Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#752

Itunes
      #76 Germany (+29)

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#753

Billboard Hot Latin Songs:
        "Ni Tu Ni Yo" #22

That's right it remained in the same position again this week, as did most of the other songs in the Top 25. Romeo Santos is the only I believe that moved two spots to #5.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#754

Billboards

Hot Latin Songs

#22 (=)

Latin Pop Songs
          #17 (+16)

Latin Airply
          #27 (New)

Latin Digital Song Sales
          #15 (-8)

Tropical Songs
          #3 (+13)

Mexico Espanol Airplay
          #28 (+8)

Spain PROMUSICAE
          #31 (+4)

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#755

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Billboard Hot Latin Songs:
            "Ni Tu Ni Yo" #22

That's right it remained in the same position again this week, as did most of the other songs in the Top 25. Romeo Santos is the only I believe that moved two spots to #5.
            I was honestly expecting a drop this week.

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#756

Dan#jlofan wrote:
              "Ni Tu Ni Yo" #22

Same. But Billboard were having some technical difficulties with the data they recieve from Nielsen. So it makes me wonder if it had something to do with it. I mean barely any songs moved this week.

Anyway, in other news "Mi Gente" reached the Top 30 on the Billboard Hot 100. It is now at #30 this week. So much for all the stans who told me the song was trash and "NTNY" was much better. Smh. Sometimes I feel like the fans are so out of tune with today's music tastes just like their fave.

I hate to be that person, but I told ya'll so.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#757

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                Dan#jlofan wrote:
                "Ni Tu Ni Yo" #22

Same. But Billboard were having some technical difficulties with the data they recieve from Nielsen. So it makes me wonder if it had something to do with it. I mean barely any songs moved this week.

Anyway, in other news "Mi Gente" reached the Top 30 on the Billboard Hot 100. It is now at #30 this week. So much for all the stans who told me the song was trash and "NTNY" was much better. Smh. Sometimes I feel like the fans are so out of tune with today's music tastes just like their fave.

Latin Music is doing so well everywhere at the moment. Enrique's song "Subeme La Radio" is #16 in the UK this week, while "Despacito" is still #1 and "Mi Gente" is at a new peak of #46 in its 3rd week. There is no better time for Jen to smash with Spanish content. She just needs the right song and promo.

20K7,821
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,821

Aug 03, 2017#758

It hasnt moved cuz airplay went up.

So maybe NTNY will peak 7 months after the release like Subeme La Radio lol

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#759

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                    Dan#jlofan wrote:
                    "Ni Tu Ni Yo" #22

Charts has almost nothing to do with which song is better. And even though NTNY final version is bad, Mi Gente is awful either. J Balvin is a hot name right now, and Latin music slays this year WW, that's it.
                    I hate to say that, but the only way for Jen to have a successful single, is to release the Maluma track.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#760

Ni Tú Ni Yo

iTunes:
                      #5 Armenia
                      #22 Spain
                      #43 Poland
                      #57 Switzerland
                      #82 Germany
                      #101 Italy
                      #110 Austria
                      #129 France
                      #141 Mexico
                      #180 Sweden
                      Spotify:
                      #34 Uruguay
                      #38 Ecuador
                      #42 Chile
                      #42 Spain
                      #49 Bolivia
                      #52 Argentina
                      #53 Mexico
                      #55 Panama
                      #58 Guatemala
                      #63 Dominican Republic
                      #63 Peru
                      #70 Paraguay
                      #84 El Salvador
                      #89 Switzerland
                      #100 Colombia
                      #105 Honduras
                      #127 Costa Rica
                      #138 Hungary
                      #163 Worldwide
                      #164 Czech Republic
                      #172 Portugal
                      #175 Poland
                      #197 Andorra
                      Apple Music:
                      #10 Spain
                      #54 Venezuela
                      #67 Bulgaria
                      #81 Panama
                      #84 Cyprus
                      #94 Ecuador
                      #100 Switzerland
                      #114 Greece
                      #114 Portugal
                      #119 Poland
                      #130 Dominican Republic
                      #136 Chile
                      #139 Bolivia
                      #140 Guatemala
                      #152 Argentina
                      #170 El Salvador
                      #171 Mexico
                      #172 Slovakia
                      #174 Slovenia
                      #179 Italy
                      #198 Paraguay

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#761

TRAGIC!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#762

chrisjlover wrote:
                          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                          Dan#jlofan wrote:
                          "Ni Tu Ni Yo" #22

Charts has almost nothing to do with which song is better. And even though NTNY final version is bad, Mi Gente is awful either. J Balvin is a hot name right now, and Latin music slays this year WW, that's it.
                          I hate to say that, but the only way for Jen to have a successful single, is to release the Maluma track.
                          Sorry but that "awful" song is at #1 on Spotify Global right now.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#763

albacho wrote:
                            chrisjlover wrote:
                            JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                            Dan#jlofan wrote:

So what? Still awful.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#764

chrisjlover wrote:
                              albacho wrote:
                              chrisjlover wrote:
                              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: Same. But Billboard were having some technical difficulties with the data they recieve from Nielsen. So it makes me wonder if it had something to do with it. I mean barely any songs moved this week.

