Luka711 wrote:
    StclrnJUl/?tagged=jlo

Gorgeous !
    I love her neck in this photo

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#1652

Master of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#1653

So we all know he has a fetish for bodybuilder type girls. And now all we see is Jen at the gym everyday

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Aug 28, 2017#1654

She went to the gym every day before, too. How do you think she always stays in great shape? Come on.

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Aug 28, 2017#1655

I can't believe I missed Casper Smart.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#1656

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Here's Yesterday's Insta Live from the set of Shades of Blue:

So, her schedule:

Shades of Blue now, then back to Vegas, then shooting the Second Chances movie, then Christmas break and then World of Dance and then the Griselda HBO movie. So that doesn't sound like she would even have time to do the Superbowl or do a proper album rollout with tour support and several singles + continuous promo, honestly.

So there you go. Time to manage your expectations so you won't get disappointed later ;)

This woman is a hustler! Amazing, she truly is so hard working. Knowing she will release a Spanish album somewhere in between that and also releasing Shades of Blue in Q1Y18. Just WOW. :Bravo:
              Wish fans understood the hustle like you, this post said it perfectly.

Aug 28, 2017#1657

JenRox wrote:She went to the gym every day before, too. How do you think she always stays in great shape? Come on.
                Exactly

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#1658

jenfan76 wrote:So we all know he has a fetish for bodybuilder type girls. And now all we see is Jen at the gym everyday
                  Lol, she has mentioned many times in interviews over the years that she works out on the daily.

If anything we can be thankful for ARod's influence as we get more candid videos and live stuff from her private life because of it.

Contributor

Aug 29, 2017#1659

Mille Backer wrote:

That award and era belonged to Tommy Mottolla, back when he was Jen's driving force musically. The good 'ol days when Jennifer had no say in her music singles....

Master of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1660

JenRox wrote:She went to the gym every day before, too. How do you think she always stays in great shape? Come on.
                      I know she worked out like crazy before but now it seems like she is even more than she always has. Probably just seems that way though because her and Arod have to post every single little thing they do on Instagram like a couple of 15 year olds

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Aug 29, 2017#1661

OMG Jen's face...

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Aug 29, 2017#1662

what's wrong with her face ? flawless skin for her age

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Aug 29, 2017#1663

daisylo wrote:what's wrong with her face ? flawless skin for her age
                            +1

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1664

People already dragging them on IG & Twitter for donating 25k when they have millions.

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Aug 29, 2017#1665

pitbulljlo wrote:People already dragging them on IG & Twitter for donating 25k when they have millions.
                                Ah I knew that would happen, jen never donates big amounts compared to other celebrities but she shouldn't even say how much she gives.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1666

Sorry the randomness, but... what's that thing Jennifer has in her head, like a bruise? just like upside the right eye in my screen?
                                  What happened to her? I've seen it since a long time but now is like kind of bigger :/

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Aug 29, 2017#1667

Oh ffs 50k is a small amount now? SMDH Jen is an awarded humanitarian with amazing charity work over the years. She can't be giving away millions with every chance...

Master of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1668

claudiorojasp wrote:Sorry the randomness, but... what's that thing Jennifer has in her head, like a bruise? just like upside the right eye in my screen?
                                      What happened to her? I've seen it since a long time but now is like kind of bigger :/

I hope it not a cyst because that nasty or it could be a beauty mark

Intro to Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1669

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                        claudiorojasp wrote:Sorry the randomness, but... what's that thing Jennifer has in her head, like a bruise? just like upside the right eye in my screen?

I hope it not a cyst because that nasty or it could be a beauty mark
                                        Yeah It's kind of scary... Hope is nothing but sometimes it increase its size and kind of makes me worry about her healt :/

20K7,825
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,825

Aug 29, 2017#1670

It's probably fat or sth. I have similar thing on my head.

Anyway, I'm sure most of these ppl who are coming for them probably havent even donated 5 bucks ... hypcorites

And she looks fine !

Intro to Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1671

pitbulljlo wrote:People already dragging them on IG & Twitter for donating 25k when they have millions.
                                            I bet the people who are complaining are the people who never help anybody. They must have donated 10 dollars in their lifetime and think they have done so much

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1672

Maybe her face is different but her voice is timeless

Intro to Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#1673

it's a good thing to do, she is spreading awareness and the amount of money doesn't matter...they shouldn't have mentioned it...
                                                buuuuut is it me or do her teeth look weird? why can you see the lower teeth so much^^

12K11,433
                                                Contributor
                                                12K11,433

Aug 29, 2017#1674

The nerve of some people complaining about the amount of money they donated. Whats happening in Houston is horrible and every single penny helps out. People always love to be petty...

Btw its insane how incredible her skin looks. Woman is pushing 50 and her skin looks amazing.

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Aug 30, 2017#1675

jen was so proud to say 25k "x2"

Read more posts (62 remaining)