Master of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#26

Luka711 wrote:
    jloverinfinity wrote:
    Luka711 wrote:I think #US song is about them. They use this hashtag often lol
    Song by?
    Jennifer Lopez

i miss her English music :(

Contributor

Aug 04, 2017#27

A-Rod's influence = Killing Jennifer's music career

No teasers
      No promo
      No great videos
      No choreo
      No radio tour
      But countless J-Rod posts, videos, & pics at gym

/ end thread.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#28

Did y'all catch when they were live today and Arod was like "we don't have interesting people on" and jlo was like what r u talking about look at all my fans are on

Like I said earlier seems like he wants/feels above and he totally talked about his baseball stuff like anyone truly cared lol

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Aug 04, 2017#29

jlover917 wrote:Did y'all catch when they were live today and Arod was like "we don't have interesting people on" and jlo was like what r u talking about look at all my fans are on

Like I said earlier seems like he wants/feels above and he totally talked about his baseball stuff like anyone truly cared lol
          I'm not surprised he plays nice guy but his assholness comes up once in a while O:)

Contributor

Aug 04, 2017#30

jlover917 wrote:Did y'all catch when they were live today and Arod was like "we don't have interesting people on" and jlo was like what r u talking about look at all my fans are on

Yup, I'm glad you said this because this is what I left with this most out of the whole interview.

Incase people are wondering. A-Rod was randomly talking to the live and was wondering if Jen's people were watching. He had asked for Elaine. He then asked for Tiana, Max & Emme, and then said "I guess nobody interesting is on tonight". Mind you they are on a live with thousands of fans watching.

Jen looked a little surprised (her eyes widened) and whispered.. "we have all these people what are you talking about? I have the best fans in the world. I love my fans". Something a long those lines.

Sad to hear tbh. Just another reason why I do not like him. It's not a great mentality to have.

Edit: I fixed her response to him. I had to watch it again.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#31

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

Yup, I'm glad you said this because this is what I left with this most out of the whole interview.

Incase people are wondering. A-Rod was randomly talking to the live and was wondering if Jen's people were watching. He had asked for Elaine. He then asked for Tiana, Max & Emme, and then said "I guess nobody interesting is on tonight". Mind you they are on a live with thousands of fans watching.

Jen looked a little surprised (her eyes widened) and whispered.. "of course there's interesting people on tonight look at all my fans...I love you guys". Something a long those lines.

Sad to hear tbh. Just another reason why I do not like him. It's not a great mentality to have.
              Guys even when i dont like him at all i m i agree with him.
              Is frustrating that Alex is trying to give us the chance to make her answer about her projects and see that all the people are like "Hi please follow me" " please tell my name" "please kiss each other".
              If not for the JenRox question we dont get any info about the album.

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Aug 05, 2017#32

justSWEET wrote:
                Luka711 wrote:
                jloverinfinity wrote:
                Luka711 wrote:I think #US song is about them. They use this hashtag often lol
                Song by?
                Jennifer Lopez

i miss her English music :(
                I hope this Spanish era is over as soon as possible, so that we'll get songs like this one.
                I forgot about this! It sounds amazing

Contributor

Aug 05, 2017#33

Amazing song!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2017#34

He seems to be a jerk! But i won't say that for now coz i like to give ppl the benefit of the doubt

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 05, 2017#35

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:A-Rod's influence = Killing Jennifer's music career

No teasers
                      No promo
                      No great videos
                      No choreo
                      No radio tour
                      But countless J-Rod posts, videos, & pics at gym

/ end thread.
                      only the truth... :coffee

Read more posts (-15 remaining)