"World Of Dance" - FINALE

"World Of Dance" - FINALE

23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Aug 08, 2017#1

Opened a new thread for the finale, and the one we have now is so outdated, from E4.

Contributor

Aug 08, 2017#2

THIS FLEW BY ! Lol! Good Show I Loved It But I'm Ready For It To Be Over LoL!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 08, 2017#3

I hope Eva will win, but I'm 99% that Les Twins will.. I don't think they're overrated as some of you said, they're amazing. I just think LT had already and will have chances in the future for real success, and Eva is an adorable and very talented girl, maybe she needs the money more than them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20K7,825
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,825

Aug 08, 2017#4

I root for Eva too !!

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Aug 08, 2017#5

I'd like Eva or Swing Latino. I just really don't care for Les Twins, but they love them, so I guess they will win, LOL.

Derek said they are considering adding a 4th judge. There's a video: http://toofab.com/2017/08/08/nbcs-world ... exclusive/

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#6

If they want the show to be successful next season they need to:

- Include live fan voting in LIVE SHOWS.
              - Focus on the performance not the judges reactions 65% of the time.
              - Keep it 3 judges.
              - not edit the show so annoyingly.
              - take away that horrid judge table lighting.
              - I don't know how many times I've seen Ne-Yo bopping his head the same shot every episode.

This show needs a lot of changes and work. :lmao I do enjoy it though, for the dancers and Jen.

Eva should win, but Les Twins most likely. Swing Latino is good but doesn't deserve to be this high.

At my job at NBC in the city, there's a sign that says "The Winners of World of Dance will be here next week". So I'm thinking it's Les Twins. The show would lose so many fans if swing Latino won.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#7

JLOFANCHRIS wrote:If they want the show to be successful next season they need to:

- Include live fan voting in LIVE SHOWS.
                - Focus on the performance not the judges reactions 65% of the time.
                - Keep it 3 judges.
                - not edit the show so annoyingly.
                - take away that horrid judge table lighting.
                - I don't know how many times I've seen Ne-Yo bopping his head the same shot every episode.

This show needs a lot of changes and work. :lmao I do enjoy it though, for the dancers and Jen.

Eva should win, but Les Twins most likely. Swing Latino is good but doesn't deserve to be this high.

At my job at NBC in the city, there's a sign that says "The Winners of World of Dance will be here next week". So I'm thinking it's Les Twins. The show would lose so many fans if swing Latino won.
                And replace ne yo with chris brown or usher

Intro to Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#8

Thank god this show is over this judging show a waist of television and Jen to be doing beyond her. Like girl focus on movie script and shades and music!! is that so much to ask. Like waisting 10 weeks of nonsense

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#9

such an uneventful finale.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#10

JLoAKA1999 wrote:Thank god this show is over this judging show a waist of television and Jen to be doing beyond her. Like girl focus on movie script and shades and music!! is that so much to ask. Like waisting 10 weeks of nonsense
                      They did the show for 2-3weeks max.. that wasn't 10 weeks for sure.

Aug 09, 2017#11

The result: predictable af.
                        The whole over-producing thing doesn't bothered me at the previous episodes, but for the finale I wanted something more real, and the reactions to be less edited. But I think they can fix things like that for the season 2.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#12

Eva got robbed, les look like having a heart attack final dance was so wack, just a copy of Michael and Janet dance routine.

Too bad the show is coming back. I'm over it

Jen please dedicate the rest of the year to promote the hell out of your music and in 2018 make two good movies, really movies , not the usual popcorn garbage. Just wishful thinking cause we know the drill

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Aug 09, 2017#13

This is cuuuute

20K7,825
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,825

Aug 09, 2017#14

Predictable result lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#15

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#16

Like who didnt think the twins were going to win? But great show overall

14K2,609
                                  Admin
                                  14K2,609

Aug 09, 2017#17

I was totally rooting for Eva!! Oh well, looking forward to next season! I hope they do add a fourth judge.

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Aug 09, 2017#18

I think most importantly, America should vote. It worked fine with Misty as a 4th judge, but I don't think it's necessary. The other thing is them recapping. They can save those minutes and use it to show more dancing or mentoring.

I lol'd when the twins were kinda bragging and Jen said Eva almost took it from them. :lol: It was close, at least.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#19

This show need to be cancelled it horrible and a waist that it

12K11,432
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,432

Aug 09, 2017#20

^I agree with having America vote. The show is way to overly produced and something about it feels rushed and unauthentic. Only reason I kept watching was for Jen. Some pre-recorded shows and live shows like AI and AGT would work...but then that means taking more time away from more important projects. I guess this is another hit show she can add to her production company which doesn't take up much of her time.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Aug 09, 2017#21

The twins would have won even with the public voting, you just have to be the most famous to win then.

12K588
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            12K588

Aug 09, 2017#22

daisylo wrote:The twins would have won even with the public voting, you just have to be the most famous to win then.
                                              Τhat's what i hate about public voting... it turns it into a meaningless popularity contest. Let the experts decide. :coffee

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Aug 09, 2017#23

Ratings: 2.0/8 8.28M

Biggest ratings since the premiere. HUGE! Let's just hope it doesn't adjust down like it has the past like 5 weeks. lol

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Aug 09, 2017#24

daisylo wrote:The twins would have won even with the public voting, you just have to be the most famous to win then.
                                                  Yeah, that's true. I think if America votes, it shouldn't be the whole score, though. It should be weighed the same as one judge. But that would complicate things if they keep inviting "famous" acts, which is kind of the point. :lol:

I'm so glad it was such a huge success this season!! :love :love :love

20K7,825
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,825

Aug 09, 2017#25

nixy1991 wrote:Ratings: 2.0/8 8.28M

Biggest ratings since the premiere. HUGE! Let's just hope it doesn't adjust down like it has the past like 5 weeks. lol
                                                    Slay !

:bow

Read more posts (7 remaining)