14K6,346
Contributor
14K6,346

Aug 09, 2017#251

Luka711 wrote:At least Arod is not hanging out with prostitutes while being with Jen ...
    lol
    He has a different type.. O:)

12K11,432
    Contributor
    12K11,432

Aug 09, 2017#252

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      Crazy4JenL wrote:
      JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      RLO wrote:
      Same here but it's what ever she's got the Spanish album and Arod now :clap
      Spanish album, yes.
      A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry
      Only thing is Drake is still a little boy that's trying to hoe around and his career takes him all over the world. A-Rod is a man, they both have families, and his career allows them to spend more time together. Jen and Drake was cute for what is was but that was never going to last.
      Drake hoes around, and A-Rod is what? :lol
      A-Rod is well known in the celebrity world as being a Hollywood thot. Yet, he was a grown ass man.

But I will agree on family.
      Drake is still more popular and more respected, although much younger, with a huge following.

I guess it's old news now. I wish they made it work. "J-Rod" does nothing for her career. Only in her mind she believes people are interested.
      They actually are a very powerful couple but just think how sad it would be if she chose her men based on furthering her career lol. Jen is usually the more powerful celeb in all her relationships. Maybe not always the most respected, but she is the more powerful one and the one to boost someones "image".

Anyways, as much as I love Drake I'm glad she moved on.

20K7,825
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,825

Aug 09, 2017#253

daisylo wrote:
        Luka711 wrote:At least Arod is not hanging out with prostitutes while being with Jen ...
        lol

I'm sure he would be able to find a prostitute in his type, if he wanted O:)

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Aug 09, 2017#254

Luka711 wrote:
          daisylo wrote:
          lol

I'm sure he would be able to find a prostitute in his type, if he wanted O:)
          Yeah well I was talking about Arod, that the type of girls he's pursuing online, lucky Jen. :cheer

Contributor

Aug 10, 2017#255

Crazy4JenL wrote:
            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
            Crazy4JenL wrote:
            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: Spanish album, yes.
            A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry
            Only thing is Drake is still a little boy that's trying to hoe around and his career takes him all over the world. A-Rod is a man, they both have families, and his career allows them to spend more time together. Jen and Drake was cute for what is was but that was never going to last.
            Drake hoes around, and A-Rod is what? :lol
            A-Rod is well known in the celebrity world as being a Hollywood thot. Yet, he was a grown ass man.

But I will agree on family.
            Drake is still more popular and more respected, although much younger, with a huge following.

I guess it's old news now. I wish they made it work. "J-Rod" does nothing for her career. Only in her mind she believes people are interested.
            They actually are a very powerful couple but just think how sad it would be if she chose her men based on furthering her career lol. Jen is usually the more powerful celeb in all her relationships. Maybe not always the most respected, but she is the more powerful one and the one to boost someones "image".

Anyways, as much as I love Drake I'm glad she moved on.
            I'm just gonna leave this here.. :lol

12K11,432
            Contributor
            12K11,432

Aug 10, 2017#256

^lmao you shady bitch. Puff did help her music career tremendously but I highly doubt she leached onto him for that reason. If that was the case she would have slept with Tommy lol. Plus he almost ruined her with that shooting (although timing was great and gave her street credibility lol)

Now as for Ben, Gurl bye. That relationship DESTROYED her career and she didn't benefit from it in the least. She never fully recovered from it, especially in the movie department - somehow Ben did.

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Aug 10, 2017#257

Jennifer doesn't seem like the type of person who would would hook up with men to advance her career. That's something obsessed JLo haters on gossip sites say in a poor attempt to discredit her achievements. You could just tell how in love she was with those guys, Affleck especially.

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Aug 10, 2017#258

nixy1991 wrote:Jennifer doesn't seem like the type of person who would would hook up with men to advance her career. That's something obsessed JLo haters on gossip sites say in a poor attempt to discredit her achievements. You could just tell how in love she was with those guys, Affleck especially.
                  This. :coffee

Contributor

Aug 10, 2017#259

Only a delusional J.Lo stan who forgot her comeup would think that she didn't jump on some of these guys to further propel her career.