So what? Still awful.
                              That is your opinion. You cant talk for all the world.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#765

She should release the song with Maluma as soon as possible to get some hype for the album.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#766

chrisjlover wrote:
                                  albacho wrote:
                                  chrisjlover wrote:
                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote: Same. But Billboard were having some technical difficulties with the data they recieve from Nielsen. So it makes me wonder if it had something to do with it. I mean barely any songs moved this week.

So what? Still awful.
                                  I agree. Quality should be important but I guess it's not. It says more about listeners.

Master of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#767

3 days negative radio updates...
                                    Of course Spanish songs take time to be hit but this is not good. If she continues her releases like this then she better stop making music and stick to acting and producing. Maybe she is not aware now but if her music career continue like this the power of name as a performer also weakens.
                                    She has to hire a team if she wants to release music. A good team considers her age, the suitable platform to promote her. Now her new releases has nothing special and its not at her level. She has to know her value not ppl around her. They all want her money. Simple.

Master of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#768

If Madonna cant jave success with jer Singles, and Garešnica even worse than it shows how hard iš for veteran Singers to score hit.
                                      She did everything right but its iš not easy without Airplay to gaće a hit. If Airplay catch in Europe she ll ne fine. Radio in Germany France and Italy just now has started so we ll gaće to wait.
                                      And It iš Boring to read nonsense from all of you, when it s obvious that most od you dont know how industry Works...

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#769

jd wrote:If Madonna cant jave success with jer Singles, and Garešnica even worse than it shows how hard iš for veteran Singers to score hit.
                                        She did everything right but its iš not easy without Airplay to gaće a hit. If Airplay catch in Europe she ll ne fine. Radio in Germany France and Italy just now has started so we ll gaće to wait.
                                        And It iš Boring to read nonsense from all of you, when it s obvious that most od you dont know how industry Works...
                                        Madonna?? The Queen of Pop?
                                        One of the rare legendary few who's still selling ALBUMS passed 30 years in the game? Umm..

Sorry, but I know you are not putting Jennifer next to someone like Madonna. I'm not even a Madonna fan, but don't be delusional. Madonna doesn't need the success. :lol

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#770

Since she did her comeback with On The Floor, the way she released the song like First Love before Booty and now with all the OYPLV, Chegaste and those ballad thing, I've realized more and more that she is not the "Tommy Mottola's J.Lo" anymore, she's not going to release the song just to be on chart or the song people tell her to do. She's not going to buy airplay, big banner or releasing the remix version to push the song when original version didn't do well. That is not how she works anymore.

We don't have a big song like in the past, but I think as a fan, it's worth. Because we can finally see what type of artist she really is. We all know she loves to be celebrity, but at the same time she kinda releases the artist side of her more and more. The way she sings and has more confidence with her voice.

3-4 singles that we got from her lately, these are not the best song choices for sure, but it must mean something to her personally. Maybe it's about her vocal on those songs, maybe it's about how she feels connected to the person she's working with. She's not only one that did something like this. From Gwen to Madonna, from Celine to Mariah, I feel the same way, they're not going to release the song just to be on chart neither.

You have to think the way you think of yourself when you are 48-year-old-successful woman. With that point of view, I don't think you want to compete with the kids on today chart when you already did that when you were young. She said it herself she had been through that point of her career. She has nothing to prove anymore (about chart and sale according to the DJ.'s question)

Like it or not, she will keep doing like this until her new boyfriend was P.Diddy or someone who knows best in music business. Because there's only 1 thing can influence her music is her love. Her man always has some influence on her music. So, if you really love Jennifer, please stop complaining and take a look how lucky we are, we always hear new songs from her every few months, there're pictures of her everywhere, there're movies, new season of serie, movies, TV show coming up. Oh, and also the live musical and the Vegas & Dubai shows. She works the hardest, stop asking for anything more. You know she's human right?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#771

Patreeya4 wrote:Since she did her comeback with On The Floor, the way she released the song like First Love before Booty and now with all the OYPLV, Chegaste and those ballad thing, I've realized more and more that she is not the "Tommy Mottola's J.Lo" anymore, she's not going to release the song just to be on chart or the song people tell her to do. She's not going to buy airplay, big banner or releasing the remix version to push the song when original version didn't do well. That is not how she works anymore.

We don't have a big song like in the past, but I think as a fan, it's worth. Because we can finally see what type of artist she really is. We all know she loves to be celebrity, but at the same time she kinda releases the artist side of her more and more. The way she sings and has more confidence with her voice.

