Intro to Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#201

Dan#jlofan wrote:
    kateflo wrote:
    chrisjlover wrote:
    FlyBoy87 wrote:P.S. I'm laughing at that comment about JLo not being relevant anymore. Yeah I guess having two of the highest rated shows on television and the #1 Vegas Show makes you irrelevant.
    +1000000
    Well, actually she's not relevant INTERNATIONAL music icon she used to be.
    SOB, WOD & AIH - these three are only for USA.
    98% of Russian fanclub of hers are not interested in those. People are begging for her music hits like OTF.

Maybe she IS relevant but not worldwide.
    That is interesting to hear. She is focusing on local projects at the moment with World of Dance. Shades, AIH and even BBB. She needs a big movie that gets released internationally. Again Lila and Eve was a disappointment for International Jlovers. Not even the Boy Next Door came out here in Australia which was annoying. There is alot more success for her out of the US if only she was interested. I do like shades, but it doesn't even play on a commercial network here.
    Exactly, she is just dedicated for USA.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Aug 28, 2017#202

daisylo wrote:
      Luka711 wrote:They added some names involved in a movie om imdb pro, but I dont have access.
      Probably not sth important tho lol
      I only see - casting director - Roger Mussenden
      production designer - Richard Hoover
      Patricia Field is the Costume designer she did all the Sex and the city outfits

Interesting. She's a good choice for a movie like this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#203

Hope they announce the cast soon.

Aug 28, 2017#204

J.Lo adds her 2018 Vegas shows dates are from Feb to Jun,and her 2017 dates will be ended in Oct,she will make this movie after Oct,and her Griselda movie will be made in Jan or after Jun?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#205

Love_JLO wrote:J.Lo adds her 2018 Vegas shows dates are from Feb to Jun,and her 2017 dates will be ended in Oct,she will make this movie after Oct,and her Griselda movie will be made in Jan or after Jun?
            She juggles Vegas with her other projects. So this doesn't necessarily mean she won't be doing anything else from Feb to June. Knowing JLo she will film Griselda or Bye Bye Birdie during this time.

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Aug 28, 2017#206

FlyBoy87 wrote:
              Love_JLO wrote:J.Lo adds her 2018 Vegas shows dates are from Feb to Jun,and her 2017 dates will be ended in Oct,she will make this movie after Oct,and her Griselda movie will be made in Jan or after Jun?
              She juggles Vegas with her other projects. So this doesn't necessarily mean she won't be doing anything else from Feb to June. Knowing JLo she will film Griselda or Bye Bye Birdie during this time.
              She said she'll shoot Griselda after WoD, so probably in March or April. Then she's back for S4 of Shades.

I don't know her Vegas schedule that well, I don't really keep up with that show anymore.

I hope she gets another movie role if Shades of Blue gets cancelled (I don't think it will, though.)

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Aug 28, 2017#207

Bye Bye Birdie would be live. NBC already announced a Jesus Christ Superstar for Spring. If they do BBB, it won't be in the first half of the year.

She has a break from 3/3 to 3/24 and 4/21 to 5/16, but that's too tight for a movie, I guess. WOD was what? A week of work? So maybe before the next leg starts on 2/21?

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Aug 29, 2017#208

Yeah, it took them about a week or two to shoot the entirety of WoD. I just checked the Vegas dates on the front page and March and April are out of the question. lol Late January - Late February would make sense.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#209

JenRox wrote:Bye Bye Birdie would be live. NBC already announced a Jesus Christ Superstar for Spring. If they do BBB, it won't be in the first half of the year.

She has a break from 3/3 to 3/24 and 4/21 to 5/16, but that's too tight for a movie, I guess. WOD was what? A week of work? So maybe before the next leg starts on 2/21?
                    And also she only performs in Vegas 2-3 nights a week. That leaves 4-5 nights for her to work on other projects like filming a movie.

Master of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#210

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                      JenRox wrote:Bye Bye Birdie would be live. NBC already announced a Jesus Christ Superstar for Spring. If they do BBB, it won't be in the first half of the year.

And also she only performs in Vegas 2-3 nights a week. That leaves 4-5 nights for her to work on other projects like filming a movie.
                      No, it doesn't. She doesn't do three shows in a row during the week. A movie would be only possible if it was shot in Vegas.

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Aug 29, 2017#211

FlyBoy87 wrote:

That doesn't work like that to film a movie she has to have 1 or 2 full month free, you don't film a movie 2 days then Vegas then film again for 2 days

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#212

Wellyver wrote:
                          FlyBoy87 wrote:

No, it doesn't. She doesn't do three shows in a row during the week. A movie would be only possible if it was shot in Vegas.
                          Interesting how you guys forgot for season one of Shades of Blue she was back and forth between NYC and Las Vegas for her show.

