A-Rod influence

A-Rod influence

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#1

We all know that a lot JLo's husbands and boyfriends influence her proffesionally talking

P.Diddy - They were a powerful music industry couple, they was together in some videos & projects. bad end with all that gunfire stuff...giving JLo's some gangsta image xD

Cris Judd - He direct LDCAT , composed "ALIVE" , he was part on "Im real" dance routine.

Ben Affleck - Maximum starcouple in all Hollywood, she start to focus a lot in her relationship mixing Ben with a bunch of her films, music and videos. she start to be more a super celebrity.

Marc Anthony - She improved her spanish side in all the senses (films and music), she start to dress more modest, she start to improve her voice a lot too. She started a music tour with Marc finally in a while and lot of performances together & romantic momentos.

Casper Smart - JLO in some way start to be more casual or carefree after Marc. He was Jlo's choreographer or music videos, performances and Dance Again Tour. He appears to in some music videos too.

Pitbull - Dale

OK now, what do you thing about Alex? In what way he influence her?
    At this moment only her celebrity side?? :oops:
    Yes, he isnt anything artistic so it is more hard
    but i think JLo starts to distract more about her artistic side at least the spanish album... im a bit scared that him wants her off of her career...or maybe its only JLo or JLo's team.... we dont know.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#2

interesting. we have to wait and see, she seems not so interested in music right now, but I hope the real promotion starts soon

20K7,822
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,822

Aug 02, 2017#3

I doubt he wants her to quit her career lol

Impossible anyway lol

and why you actin like she's not doing anything ??? lol

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Aug 02, 2017#4

His influence.. She's gonna workout more than she ever did before, he likes them "very" buff and they'll keep parading their life because he loves the attention (and she does too) and it's helping his career, the media weren't talking about him 6 months ago

Intro to Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#5

Isn't A-Rod Dominican-American? Maybe a full concert "Jennifer Lopez Live in Dominican Republic" featuring her footage video with A-Rod when they were there.

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#6

Luka711 wrote:and why you actin like she's not doing anything ??? lol
              Because she comeback to the spanish market saying it will be her best album and then she doesnt do any great promo even less than a half of she did with "CAUM" era.
              And the vídeo looks like something fast to drop and forget.

I know she is working a lot but.... Where is the JLo of always doing some effort with first single at least

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#7

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#8

Cris directed the Alive video. Not LDCAT ;)

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Aug 02, 2017#9

Jloveandjlo wrote:Cris directed the Alive video. Not LDCAT ;)
                    didn't he also direct the Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix) video ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#10

I think it's more Jennifer's influence on arod . She revived his career and made him relavent again.He owes Jen a lot ;)

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#11

I just hope she doesn't feature him in a future video

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#12

justSWEET wrote:I just hope she doesn't feature him in a future video
                          You can imagine if she include him in Amor Amor Amor video?
                          Please God dont let this hapend.

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#13

Forget featuring him in a video I just don't want this sappy love album full of songs proclaiming her love to arod. I want the good, the bad, and the ugly. I want to hear her struggles on marriage, her spanish empowerment anthem, her fear of being single Idk etc... just variety and not a I love him, you're the one for me, so glad we're together, everything is perfect let's party and have a good time. I'm over that basic ass live your life, let's party tracks.

20K7,822
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,822

Aug 03, 2017#14

I think #US song is about them. They use this hashtag often lol

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#15

Luka711 wrote:I think #US song is about them. They use this hashtag often lol
                                Song by?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#16

At first I didn't mind her dating a rod and still don't but I feel like he sometimes comes off like careless about her. For example on his birthday the video jlo is taking him a cupcake and he is on his phone instead of appreciating her.

And then on the video where they ask him if he had Jenny from the block in his phone he says no. It's simple he doesn't have to but at least lie to the public, that's ur gf I know?

Anyway aside from all that I think he's made her more active on social media like live stories. At least we see more of her at times through his stories non the less

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#17

jlover917 wrote:At first I didn't mind her dating a rod and still don't but I feel like he sometimes comes off like careless about her. For example on his birthday the video jlo is taking him a cupcake and he is on his phone instead of appreciating her.

And then on the video where they ask him if he had Jenny from the block in his phone he says no. It's simple he doesn't have to but at least lie to the public, that's ur gf I know?

Anyway aside from all that I think he's made her more active on social media like live stories. At least we see more of her at times through his stories non the less
                                    +1
                                    That us the unique good thing.
                                    We still dont know some things about her album if it had not been for IG live.

20K7,822
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    20K7,822

Aug 03, 2017#18

jloverinfinity wrote:
                                      Song by?
                                      Jennifer Lopez

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#19

I forgot about this. Surely it's not for Por Primera Vez

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#20

Luka711 wrote:
                                          jloverinfinity wrote:
                                          Song by?
                                          Jennifer Lopez
                                          ^^
                                          Since J Balvin and Poobear unfollow her on IG i dont know if we gonna get this song.

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#21

two gentlemen lol do we know why unfollowed her?

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Aug 03, 2017#22

albacho wrote:
                                              Since J Balvin and Poobear unfollow her on IG i dont know if we gonna get this song.
                                              what's weird is that Poobear still like some of her posts at least he did after unfollowing her maybe they unfollowed because she didn't follow them back ;p

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#23

daisylo wrote:
                                                albacho wrote:
                                                what's weird is that Poobear still like some of her posts at least he did after unfollowing her maybe they unfollowed because she didn't follow them back ;p
                                                Yes i want to think the same.
                                                I saw that J Balvin liked some post about NTNY in Gente de Zona's IG.

20K7,822
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,822

Aug 03, 2017#24

^^I think it doesnt matter if she paid them and owns rights to the song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#25

Luka711 wrote:^^I think it doesnt matter if she paid them and owns rights to the song.
                                                    Yes but the problem is that we dont have news about this song, i cant understand to the people that interview her, they just answer about Alex and stupid things.

Read more posts (10 remaining)