... And say ¨all you want necessary¨? You don´t even know what happened dude, most of us don´t know. Do I like the guy? No, I don´t know him, but I am surprised to see so many people ready to get on his throat... Anyway this forum is ridiculous, I rarely post here anymore, I don´t understand why these kinds of stupid irrelevant threads are allowed.

12K588
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K588

Sep 10, 2017#69

Read more posts (-6 remaining)