She doesn't stay in Vegas other than the nights she's working. Trust me she'll be back in LA or NYC doing other stuff.

Besides she has all of January and most of February off from Vegas. She also has 3 weeks free in March, and another 3 weeks free in Apr/May. If you think she will be in Vegas from February to June the entire time not working on any other projects then you're delusional. She's a workaholic.

Elaine already said World of Dance is being filmed in January followed by Griselda. From February to June she's not just going to do Vegas.

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Aug 29, 2017#213

FlyBoy87 wrote: Interesting how you guys forgot for season one of Shades of Blue she was back and forth between NYC and Las Vegas for her show.[/b]

She doesn't stay in Vegas other than the nights she's working. Trust me she'll be back in LA or NYC doing other stuff.

Besides she has all of January and most of February off from Vegas. She also has 3 weeks free in March, and another 3 weeks free in Apr/May. If you think she will be in Vegas from February to June the entire time not working on any other projects then you're delusional. She's a workaholic.

Elaine already said World of Dance is being filmed in January followed by Griselda. From February to June she's not just going to do Vegas.
                            She went back 1 time not back and forth, she can film something like World of Dance during Vegas but not a movie and Griselda isn't another rom-com it require a lot of commitment physically and mentally she's a workaholic not crazy and even a rom-com wouldn't be possible

20K7,828
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,828

Aug 29, 2017#214

I'm sure she will be doing other things during that time, but filming a movie would be very hard (especially Griselda).
                              I mean, Monday - Tuesday - movie
                              Wednesday - Vegas
                              Thursday - movie
                              Friday - Saturday - Vegas
                              Sunday - movie
                              ??
                              Impossible imo lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#215

Lol. Okay I forgot you're the experts.

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Aug 29, 2017#216

Master of Jenology

Aug 29, 2017#217

FlyBoy87 wrote:Lol. Okay I forgot you're the experts.
                                    Thanks for recognizing it.

26K8,905
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    26K8,905

Aug 30, 2017#218

:JenKnowledge

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Aug 30, 2017#219

“Second Act”
                                        Jennifer Lopez is about to step back into the big-screen limelight: the singer-actor is lining up her next project, “Second Act," with director Peter Segal. J.Lo will play a woman who is passed up for a promotion after years of service at a big-box store and thrust into a world where college degrees trump street smarts. Tasked with developing an organic skincare line for a Madison Avenue company, the savvy blue-collar worker must prove her worth. Lopez is the only name attached to the project that is being cast by Roger Mussenden. Production is gearing up to start in mid-September and will carry on through the fall. While no exact location is currently known, the project is expected to take place in and around New York.

https://www.backstage.com/news/jlo-star ... ing-slots/

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 30, 2017#220

They plan to film this in mid sep but they have cast nobody? What a fucken mess. I hope they get some actors who are good at comedy so we don't get a movie with those stale corny jokes Jens rom coms are known for

Master of Jenology

Aug 30, 2017#221

Hmm im guessing shes playing someone in their mid or early 40's. The role sounds like that age group. Cant wait to hear the cast.

Master of Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#222

she needs a acting squad for some film of here. Here the casting:

Leah Remini
                                              Justin Timberlake
                                              Drake cameo
                                              Taylor Swift
                                              Cameron Diaz
                                              Bradley Cooper
                                              Pitbull cameo

Bonus: Mariah Carey as the villain

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Sep 01, 2017#223

Ueli Steiger will be the cinematographer, he did a bunch of Roland Emmerich disaster movies. lol

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0825336/

Also, the costume designer will be Molly Rogers, Patricia Field will be just a consultant. They collaborated before.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0737097

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2017#224

nixy1991 wrote:Ueli Steiger will be the cinematographer, he did a bunch of Roland Emmerich disaster movies. lol

Also, the costume designer will be Molly Rogers, Patricia Field will be just a consultant. They collaborated before.

Is this good or bad? I'm asking you because I know you know the work of these people, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23K5,924
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  23K5,924

Sep 01, 2017#225

chrisjlover wrote:
                                                    nixy1991 wrote:Ueli Steiger will be the cinematographer, he did a bunch of Roland Emmerich disaster movies. lol

Is this good or bad? I'm asking you because I know you know the work of these people, lol
                                                    The clothes will probably be nice. As for the cinematographer, romantic comedies aren't really the kind of movies you watch and get impressed by how they look. The only rom-com in recent memory I thought looked fantastic was Monster-in-Law. It was shot on 35mm film by Russell Carpenter, who won an Oscar for Titanic. I'm good as long as it doesn't look like a cheap made for TV movie.

Read more posts (712 remaining)