Which song do you think they are going to pick for the second single?
Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#26

Amor amor amor :cheer

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#27

She needs desperately a hit, so the Maluma track is the best option BUT only if it's an uptempo urban track, not again that latin flavored generic music cause the Maluma effect won't work.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#28

A song with J Balvin!

Contributor

Aug 11, 2017#29

Btw JLo is not on Yandel new album update.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#30

Expose them hahahah

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#31

Of course Amor Amor Amor :girlinlove

Contributor

Aug 11, 2017#32

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:You all ready for the Shakira fans calling Jennifer copy cat? To me it's too sudden since Chantaje.
                This.
                I don't think the stans are that bright. No shade but shade. "Chantaje" is still in the Top 10 of the Latin charts. And Nicky is also already on Shakira's next single.

The best option is "Amor 3x" ft. Wisin. They can always remix it with Bad Bunny or Farruko too.

Contributor

Aug 11, 2017#33

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                  DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:You all ready for the Shakira fans calling Jennifer copy cat? To me it's too sudden since Chantaje.
                  This.
                  I don't think the stans are that bright. No shade but shade. "Chantaje" is still in the Top 10 of the Latin charts. And Nicky is also already on Shakira's next single.

The best option is "Amor 3x" ft. Wisin. They can always remix it with Bad Bunny or Farruko too.
                  I wish she would out a song feat OZUNA

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#34

"Mirate", it's the only non-collaborative song, and I don't have collaborations all era.

Contributor

Aug 11, 2017#35

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                      This.

Omg! Yes for Ozuna!
                      That would be hugeee (Trump voice*) :clap

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#36

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                        DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                        This.

Omg! Yes for Ozuna!
                        That would be hugeee (Trump voice*) :clap
                        Yes!! El negrito ojos claros.
                        But right now Maluma.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#37

I don't care for comparations with cheap Shakira. I want song with Maluma for a single. I bet It's great track.

14K2,614
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          14K2,614

Aug 11, 2017#38

What if the Maluma song (Recordándote) it's a boring generic song??? please wait till you can hear it

Intro to Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#39

Well, I've heard about the song "Que se jodan" in a another forum, and one person said that he heard a snipet of the song and sounds like a reggaeton and can, maybe, be a hit. For solds, I think "Recordandote" should be the next single, all because the popularity of Maluma in the music industry. But I like more "Amor amor amor" for second single. I hate the word "soon" lol but apparently is the favorite word of Jenn :( :/

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#40

A tu lado :rockon. trust me amor amor amor is not al hit

14K2,614
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,614

Aug 12, 2017#41

My only problema with "AMOR AMOR AMOR" it's WISIN !!!
                                  Why no try with new people Jenn???? J Balvin, Farruko, Ozuna, Bad Bunny !!!

Im tired of Wisin, Yandel, and Pitbull

Master of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#42

We just might get some annoucment for Single 2 by Labor Day Weekend. A week before she head back to vegas and a week after done with filming Shades Of Blue. Just like she did in 4th Of July weekend where we got "Ni tu Ni Yo". Possibly we have annoucment on album date,title possibly end of Sept early Oct

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#43

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote: Chantaje was released a year ago BUT it is his last female collaboration (Thalia and Annita happened BEFORE Chantaje) if I'm not mistaken and it is still very much current on radios, Latin clubs, Spanish TV and Latin America. Judging by the series of events through IG (Marc Anthony and Maluma's ) we can ASSUME that Maluma jumped on the JLOs bandwagon LAST. He probably was the last artist to put in his two cents and right after Yandel came along. You can't tell me Marc and his team gathered and approached Maluma due to his OWN success of course but also to CHANTAJE's success. So yeah to everyone in the Latin Music Industry and the Latin Community it's gonna look like Jennifer is jumping on Maluma due to Chantaje. To me, with this album Jennifer needs to show some artistry and caliber. She needs to stay away from any of this drama. Collaborating with Marc and Roberto Carlos might've been odd but ONLY Jennifer did that, so it's respectable.

Again, I could be wrong and this does not need to become a back and forth situation, I'm not hating, I'm not disrespecting Jennifer and what not. I'm just saying a possible outcome if this song is chosen as a single SO SUDDEN.

;)
                                      So damn true!!! :ditto

Intro to Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#44

jenny4life2love wrote:We just might get some annoucment for Single 2 by Labor Day Weekend. A week before she head back to vegas and a week after done with filming Shades Of Blue. Just like she did in 4th Of July weekend where we got "Ni tu Ni Yo". Possibly we have annoucment on album date,title possibly end of Sept early Oct
                                        THIS CAN BEEEE

Intro to Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#45

At tu lado sounds corny in my humble opinion . So no thank you

Aug 12, 2017#46

Amor amor amor seems like a better choice

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

Aug 12, 2017#47

Song with J Balvin would be nice
                                              I like some of his songs

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 12, 2017#48

Yes for jbalvin

14K2,614
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                14K2,614

Aug 12, 2017#49

but why J Balvin unfollows Jennifer on instagram ???

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 13, 2017#50

rafaelsalguero wrote:but why J Balvin unfollows Jennifer on instagram ???
                                                    We still dont know, but i hope that the reason was just because she dont follow him.
                                                    A song with J Balvin for next single would be a big hit.
                                                    But....

Read more posts (43 remaining)