3-4 singles that we got from her lately, these are not the best song choices for sure, but it must mean something to her personally. Maybe it's about her vocal on those songs, maybe it's about how she feels connected to the person she's working with. She's not only one that did something like this. From Gwen to Madonna, from Celine to Mariah, I feel the same way, they're not going to release the song just to be on chart neither.

You have to think the way you think of yourself when you are 48-year-old-successful woman. With that point of view, I don't think you want to compete with the kids on today chart when you already did that when you were young. She said it herself she had been through that point of her career. She has nothing to prove anymore (about chart and sale according to the DJ.'s question)

Like it or not, she will keep doing like this until her new boyfriend was P.Diddy or someone who knows best in music business. Because there's only 1 thing can influence her music is her love. Her man always has some influence on her music. So, if you really love Jennifer, please stop complaining and take a look how lucky we are, we always hear new songs from her every few months, there're pictures of her everywhere, there're movies, new season of serie, movies, TV show coming up. Oh, and also the live musical and the Vegas & Dubai shows. She works the hardest, stop asking for anything more. You know she's human right?
                                            :bow :bow :bow

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#772

Patreeya4 wrote:Since she did her comeback with On The Floor, the way she released the song like First Love before Booty and now with all the OYPLV, Chegaste and those ballad thing, I've realized more and more that she is not the "Tommy Mottola's J.Lo" anymore, she's not going to release the song just to be on chart or the song people tell her to do. She's not going to buy airplay, big banner or releasing the remix version to push the song when original version didn't do well. That is not how she works anymore.

I strongly agree with you! And if it´s like this in deed and JLo drops the songs she wants, she filmes videos for 4 singles at least for an album, I´ll prefer it and won´t care about the charts. I would like to here Chegaste and Ni Tú Ni Yo o Como Ama Una Mujer and Porque La Vida Es Así than cheap chicken shit like Despacito o Me Enamoré!!!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#773

ripoll wrote:Como Ama Una Mujer and Porque La Vida Es Así
                                                two of her best songs ever :clap

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#774

ripoll wrote:

I strongly agree with you! And if it´s like this in deed and JLo drops the songs she wants, she filmes videos for 4 singles at least for an album, I´ll prefer it and won´t care about the charts. I would like to here Chegaste and Ni Tú Ni Yo o Como Ama Una Mujer and Porque La Vida Es Así than cheep chicken shit like Despacito o Me Enamoré!!!
                                                  Ok continue pretend that all of you are here just for a dead artist that dont mather in the music industry anymore.
                                                  Lol.
                                                  The worst part is that nothing what you say is true.
                                                  If Jen is Singing ballads is because she is insisting to prove to the people that say she cant sing that they are wrong. So, she dont have nothing to prove?
                                                  If she drops ILYP and NTNY as first single was because she thought that these gonna be hits.
                                                  And She now is working with Nicky Jam, Maluma, Wisin and more, doing an UpTempo album, So you think that she doesnt matter the charts?
                                                  She doesnt matter what her fans are waiting for?

Simply her team sucks, they should chose the right songs for be singles and the other problem is that she has thousand projects at same time. No more.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#775

albacho wrote:
                                                    ripoll wrote:

I strongly agree with you! And if it´s like this in deed and JLo drops the songs she wants, she filmes videos for 4 singles at least for an album, I´ll prefer it and won´t care about the charts. I would like to here Chegaste and Ni Tú Ni Yo o Como Ama Una Mujer and Porque La Vida Es Así than cheep chicken shit like Despacito o Me Enamoré!!!
                                                    Ok continue pretend that all of you are here just for a dead artist that dont mather in the music industry anymore.
                                                    Lol.
                                                    The worst part is that nothing what you say is true.
                                                    If Jen is Singing ballads is because she is insisting to prove to the people that say she cant sing that they are wrong. So, she dont have nothing to prove?
                                                    If she drops ILYP and NTNY as first single was because she thought that these gonna be hits.
                                                    And She now is working with Nicky Jam, Maluma, Wisin and more, doing an UpTempo album, So you think that she doesnt matter the charts?
                                                    She doesnt matter what her fans are waiting for?
                                                    Simply her team sucks, they should chose the right songs for single and tge other problem is that she has thousand projects at same time. No more.
                                                    ¿Y tú qué pretendes, chulit@? ¿Siempre cruzar los dedos esperando un éxito y después joderte? Algo de lo que dices es cierto, lo reconozco, pero JLo ya no es ni será como antes. Es mejor que haga algo de calidad, ¿no crees? Y ahora la calidad y el número 1 en el Billboard no es lo mismo. Todos queremos mucho éxito para ella y me encantaría que así fuera, pero no volverá a pasar...

Read more posts (128 remaining)