Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#776

ripoll wrote:
    albacho wrote:
    ripoll wrote:
    Patreeya4 wrote:Since she did her comeback with On The Floor, the way she released the song like First Love before Booty and now with all the OYPLV, Chegaste and those ballad thing, I've realized more and more that she is not the "Tommy Mottola's J.Lo" anymore, she's not going to release the song just to be on chart or the song people tell her to do. She's not going to buy airplay, big banner or releasing the remix version to push the song when original version didn't do well. That is not how she works anymore.

We don't have a big song like in the past, but I think as a fan, it's worth. Because we can finally see what type of artist she really is. We all know she loves to be celebrity, but at the same time she kinda releases the artist side of her more and more. The way she sings and has more confidence with her voice.

3-4 singles that we got from her lately, these are not the best song choices for sure, but it must mean something to her personally. Maybe it's about her vocal on those songs, maybe it's about how she feels connected to the person she's working with. She's not only one that did something like this. From Gwen to Madonna, from Celine to Mariah, I feel the same way, they're not going to release the song just to be on chart neither.

You have to think the way you think of yourself when you are 48-year-old-successful woman. With that point of view, I don't think you want to compete with the kids on today chart when you already did that when you were young. She said it herself she had been through that point of her career. She has nothing to prove anymore (about chart and sale according to the DJ.'s question)

Like it or not, she will keep doing like this until her new boyfriend was P.Diddy or someone who knows best in music business. Because there's only 1 thing can influence her music is her love. Her man always has some influence on her music. So, if you really love Jennifer, please stop complaining and take a look how lucky we are, we always hear new songs from her every few months, there're pictures of her everywhere, there're movies, new season of serie, movies, TV show coming up. Oh, and also the live musical and the Vegas & Dubai shows. She works the hardest, stop asking for anything more. You know she's human right?
    I strongly agree with you! And if it´s like this in deed and JLo drops the songs she wants, she filmes videos for 4 singles at least for an album, I´ll prefer it and won´t care about the charts. I would like to here Chegaste and Ni Tú Ni Yo o Como Ama Una Mujer and Porque La Vida Es Así than cheep chicken shit like Despacito o Me Enamoré!!!
    Ok continue pretend that all of you are here just for a dead artist that dont mather in the music industry anymore.
    Lol.
    The worst part is that nothing what you say is true.
    If Jen is Singing ballads is because she is insisting to prove to the people that say she cant sing that they are wrong. So, she dont have nothing to prove?
    If she drops ILYP and NTNY as first single was because she thought that these gonna be hits.
    And She now is working with Nicky Jam, Maluma, Wisin and more, doing an UpTempo album, So you think that she doesnt matter the charts?
    She doesnt matter what her fans are waiting for?
    Simply her team sucks, they should chose the right songs for single and tge other problem is that she has thousand projects at same time. No more.
    ¿Y tú qué pretendes, chulit@? ¿Siempre cruzar los dedos esperando un éxito y después joderte? JLo ya no es ni será como antes. Es mejor que haga algo de calidad, ¿no crees? Y ahora la calidad y el número 1 en el Billboard no es lo mismo. Todos queremos mucho éxito, pero no volverá a pasar...
    No pretendo nada.
    Joderme?? Y eso por que..?
    Que es calidad para ti???
    Una cancion tan depresiva como Por que la vida es asi??
    Eso es calidad????
    Por favor.
    Cual es tu peliadera ah??
    Si te gusta ese tipo de musica esta bien por ti pero eso no cambia las cosas, la realidad.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#777

