Originality ???

Originality ???

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 27, 2017#1

Because I don't want this to be a bitch athon or anything negative..

In our own opinion do you think Jennifer Lopez has originality ??

The only reason I have set this topic up is just hear everybody's views and opinions on this.

Generally I do think she has some originality it's just that over the past year I've come to question it.

As your for example

Musicallly - she was a force to be reckoned with and bashed out hits which it seemed was made for her.

But recently Irvgotti publicly said I'm real was made to get a Mariah Carey...???

Also

Her relationships

Everytime she dates some one she seems to be really influenced by their lifestyles..

For example Arod ( I don't think they suit )

she is training a lot more in the gym .. she doing lots more Insta updates she which we didn't really c her do b4

I will say Jennifer style has always been her and her choice as u can tell..

Am not getting at her... it's just at times am like ... tu tu , come Jen get ur shit together

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Aug 27, 2017#2

that moment when JLovers go crazy and start talking nonsense because she doesn't give us great music/movies

12K1,502
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K1,502

Aug 27, 2017#3

Yeah she does even her music has her stamp on it she's been imitated through out the years so has her sound and image

And JLo and the whole Mariah Carey thing was tommy that wasn't JLos doing she was a new artist she was a puppet she had no control Jennifer didn't even know what a Alist deal was ffs lol.

She's a blueprint for sure she's kinda a Hollywood ledgand

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 27, 2017#4

selena lopez wrote:Yeah she does even her music has her stamp on it she's been imitated through out the years so has her sound and image

And JLo and the whole Mariah Carey thing was tommy that wasn't JLos doing she was a new artist she was a puppet she had no control Jennifer didn't even know what a Alist deal was ffs lol.

She's a blueprint for sure she's kinda a Hollywood ledgand

Yh your right..
          Your opinion with her in relationships doesn't she let men influence her

Intro to Jenology

Aug 28, 2017#5

Shadey topic