Contributor

Jul 29, 2017#26

SC88 wrote:
    gotti wrote:I would love to hear Jen re-record play without Milian's vocals
    We kind off got a version without Christina's vocals already.:

Bonus performance with live vocals :D :

UGH. Look at her swag in these videos! I wish she'd perform this song again.

Jul 29, 2017#27

So, I'm watching the PR Concert DVD... and it's such a breath of fresh air. So many goodies on there, Carino is a great song to perform too.

16K4,312
      Contributor
      16K4,312

Jul 29, 2017#28

gotti wrote:So, I'm watching the PR Concert DVD... and it's such a breath of fresh air. So many goodies on there, Carino is a great song to perform too.
        Its a shame that her first concert is better than Dance Again tour imo.

Contributor

Jul 29, 2017#29

mEm wrote:
          gotti wrote:So, I'm watching the PR Concert DVD... and it's such a breath of fresh air. So many goodies on there, Carino is a great song to perform too.
          Yes, it was... So many fresh ideas. I feel like she danced more too. She was always moving, so fly...

Intro to Jenology

Jul 30, 2017#30

let's get loud it's a brilliant show/DVD

12K11,615
            Contributor
            12K11,615

Jul 30, 2017#31

mEm wrote:
              That show was also just in PR for two days and it wasn't a show she took on the road. Budget wise alone it would of been a lot. But I agree, that stage, production, and everything overall was much better.

Read more posts (-19 remaining)