16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Jul 20, 2017#51

Is this doing better than Shades Of Blue?

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Jul 20, 2017#52

Yup.

14K2,771
      Contributor
      14K2,771

Jul 20, 2017#53

daisylo wrote:
        masc86 wrote:Just a question
        Arent the audience broadcast numbers dropping like crazy in America?
        Here in the Netherlands they drop month after month especially among millennials.
        The streaming platforms to watch a show when you missed it pick up a bit but still overall the numbers are sinking and sinking.

Jenn seems so focused on TV these days while I think its somewhat of a dying medium. Its all about streaming services like Netflix these days.
        Maybe the situation in the US is different than here in the Netherlands/Europe
        It did drop a lot those last couple of years there is some exceptions but they're rare now, she went with NBC for Shades at a time Netflix or Cable were the place to be, but they might not have been interested, her argument for wanting Shades on a Network TV was the big audience but that's not really the case anymore a lot of Cable shows do better than Network shows now but most of all the quality is usually better on Cable/streaming service. It's different for s show like World of dance tho, that type of show work for network TV.
        Thanks
        Future must be more streaming though

Master of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#54

masc86 wrote:Just a question
          Arent the audience broadcast numbers dropping like crazy in America?
          Here in the Netherlands they drop month after month especially among millennials.
          The streaming platforms to watch a show when you missed it pick up a bit but still overall the numbers are sinking and sinking.

Jenn seems so focused on TV these days while I think its somewhat of a dying medium. Its all about streaming services like Netflix these days.
          Maybe the situation in the US is different than here in the Netherlands/Europe
          Totally agree. I'm surprised.

20K7,822
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,822

Jul 26, 2017#55

Up from last week :cheer

10 p.m. World of Dance (NBC) 1.7/7 7.20

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2017#56

When this finally ends?

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Jul 26, 2017#57

If you don't like it, why do you care?

I still think Les Twins are overrated. Otherwise, I thought they made the right decisions. The acro couple is very talented but they told them to dance more over and over and they didn't do it!

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2017#58

JenRox wrote:If you don't like it, why do you care?
                  Because i want to know when this and Shades Of blue finally ends for her start to dedicate for her music carreer.
                  Im tired for her actitude with her music.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2017#59

alexliveitup! wrote: ...for her start to dedicate for her music carreer.
                    Jennifer is not Madonna!
                    She's not crawling like a desperate granny to be on charts...
                    She wants to do something proper for her age.

14K6,346
                    Contributor
                    14K6,346

Jul 27, 2017#60

alexliveitup! wrote:
                      JenRox wrote:If you don't like it, why do you care?
                      Because i want to know when this and Shades Of blue finally ends for her start to dedicate for her music carreer.
                      It's not taking any of her time right now this was filmed months ago.

14K678
                      Admin
                      14K678

Jul 27, 2017#61

I don't think this really interferes with her music. If they are smart they could actually use the succes of this show for her music, by having her work with some of the people on the show to update the Vegas show a bit or to do a huge music video.

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Jul 27, 2017#62

SC88 wrote:I don't think this really interferes with her music. If they are smart they could actually use the succes of this show for her music, by having her work with some of the people on the show to update the Vegas show a bit or to do a huge music video.
                          This! Her team needs to see THIS! :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 27, 2017#63

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Aug 02, 2017#64

I saw lots of drama on twitter after yesterdays episode. Ppl were mad she voted for Swing Latino.

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Aug 02, 2017#65

Luka711 wrote:I saw lots of drama on twitter after yesterdays episode. Ppl were mad she voted for Swing Latino.
                                She's clearly biased, they do the same thing every week, it's gonna come up that she worked with them before.

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#66

It is getting brought up now.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#67

Stupid scores and people going thru that shouldn't. I hope it doesn't come back but it will because it's a hit.

Contributor

Aug 02, 2017#68

If Swing Latino wins, the show will lose its cred.

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Aug 02, 2017#69

You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\

Contributor

Aug 02, 2017#70

JenRox wrote:You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\
                                          Yes!!! They were great even though they even used the song Jen performed at the Q'Viva show in vegas lol. They were amazing way better that the Kinjaz imo.

You can tell Jen was upset when Diana scores and average came up. I don't think it was biased in any way.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Aug 02, 2017#71

They really aren't that good, their routine doesn't change much, they better not win and next year she shouldn't late people she worked with be part of the show

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Aug 02, 2017#72

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                              JenRox wrote:You guys are crazy. Swing Latino was GREAT! I liked their performance much better than the Kinjaz. If Jen were biased, Diana would've gone through. I think Les Twins are overrated. :\
                                              Yes!!! They were great even though they even used the song Jen performed at the Q'Viva show in vegas lol. They were amazing way better that the Kinjaz imo.

You can tell Jen was upset when Diana scores and average came up. I don't think it was biased in any way.
                                              Yeah and Jen herself gave her an average score! Diana is amazing, but I didn't think it was her best performance, either.

14K2,609
                                              Admin
                                              14K2,609

Aug 02, 2017#73

I think the Les Twins are sorta cocky, and definitely overrated! I thought K&M were so much better!! I'm so so on Swing Latino. I agree that Diana was pretty weak last night, but she seemed to handle her lost well, for an eleven year old. I hope to see her back!

I'm gonna be rooting for Eva to take it all!! :cheer

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#74

Intro to Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#75

preach! i agree, i think they were tapping into her frustration also with the climate in the USa coming from the president and his attitude towards Mexicans and latinos in general.

i find them exciting and i love watching them..so glad they went through...

Read more posts (11 remaining)