albacho wrote:
      ripoll wrote:
      albacho wrote:
      ripoll wrote:
      I strongly agree with you! And if it´s like this in deed and JLo drops the songs she wants, she filmes videos for 4 singles at least for an album, I´ll prefer it and won´t care about the charts. I would like to here Chegaste and Ni Tú Ni Yo o Como Ama Una Mujer and Porque La Vida Es Así than cheep chicken shit like Despacito o Me Enamoré!!!
      Ok continue pretend that all of you are here just for a dead artist that dont mather in the music industry anymore.
      Lol.
      The worst part is that nothing what you say is true.
      If Jen is Singing ballads is because she is insisting to prove to the people that say she cant sing that they are wrong. So, she dont have nothing to prove?
      If she drops ILYP and NTNY as first single was because she thought that these gonna be hits.
      And She now is working with Nicky Jam, Maluma, Wisin and more, doing an UpTempo album, So you think that she doesnt matter the charts?
      She doesnt matter what her fans are waiting for?
      Simply her team sucks, they should chose the right songs for single and tge other problem is that she has thousand projects at same time. No more.
      ¿Y tú qué pretendes, chulit@? ¿Siempre cruzar los dedos esperando un éxito y después joderte? JLo ya no es ni será como antes. Es mejor que haga algo de calidad, ¿no crees? Y ahora la calidad y el número 1 en el Billboard no es lo mismo. Todos queremos mucho éxito, pero no volverá a pasar...
      No pretendo nada.
      Joderme?? Y eso por que..?
      Que es calidad para ti???
      Una cancion tan depresiva como Por que la vida es asi??
      Eso es calidad????
      Por favor.
      Cual es tu peliadera ah??
      Si te gusta ese tipo de musica esta bien por ti pero eso no cambia las cosas, la realidad.
      Pues eso te lo digo yo a ti. Por mucho que gimas, la realidad no cambiará. Si cruzas tus deditos de gallina, JLo no va tener ni más éxito ni lanzará lo que te plazca como primer sencillo, por ejemplo.
      Otra cosa que comentarte, fíjate: cuando la mente es como una nuez, una balada preciosa parece depresiva! ¡Pues que lástima, por ti, digo!
      Por favor, ¡nada! ¡Me estas hartando con tus babosadas como unos cuantos más aquí! Tan expertos en la industria musical, pero en la realidad, una bola de ineptos!
      Que te vaya bonito, mi alma!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#778

ripoll wrote: Pues eso te lo digo yo a ti. Por mucho que gimas, la realidad no cambiará. Si cruzas tus deditos de gallina, JLo no va tener ni más éxito ni lanzará lo que te plazca como primer sencillo, por ejemplo.
        Otra cosa que comentarte, fíjate: cuando la mente es como una nuez, una balada preciosa parece depresiva! ¡Pues que lástima, por ti, digo!
        Por favor, ¡nada! ¡Me estas hartando con tus babosadas como unos cuantos más aquí! Tan expertos en la industria musical, pero en la realidad, una bola de ineptos!
        Se nota el tipo de persona amargada que eres.
        Me da igual que te guste o no lo que yo escriba. Esto es un foro y es para ello.
        Trato de exponer mis puntos de vista y me baso en lo que acontece.
        Y jamas necesite cruzar dedos. JLo esta haciendo la musica que todos queremos y es lo que vendra.
        Asi que mas bien deja el odio y no sufras. Eso envejece.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#779

albacho wrote:
          ripoll wrote: Pues eso te lo digo yo a ti. Por mucho que gimas, la realidad no cambiará. Si cruzas tus deditos de gallina, JLo no va tener ni más éxito ni lanzará lo que te plazca como primer sencillo, por ejemplo.
          Se nota el tipo de persona amargada que eres.
          Me da igual que te guste o no lo que yo escriba. Esto es un foro y es para ello.
          Trato de exponer mis puntos de vista y me baso en lo que acontece.
          Y jamas necesite cruzar dedos. JLo esta haciendo la musica que todos queremos y es lo que vendra.
          Asi que mas bien deja el odio y no sufras. Eso envejece.
          Desquida, no sufro, solamente digo que no estoy de acuerdo con una mononeurona, es un foro, no?. Eso es todo.
          Vamos a esperar su nuevo disco que debe ser muy bueno! Luego platicamos!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#780

Sigue soñando querida.
            Este album no sera de tus dramaticas y suicidantes baladas.
            Lo siento por ti.

Contributor

Aug 04, 2017#781

All this Spanish tea.
              It's finally not me. #QueNovela

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#782

alexliveitup! wrote:
                Sigue soñando querida.
                Este album no sera de tus dramaticas y suicidantes baladas.
                Lo siento por ti.
                Huy, sí, lo sigo haciendo, que es gratis! (Por si no lo sabes).
                No sientas tanto, que te vez ridícula y patética, estamos?
                A mi me gustan tanto las baladas como las canciones bailables, así que mejor, no?
                Bueno, yeguita, ponte algo a bailar, que la vida en tu establo debe ser muy aburrida!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#783

^^
                  Tan superior te sientes niña ridicula.
                  Patetica tu al referirte a los demas de esa manera irrespetuosa que edad tienes? Tres años?

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Aug 04, 2017#784

Contributor

Aug 04, 2017#785

Lmao wow que película !

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Aug 04, 2017#786

Come on, guys. Please keep it in English so everyone can participate. :)

12K11,430
                        Contributor
                        12K11,430

Aug 04, 2017#787

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:All this Spanish tea.

DEAD....what AMESS

Contributor

Aug 04, 2017#788

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:All this Spanish tea.

DEAD....what AMESS
                            Ripoll is a SAVAGE!
                            Si cruzas tus deditos de gallina, JLo no va tener ni más éxito ni lanzará lo que te plazca como primer sencillo

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#789

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAY...

