Aug 02, 2017#76

Ratings:
    World of Dance (NBC)
    1.8/7

46K3,605
    Admin
    46K3,605

Aug 02, 2017#77

tah71 wrote:I think the Les Twins are sorta cocky, and definitely overrated! I thought K&M were so much better!! I'm so so on Swing Latino. I agree that Diana was pretty weak last night, but she seemed to handle her lost well, for an eleven year old. I hope to see her back!

I'm gonna be rooting for Eva to take it all!! :cheer
      I was very impressed with how she handled it, too.

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#78

Yea I think Eva will take the win too! she was great

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#79

I can't beleive the Kinjaz lost!!!! Obviously they are trying to make Les Twins the winner. We all know swing latinos and that solo girl do not have a chance....i fckin can't believe it...

14K2,609
          Admin
          14K2,609

Aug 04, 2017#80

^^ I think Eva has a very strong chance of winning it!! :smile:

Gonna miss the show, I'm already looking forward to season 2!! :D

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#81

The show is upsetting me with making Les Twins the winners ...the are overrated... K&M were soooo much better they did deserved tat 100 from Neyo.. They could have won this competition.

I routing anyone besides Les Twins.,,im so sorry that one of them got injured but seriously their dance always the same nothing new.

Aug 04, 2017#82

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                JenRox wrote:You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\
                Yes!!! They were great even though they even used the song Jen performed at the Q'Viva show in vegas lol. They were amazing way better that the Kinjaz imo.

You can tell Jen was upset when Diana scores and average came up. I don't think it was biased in any way.
                I found she was upset when neyo gave 100... i forget the comment she made... LOL

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#83

rainman wrote:The show is upsetting me with making Les Twins the winners ...the are overrated... K&M were soooo much better they did deserved tat 100 from Neyo.. They could have won this competition.

I routing anyone besides Les Twins.,,im so sorry that one of them got injured but seriously their dance always the same nothing new.
                  Im a dancer! So i know about creativity and true talent. Kinjaz are the most deserving

Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2017#84

Dancej wrote:
                    rainman wrote:The show is upsetting me with making Les Twins the winners ...the are overrated... K&M were soooo much better they did deserved tat 100 from Neyo.. They could have won this competition.

Im a dancer! So i know about creativity and true talent. Kinjaz are the most deserving
                    They are exceptionally fantastic and talented dancers i do love them...but tbh their last dance wasnt a million dollar dance... thought they would have come harder...i really love them too.

46K3,605
                    Admin
                    46K3,605

Aug 04, 2017#85

rainman wrote:
                      DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                      JenRox wrote:You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\
                      Yes!!! They were great even though they even used the song Jen performed at the Q'Viva show in vegas lol. They were amazing way better that the Kinjaz imo.

You can tell Jen was upset when Diana scores and average came up. I don't think it was biased in any way.
                      I found she was upset when neyo gave 100... i forget the comment she made... LOL
                      Oh, yeah, about thinking they were perfect. But that part is true! :lol: I could see a 99, but a flawless performance!? :lol:

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2017#86

rainman wrote:
                        Dancej wrote:

They are exceptionally fantastic and talented dancers i do love them...but tbh their last dance wasnt a million dollar dance... thought they would have come harder...i really love them too.
                        And swing Latinos performance was? When ur judging on a competition u have to judge in terms of the overall performances they have given. And Kinjaz were the ones who have been giving something different. They are fresh thry are unique precise and very creative. Whereas im seeing the same ...like vegas show everytime with swing Latinos

Read more posts (-14 remaining)