Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#26

Administration please close this thread people on here are real ignorant and immature everything turns into a pathetic arguement please just lock this thread up I don't wanna be tempted to entertain peoples rude foolish remarks please and thanks

Intro to Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#27

Jlo boyfriend is Dominican, Carli is Dominican so maybe it happens :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#28

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Cardi B is straight trash.
        As someone who heavily grew up on Hip-Hop/R&B in the 90s and early 00s, I am embarrassed to even call her a rapper. She isn't a lyricist, and she's not an emcee.

She is a loud mouth, former stripper hoodrat, turned into a reality star, with a huge IG following for being "outspoken and being a clown". Which in turned helped her with her current music.

But let's be honest, sure she's doing well with her trash of a song, but she is milking it as much as she can (she just dropped a Spanish version). She is still local, and a one hit wonder. Phone me when she drops another successful single, and her debut album goes Gold or Platinum.

Jenny, sis, stay away from this clown.
        gotti wrote:Nope. Cardi said Puerto Rican's can't speak Spanish.
        Ugh. I dislike her even more now. It's when this new generation stan for untalented ratchet bitches.

Yes I agree with all of it, she's trash! She was manufactured on Lhhny because she got popular they decided to make her a low budget rapper and the kids fell for it because the label is paying radio stations, magazines, people to hype her up including Drake. Nope that shit is not hip hop!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 21, 2017#29

People coming and throwing names at people and talking all this shit for someone expressing themselves and saying jlo should not work with that one hit wonder should be the one getting banned.

Final point cardi b is a dumbfuck and so is her only fan on here defending her wack ass. I'll call him "motherfucker" since that's all he keeps saying on his replies :ROFL:

Intro to Jenology

Aug 21, 2017#30

jlover917 wrote:People coming and throwing names at people and talking all this shit for someone expressing themselves and saying jlo should not work with that one hit wonder should be the one getting banned.

Final point cardi b is a dumbfuck and so is her only fan on here defending her wack ass. I'll call him "motherfucker" since that's all he keeps saying on his replies :ROFL:

bitch yes I will

Aug 21, 2017#31

NB1990 wrote:
              jlover917 wrote:People coming and throwing names at people and talking all this shit for someone expressing themselves and saying jlo should not work with that one hit wonder should be the one getting banned.

bitch yes I will
              who are you bitch ?

Aug 21, 2017#32

NB1990 wrote:
                NB1990 wrote:

bitch yes I will
                who Iare you bitch ?
                I will come to you

Read more posts (-18 remaining)