Will Jen attend/perform at VMA 2017?

Will Jen attend/perform at VMA 2017?

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#1

She needs to promote Ni Tú Ni Yo and it will be a month before the album is released!

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Jul 19, 2017#2

it's late August so maybe a second single.

12K11,429
      Contributor
      12K11,429

Jul 19, 2017#3

Perform? Highly doubt it. But it would be nice if she at least attended...

14K2,771
        Contributor
        14K2,771

Jul 19, 2017#4

Probably not
          Mtv doesnt seem to give a shit about her

Last, and only time, she performed was 2001 right? Crazy that its 16 years ago already, makes me feel old lol

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Jul 20, 2017#5

She'll probably cook for ARod.

12K1,502
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K1,502

Jul 20, 2017#6

Hope so but it's not gonna happen

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#7

She deserves the Vanguard award but I don't see it coming. I wish she did at least huge performance at VMAs or Superbowl.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#8

I vote for superbowl..

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#9

Nope she was there back in 2014 presenting

Jul 20, 2017#10

pitbulljlo wrote:She deserves the Vanguard award but I don't see it coming. I wish she did at least huge performance at VMAs or Superbowl.
                      :clap even though that vanguard award is long over due

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#11

sIKE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#12

She needs to performe at the VMA and EMA because it would be broadcasted in Europe and it would be the only chance NTNY happen!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#13

Mille Backer wrote:She needs to performe at the VMA and EMA because it would be broadcasted in Europe and it would be the only chance NTNY happen!
                            EMA are more important. I hope she does that.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#14

Really you think that? Of course she won't. And I believe she won't be promote Spanish album properly, she just will let it die like NTNY :coffee

14K2,614
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              14K2,614

Aug 03, 2017#15

MTV doesn't seem to give a shit about her!!
                                I Hate them

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#16

Did you guys see the NTNY video?? Tell Jen to step it up!

Master of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#17

Jennifer should start to pay for awards and performances on big shows just as Beyonce...

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#18

umm I don't think the spanish albums target audience watches VMA's and if they do then Jen attending isn't gonna make them want to buy the album or single. Either perform or don't bother!

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#19

The VMA's is one of the biggest music award shows in the US, second only to the Grammy's. I'm sure there are millions of Latinos watching, especially the younger generation, which she seriously needs right now.

Also as of 2017, the only artist who has performed a Latin song was Shakira back in 2005.

But I highly doubt it. The bitch wouldn't even go to the Premios Juventud instead she wanted to hang with A-Rod. She would have to drop a 2nd single and film a new video as well because at this point the GP are not here for "Ni Tu Ni Yo". I would hate for her to waste amazing promo for a song that won't do wonders..

Maybe presenting would be her best bet? She can slay the red carpet, and provide some details on the new album. The album needs any sort of hype right now, so hey it is possible.

22K4,141
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        22K4,141

Aug 03, 2017#20

She should jump on it and perform, she needs to at least make people aware about the Spanish era.

20K7,822
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,822

Aug 03, 2017#21

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:The VMA's is one of the biggest music award shows in the US, second only to the Grammy's. I'm sure there are millions of Latinos watching, especially the younger generation, which she seriously needs right now.
                                            Really? Arent Billboards or Amas bigger? Only 6 mln ppl watched it last year. That's Macy Fireworks ratings lol

Contributor

Aug 03, 2017#22

Luka711 wrote:
                                              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:The VMA's is one of the biggest music award shows in the US, second only to the Grammy's. I'm sure there are millions of Latinos watching, especially the younger generation, which she seriously needs right now.
                                              Really? Arent Billboards or Amas bigger? Only 6 mln ppl watched it last year. That's Macy Fireworks ratings lol
                                              Well, I'm speaking in general. The VMA's are legendary. They are apart of pop culture, and pop music history. We are talking about an awards show that averaged about 10 million viewers every year. But we are now in a era where the younger generation like to stream everything instead.
                                              The VMAs reportedly raked in nearly 63 million video streams, up 70 percent from last year’s day-of tally, and Facebook accounted for almost 46 million streams, an explosion of 938 percent growth since 2015. The hashtag #VMA was even the top global trending topic for 13 hours.
                                              The Billboard and AMA's are definitely not bigger. The Billboard Awards I believe have came back in more recent years after a 5 years hiatus.

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#23

Maybe she will attend to win the Vanguard Award!!! :cool:

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#24

Yeah VMAs are still a big deal regardless of viewers. Lmao weeks back I actually thought Jen had a shot at performing this year if her team went full blast with promo and an amazing video. Wheew, I was such an optimist this era would turn out perfect :ROFL:

I'm ready for that random NTNY performance in November at AMAs though!

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#25

Most of her videos are very awesome and at least 4-5 of them are super iconic, but I wonder why she never gets the love from the VMAs (I feel the same with Britney back in the day, she didn't win any VMAs until Blackout and it's obvious clear that they gave her the awards, because they just want to use Britney name for rating).

When it comes to Jen, I'm count on AMAs more. As long as there's Kohl's, she must show up and steal all the spotlight with something big, even when she didn't has a song to promote.

Read more posts (4 remaining)