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#790

Jbalvin has also pop radios Support :( they better give Jlo some spins. Come on she is Jennifer Lopez :argh

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#791

I'm lost

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#792

For those who can't understand Spanish, they were talking about having sex.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2017#793

Lmao they were stating their opinions on jens dead music career while insulting one another lol that is nothing new to be included in it's the same thing this forum offers irrelevant insults and drama in a different language

Contributor

Aug 05, 2017#794

Wellyver wrote:For those who can't understand Spanish, they were talking about having sex.

I hate you. :lol

Contributor

Aug 05, 2017#795

tajegu wrote:Jbalvin has also pop radios Support :( they better give Jlo some spins. Come on she is Jennifer Lopez :argh

She's been blacklisted from Pop radio for releasing awful music like "First Love", "Aint Your Mama", "Make The World Go Round"

12K1,502
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          12K1,502

Aug 05, 2017#796

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                                            tajegu wrote:Jbalvin has also pop radios Support :( they better give Jlo some spins. Come on she is Jennifer Lopez :argh

She's been blacklisted from Pop radio for releasing awful music like "First Love", "Aint Your Mama", "Make The World Go Round"

Don't u feel a cunt just sculking around and piping up to be a shady cunt?
                                            And Again how the fuck was AYM god awful?

Did Im real remix, Ain't it funny remix and All I have get at least a Gold certificate? After each spending multiple weeks on top of the US charts.. Thank you I mean Im real was the 30th biggest song on the hot100 last decade yet couldn't even go GOLD.... Just saying

And didn't AYM become her 3rd/4th most globally certified hit? There's some people on here that drag her for flopping but when she has a single she did literally ZERO promotion for and it topped Radio airplay across Europe and was certified multi platinum, gold and Diamond ya still want to drag her???

If ya can't cope with her music choices or her not smashing like ya constantly drag on about click the fucking log out button and leave it move on to some cunt that's charting in the US hot100 top5....

And she hasn't been blacklisted American Radio plays the same top10 songs on loop i mean your country let's the like of Selena Gomez smash FFS...

Not been shady but Americans are used to your payola charts and forced fed the hits even if the general public isn't fully on board!.

Why do you think Jennifer has 17.. top10 hits in the UK because it was based on sales and what the general public buys! Not what is rammed down our fucking throats Just saying and if you ain't liking her music anymore Move on to some you else If your passion for her had dried up then walk away if she's not "delivering" your standard's musically anymore instead of constantly bitching when u actually do pipe up and comment.

20K7,822
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,822

Aug 05, 2017#797

soon many more ... interesting !

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2017#798

JenRox wrote:Come on, guys. Please keep it in English so everyone can participate. :)
                                                Thanks ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2017#799

Radio Updates
                                                  Spanish:
                                                  16 +2
                                                  JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                                  Ni Tu Ni Yo f/Gente De Zona
                                                  422 +9
                                                  2.660 +0.186

Tropical:
                                                  15 -1
                                                  JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                                  Ni Tu Ni Yo f/Gente De Zona
                                                  242 -6
                                                  2.051 +0.005

Aug 05, 2017#800

ITunes:
                                                    #18 Armenia
                                                    #26 Poland
                                                    #35 Spain
                                                    #81 Germany
                                                    #114 Switzerland
                                                    #124 Mexico
                                                    #129 France
                                                    #174 Italy
                                                    #181 Austria

Spotify:
                                                    #35 Spain
                                                    #43 Uruguay
                                                    #47 Ecuador
                                                    #50 Chile
                                                    #52 Bolivia
                                                    #54 Argentina
                                                    #54 Mexico
                                                    #57 Panama
                                                    #62 Guatemala
                                                    #70 Peru
                                                    #76 Dominican Republic
                                                    #79 Paraguay
                                                    #84 El Salvador
                                                    #100 Switzerland
                                                    #104 Honduras
                                                    #114 Colombia
                                                    #139 Costa Rica
                                                    #158 Portugal
                                                    #164 Hungary
                                                    #166 Worldwide - 491, 882 streams
                                                    #197 Andorra

Apple Music:
                                                    #11 Spain
                                                    #36 Bulgaria
                                                    #49 Venezuela
                                                    #84 Panama
                                                    #94 Portugal
                                                    #115 Ecuador
                                                    #120 Switzerland
                                                    #126 Argentina
                                                    #126 Poland
                                                    #127 Slovenia
                                                    #132 Chile
                                                    #133 Honduras
                                                    #136 Guatemala
                                                    #139 Greece
                                                    #152 Dominican Republic
                                                    #158 Cyprus
                                                    #166 Slovakia
                                                    #174 Mexico
                                                    #175 Italy

Read more posts (103 remaining)