How you imagine the JLo's Halftime show for the SuperBowl?

How you imagine the JLo's Halftime show for the SuperBowl?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#1

Well, I think JLo should and shoulded be in the Halftime show since some years ago, but for a some reason she doesn't made a performance to this big show, if she will be make a performance in this show... What songs would you like to Jenn sings at the halftime show? With a collab like Pitbull or Ja Rule? Fireworks? Dancers? Ballads? Tell me how you imagine that...

13K1,207
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K1,207

Aug 12, 2017#2

I imagine it officially confirmed.

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#3

As a latin statement.
        If she manages to capitalize over her latin roots and do a show ala her Celia Cruz Tribute/AMA 2011, she goes down in history.

14K2,614
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,614

Aug 12, 2017#4

01 A Big Opening: I Love Beyonce one with that Giant Siluette, But I want the original J.Lo Simbol

02 Big Choreos, Great Costumes

03 A Latin Tribute, a Surprise, Latin Pride, Maybe Luis Fonsi & Jennifer singing Despacito

04 Close with all the dancers and the crowd around the stage making "OTF" chroreo

Please No Pitbull, No Wisin, No Yandel, No Marc !!! :coffee

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#5

Wellyver wrote:As a latin statement.
            If she manages to capitalize over her latin roots and do a show ala her Celia Cruz Tribute/AMA 2011, she goes down in history.
            THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12K11,426
            Contributor
            12K11,426

Aug 12, 2017#6

^^you would be crazy not to think she wouldn't bring her boy Pit out in stage with her if she were to get the SB. Hes a part of the biggest hit of her career.

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#7

Please don't be disappointed if she don't get chosen. If this happens this won't define her as a sell out or someone who not a big great performer. Hollywood and media always down playing her. So proving herself to NFL won't do any difference or single wise. It won't change there outlook maybe people might go to Vegas to see her but US is set on how they perceive her. I feel she should not give a flying fuck. Jen will be Jen and always will give 110 percent no matter what. So let's refrain on this need to happen it be good for her career because she fine and did enough. There other acts who need it who hungry and fresh in there music career. I.e. Selena Gomez,Ariana Grande,Demi Lovato,Christina Aguilera,Justin timberlake,Rihanna,Ciara and much more. I mean yes Jen a big artist and name but come on Hollywood stay be down playing her. So fuck em,fuck the committee. Keep getting your coins girl.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#8

Wellyver wrote:As a latin statement.
                  :bow

Intro to Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#9

i get goosies just thinking about the slayage! i just want dancing dancing dancing! of course pyro and fireworks that is a given.. i imagine a cross between madonna and gaga's but with better dancing

Contributor

Aug 15, 2017#10

Recycled, with the very same choreography and recorded "live" vocals for Get Right and the tired cane.

14K2,614
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      14K2,614

Aug 15, 2017#11

That "Get Right" dance break choreo it's iconic, so she needs to do that one, but yes, she need to re-record new vocals for it and refresh the rest of the song choreo

Contributor

Aug 16, 2017#12

I feel like Jen would go above and beyond for this. She's a Leo, so she would pull all the tricks she has I.E. Madonna. I picture a lot of new choreo, crazy dance tricks (flips, jumps etc)... Outfit changes! Ugh, it would be so glorious

14K2,771
                          Contributor
                          14K2,771

Aug 16, 2017#13

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Recycled, with the very same choreography and recorded "live" vocals for Get Right and the tired cane.
                            Get Right never bores me
                            Especially the cane dance is amazing to me

If only she came up with choreos like that these days

Master of Jenology

Aug 16, 2017#14

I m waiting for her to do janet

s rock with you style video

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 16, 2017#15

As the legend that she is one of the best performance we have in music today, she is extremely deserves to be given the opportunity to have a full half time show! She would show all the previous performers how it is done.