Which song do you think they are going to pick for the second single?
14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Aug 24, 2017#76

the problem its "WISIN" I think she need a new guest, we have 3 song with Wisin, its enough

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#77

rafaelsalguero wrote:the problem its "WISIN" I think she need a new guest, we have 3 song with Wisin, its enough

Her best spanish song have been ft. Wisin.
      That you dont like him is another thing.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#78

I just want it to be a hot song so that ppl can be excited about the album. Good lyrics, uptempo , modern and just overall a hot track.

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Aug 24, 2017#79

JlowAway75 wrote:
          rafaelsalguero wrote:the problem its "WISIN" I think she need a new guest, we have 3 song with Wisin, its enough

just remember my words, another Wisin or Yandel featuring will be a Flop. After seing the GP reaction to "Ni Tu Ni Yo", I think "Amor Amor Amor" will be a flop too.
          She need a Hot Better song now

Contributor

Aug 24, 2017#80

rafaelsalguero wrote:
            JlowAway75 wrote:

just remember my words, another Wisin or Yandel featuring will be a Flop. After seing the GP reaction to "Ni Tu Ni Yo", I think "Amor Amor Amor" will be a flop too.
            You have no idea what you are talking about. Wisin & Yandel are no Gente De Zona. They are respected in the streets, and they have Grammy's.

J.Lo features:
            "Follow The Leader" #1
            "Adrenalina" #2

Wisin latest single "Escapate Conmigo" reached the Top 3, and now has 500M views on VEVO. #WhatChuTalkinAboutWillis

I do see what you mean by a hot song. But that's what happens when you let Marc take full control of your album, and you only go to the studio to provide vocals.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#81

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
              rafaelsalguero wrote:
              JlowAway75 wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about. Wisin & Yandel are no Gente De Zona. They are respected in the streets, and they have Grammy's.

J.Lo features:
              "Follow The Leader" #1
              "Adrenalina" #2

Wisin latest single "Escapate Conmigo" reached the Top 3, and now has 500M views on VEVO. #WhatChuTalkinAboutWillis

I do see what you mean by a hot song. But that's what happens when you let Marc take full control of your album, and you only go to the studio to provide vocals.
              ^^
              Exactly, how JLOz1FaNaTiC says W&Yandel are respected in the streets, they are real reggetoneros.
              Escapate Conmigo, Wisin latest single reached the #68 on Billboard Hot 100, something Jennifer already missed out since AKA era. (Except Booty oviously)
              So, What are you talking about?
              Ni Tu Ni Yo was an horrible song since the begining, how can you compare it with Adrenalina or FTL. It doesnt have the explosive latin rythm nor the urban conection that Adrenalina and FTL have.
              For another side Gente De Zona are a complete trash.
              The real problem is the production, right now all her new songs for the album have the same stupid "Marc Anthonys Tropical Sound" and a little beat of urban.
              I cant understand why she doesnt learn nothing about her fails in the past.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#82

She teased that she's about to release something soon on the IG live with Arod, im pretty sure the album is coming in September still

Intro to Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#83

I can totally respect Marc Anthony and his music. But lets ask this question....when was the last time Marc Anthony was relevant...yes right! A loooooong time ago. His audience and Jennifer's audience is totally different which is younger and hipper. Hes not making music for her, hes making music for himself through her.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 24, 2017#84

I'm ready for Amor x3.

Also, didn't she say somewhere that Marc Anthony was her A&R for this project?

Why doesn't she just hire professional and experienced A&R's?

14K2,614
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    14K2,614

Aug 24, 2017#85

just wait and see !!!
                      JLOz1FaNaTiC you just like to be contrary !!!! If I said "Amor Amor Amor" will be a Smash Hit then you come to said "Really Sis? Wisin it's old trend" or something like that

I just said that to check your reaction LOL

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#86

My gods this era is a real disaster!
                        AAA will never work in radio and for sale!
                        One must be lucid and tell the truth

Contributor

Aug 31, 2017#87

rafaelsalguero wrote:just wait and see !!!
                          JLOz1FaNaTiC you just like to be contrary !!!! If I said "Amor Amor Amor" will be a Smash Hit then you come to said "Really Sis? Wisin it's old trend" or something like that

I just said that to check your reaction LOL
                          But that's not what I said.
                          Reading is fundamental.. :lol

Contributor

Sep 02, 2017#88

Just drop this single and video and then the album the week after and get this garbage era over with. #Mess

Jen's music team is garbage

Contributor

Sep 02, 2017#89

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Just drop this single and video and then the album the week after and get this garbage era over with. #Mess

+1000

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Sep 02, 2017#90

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Just drop this single and video and then the album the week after and get this garbage era over with. #Mess

+1000

Where's that Jen/Skillrex song which sounded like Waiting For Tonight of 2017?

also where's that Calvin Harris produced single?

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#91

Omg i would never say smth bad abt her but yes i agree with u . She should change her team . She needs more creativity and originality. Her music and video recently is just for the fan type of music . Even the promo is for a fan not for an. Industry .

Master of Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#92

What a bunch of idiots.
                                    I m laughing everytime i see comments from the names up here.
                                    I :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#93

mEm wrote:
                                      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

+1000

Where's that Jen/Skillrex song which sounded like Waiting For Tonight of 2017?

also where's that Calvin Harris produced single?

I am so sure there are plenty of recorded songs that we'll never get to hear!! :(

Read more posts (-7 remaining)