Let's not forget it was her then boyfriend Diddy who helped produce her debut album. Let's not forget that it was Jennifer who said Diddy helped her musical career, and had an ear for good music. Let's not forget it was Diddy who introduced King Benny Medina to Jennifer Lopez. Let's not act like that their relationship did not help her get some street cred., and helped her gather global headlines.

I'm not even going to get on Ben. I'm going to leave it at this. She was a MARRIED woman at the time, and Cris was an amazing guy. But yeah, "love".

Not dragging, just stating facts. I'm not a delusional stan. And lastly, as far as I know nobody has discredited her achievements here.

14K2,771
                    Contributor
                    14K2,771

Aug 10, 2017#260

Ugh thought the song finally leaked

Intro to Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#261

Chris Judd seems to be a nice guy afterall. He never bashed her

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#262

Dancej wrote:Chris Judd seems to be a nice guy afterall. He never bashed her
                          nice guy? I must be the only one who remembers when he was buddy -buddy with Ojani :evil: and they wanted to write a tell all book about Jen.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 10, 2017#263

OMG so it was that rat puffy who introduced benny to jen. The ones whose literally mismanaged Jens music/acting carrer for the last 10 years. I hate him even more now.

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#264

:love2 :love2 Goddamn Ben was Jens hottest boyfriend

their babies woulda been so cute

Contributor

Aug 11, 2017#265

juniorsega wrote:OMG so it was that rat puffy who introduced benny to jen. The ones whose literally mismanaged Jens music/acting carrer for the last 10 years. I hate him even more now.
                                Yup. :lol
                                Medina and Lopez met through the artist formerly known as Puff Daddy in the mid-nineties. “Puffy was like, ‘You need Benny Medina!’ ” says Lopez. “So I brought him up to my hotel room and played him the first song I ever wrote, and he was like, ‘OK, I’ll manage you.’ 
                                Think about it: Just as she was getting traction as a serious actress, winning high praise for her resourceful work in Selena and Out of Sight, she decided to launch a great big Madonna-size dance-music career, complete with eye-poppingly sexy videos and a hip-hop-mogul boyfriend. As Medina puts it, she became seen as “a hip-hop pop star, a temptress running the streets of New York with Puffy.” After the J.Lo persona got created—and had hit after hit record—the manic restlessness seemed to set in again. And so along came the fragrances, the endorsement deals, the first (failed) fashion line, and then the string of romantic comedies.
                                Source: Vogue (2012)

Aug 11, 2017#266

masc86 wrote:Ugh thought the song finally leaked
                                  Are you referring to the other song they recorded? Because this one is on his album.

Master of Jenology

Aug 11, 2017#267

juniorsega wrote:OMG so it was that rat puffy who introduced benny to jen. The ones whose literally mismanaged Jens music/acting carrer for the last 10 years. I hate him even more now.
                                    Ridiculous and non-sense. If Jennifer is where she is now, it's because of her partnership with Benny. Let's not even mention where her career went when she dropped him.

12K11,432
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,432

Aug 11, 2017#268

Wellyver wrote:
                                      Ridiculous and non-sense. If Jennifer is where she is now, it's because of her partnership with Benny. Let's not even mention where her career went when she dropped him.
                                      Amen. Ben almost scared Benny away for good and Jens career would have kept tanking as it did during that short period of time he wasn't managing her.

12K1,502
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K1,502

Aug 11, 2017#269

Jens career taped off after Brave... Her 6th album she just wasn't the hot diva in the game anymore she was 7/8 years into music and her music became Stella and she was in her 40's... It wasn't because of Benny lol

I mean rebirth flopped at the time for her standards but get Right was a international hit and rebirth did great in sales it sold over 600,000 in a single week WW after its second week and over a million WW with in it's 3rd week and over 300,000 in 2 weeks in the US alone.

She just wasn't hot anymore touring tainted her because she didn't build up a strong touring fan base! And the lack of international promotion didn't help lol.

People forget out of her 8 studio albums only AKA and brave didn't hit the 1 million mark loads of artists that have put out 10 releases have albums that didn't hit the one million mark WW.

14K2,771
                                        Contributor
                                        14K2,771

Aug 11, 2017#270

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                          masc86 wrote:Ugh thought the song finally leaked
                                          Are you referring to the other song they recorded? Because this one is on his album.
                                          Yeah of course Im referring to Get Together
                                          Listened to More Life a lot

Read more posts (-5 remaining)