Don't you think that JLO was to have a campaign for Versace?

Don't you think that JLO was to have a campaign for Versace?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2016#1

I'm not even going to list the reasons, they are obvious...

This needs to happen as soon as possible, the story of Jennifer with Versace is unique and perfect. I thought that that hasn't happened for some contractual issue of Jennifer, but if she announced partnership with Giuseppe Zanotti that wouldn't be an impediment.

DONATELLA AND BENNY I BEG YOU, MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2016#2

I always think about that,I was think Don want young females so she partnerships with someone like GaGa,but she still use Modanna,so……there must be something.

10K7
      Doctor of Jenology
      10K7

Nov 12, 2016#3

Yeah it's weird why she hasn't done it yet since Donatella already stated a few times that Jennifer is her biggest muse.

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 12, 2016#4

Hmm...isnt she some sort of a spokesperson for versace at some point. Shes personally worked with Donatella so many times! Versace should be glad to jlo. She really put it on the map

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Nov 12, 2016#5

Hell yeah! :love2
            Here Jen and Donatella back when she was still human... :oops:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2016#6

I think the last time I seen her wear Versace was at the 2015 Met Gala

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 13, 2016#7

RLO wrote:I think the last time I seen her wear Versace was at the 2015 Met Gala
                She wore it at the hillary clinton concert after show interview where hillary was sitting next to her

Contributor

Nov 13, 2016#8

Has Versace ever featured a Puerto Rican model?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2016#9

gotti wrote:Has Versace ever featured a Puerto Rican model?
                    Yes, Joan Smalls!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2016#10

repro_boy wrote:
                      RLO wrote:I think the last time I seen her wear Versace was at the 2015 Met Gala
                      She wore it at the hillary clinton concert after show interview where hillary was sitting next to her
                      I see now

Contributor

Nov 16, 2016#11

Mille Backer wrote:
                        Yes, Joan Smalls!

SICKENING!!

Idk why they haven't used Jen then. It's an obvious choice. Maybe because LV and Gucci used her?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 16, 2016#12

gotti wrote:
                          Mille Backer wrote:
                          Yes, Joan Smalls!

SICKENING!!

Idk why they haven't used Jen then. It's an obvious choice. Maybe because LV and Gucci used her?
                          Certainly not... Because Madonna has already been used by LV and other models have posed for other brands!

Dec 07, 2016#13

Donatella sends her book as a gift for Jennifer to advertise on the Instagram but does not invite her to star in a campaign!

14K2,771
                            Contributor
                            14K2,771

Dec 07, 2016#14

Think Jennifer simply cant advertise for the brand because of her own clothing lines in the past and now
                              But yeah she also did Louis Vuitton wonder how they worked things out back then since she also had sweetface or so

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Dec 07, 2016#15

crazyboyms wrote:Think Jennifer simply cant advertise for the brand because of her own clothing lines in the past and now
                                But yeah she also did Louis Vuitton wonder how they worked things out back then since she also had sweetface or so
                                You cant compare Sweetface to Louis Vuitton lol.

As long as her contract allows it, she can be a face to many brands.

12K1,502
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K1,502

Dec 07, 2016#16

JLo is the Versace girl lol she doesn't need to campaign Every one associates jenny with the brand

I once saw a Donatello interview and she said when Jennifer wears her clothes sales sky rocket

Was kinda annoyed Jennifer wasn't featured in the Movie

14K2,771
                                  Contributor
                                  14K2,771

Dec 07, 2016#17

mEm wrote:
                                    crazyboyms wrote:Think Jennifer simply cant advertise for the brand because of her own clothing lines in the past and now
                                    You cant compare Sweetface to Louis Vuitton lol.

As long as her contract allows it, she can be a face to many brands.
                                    Wasnt comparing them
                                    Said she did LV while she had her own Sweetface label at the same time, so it seems like that wasnt an issue back then

Maybe things are now different with Kohls. But yeah if she was able to do LV in the past youd think she must have been also able to do Versace back then

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#18

I don't doubt Bruno Mars starring a campaign for Versace after this song has been single. Zayn didn't even know Donatella and signed a collection for Versus! Bruno only met Donatella once... I hope one day Jenny has her turn!

12K1,502
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K1,502

Aug 14, 2017#19

She doesn't need to JLo = versace lol it's kinda who JLo is when people think of the brand they think Versace...JLo, as Donatello said Jennifer wearing that green jungle dress made the fashion world re-pay attention back on to the failing brand and Basically took Versace fashion seriously again and dragged it out the pits basically.

Jennifer saving a fading fashion empire all within a minute TV slot and birthing Google images! I bet Versace has approached Jennifer countless of times to be the face of the empire... But its never happened probably because JLo is the Versace empress and its enough for the Brand they know they don't need a multiple million dollar contract to promote the brand they just dress Jen at a high profile appearance!

One thing I've always thought would of been cool is Jen and Versace teaming up for a fragrance and having the green jungle dress as the perfume bottle! It would be so fucking Iconic tbh and Jennifer creating the fragrance! Maybe they have spoke about it but Ive thought about this before!!!

Contributor

Aug 14, 2017#20

selena lopez wrote:JLo is the Versace girl lol she doesn't need to campaign Every one associates jenny with the brand

I once saw a Donatello interview and she said when Jennifer wears her clothes sales sky rocket

Girl.. this isn't the early 2000s anymore..

Who's everyone? I haven't heard anyone say this in over a decade. I'm sure the newer generation don't associate Jennifer with her brand either.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#21

Who cares about Versace when she has new music coming up! I can't at some of them topics here... :bad:

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 14, 2017#22

Lacroix wrote:Who cares about Versace when she has new music coming up! I can't at some of them topics here... :bad:
                                              If she releases a song and a Versace campaign at the same time, capable of music being overshadowed by the campaign!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 15, 2017#23

I thought she did. Thats odd coz she practically made Versace the household name it is today. Well...she doesn't need the campaign anyway moving on

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 22, 2019#24

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                  Aug 14, 2017
                                                  selena lopez wrote:JLo is the Versace girl lol she doesn't need to campaign Every one associates jenny with the brand

Who's everyone? I haven't heard anyone say this in over a decade. I'm sure the newer generation don't associate Jennifer with her brand either.
                                                  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Nothing like a day after another!

20K7,825
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,825

Sep 22, 2019#25

Mille Backer wrote:
                                                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Nothing like a day after another!
                                                    so did he lie ??

😂

Read more posts (3 remaining)