Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#426

As long as she pushes through i think a tu lado would be a hit cuz it has that trap vibe

Intro to Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#427

16.7 mln right now

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#428

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Jul 21, 2017#429

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
          CosTaSsSs wrote:No more buzz singles, she should just release another single and that's it... Who expects her Spanish songs to smash... seriously? She's building her latin audience and Ni Tu Ni Yo was a good start, second single should be with Maluma or Nicky Jam.
          I do. You guys are acting like this is her first rodeo show. She's respected in the Latin scene.

"No Me Ames" was hugely successful. "Que Hiciste" was successful. "Follow The Leader" was successful. "Adrenalina" was successful. Hell, wasn't "Ven A Bailar" #2? "Como Ama Una Mujer" was also successful (per Latin standards) with ease.

She also performed at the Latin Grammy's, Latin Billboard Awards, Dominican Republic, & Macy's July 4th, for this era. Not to mention, the amount of clips/snippets that she posted on her IG/Live.

So, yes I expect her to do more than well considering all this hype. Why do you guys always try to find a way to excuse her?
          She needs more than that, besides latin community never respects her because she doesn't "support" Spanish in a way they think she should do. Even my professor at my Spanish course (she's Mexican) she dragged her for not being able to speak Spanish fluently and for not having Spanish songs (she probably meant hit song). lol

Intro to Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#430

:argh :argh :argh

14K2,614
            Doctor of Jenology
            14K2,614

Jul 21, 2017#431

atheros wrote:
              :coffee sorry but this guy it's teling all the truth

Intro to Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#432

I think that she should release the song at April. She could to film the video in Dominican Republic with Jessy Terrero the days that she was there for her Altos de Chavon concert (April 15th) , perform the song in Latin Bilboards Awards and to drop the song after her performance (April 27th).
                Release the video one week later (May 5th).
                Really i cant understand why she was waiting till now.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#433

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                  atheros wrote:
                  Exactly!

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Jul 21, 2017#434

rafaelsalguero wrote:
                    atheros wrote:
                    He does that for every music videos. But yeah there is some truth to it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#435

Lol I hope the video gets some views now that guy released that sin video

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 21, 2017#436

atheros wrote:

Oooh I love that they did this for one of Jen's vids :cheer

Lol. His critiques are spot on though. If anything he wasn't harsh enough and went easy cuz I've seen numerous of his other vids where he completely tears the video apart.

Contributor

Jul 21, 2017#437

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                          JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                          CosTaSsSs wrote:No more buzz singles, she should just release another single and that's it... Who expects her Spanish songs to smash... seriously? She's building her latin audience and Ni Tu Ni Yo was a good start, second single should be with Maluma or Nicky Jam.
                          I do. You guys are acting like this is her first rodeo show. She's respected in the Latin scene.

"No Me Ames" was hugely successful. "Que Hiciste" was successful. "Follow The Leader" was successful. "Adrenalina" was successful. Hell, wasn't "Ven A Bailar" #2? "Como Ama Una Mujer" was also successful (per Latin standards) with ease.

She also performed at the Latin Grammy's, Latin Billboard Awards, Dominican Republic, & Macy's July 4th, for this era. Not to mention, the amount of clips/snippets that she posted on her IG/Live.

So, yes I expect her to do more than well considering all this hype. Why do you guys always try to find a way to excuse her?
                          She needs more than that, besides latin community never respects her because she doesn't "support" Spanish in a way they think she should do. Even my professor at my Spanish course (she's Mexican) she dragged her for not being able to speak Spanish fluently and for not having Spanish songs (she probably meant hit song). lol
                          1st Latin Actress to be paid 1M dollars
                          Highest Paid Latina in Hollywood
                          3 #1's on the Billboard Latin Songs Charts
                          Countless Top 10's on Latin Chart
                          #1 Album on the Billboard Latin Albums chart
                          Premio Lo Nuestro Award
                          Premios Juventud "Global Icon" Award
                          Billboard Latin "Star" Award
                          Most Influential Hispanic Entertainer in the U.S.
                          2x AMAs for Favorite Latin Artist
                          10x Billboard Latin Awards
                          14x Premios Juvented Awards
                          2x Latin-Grammy nominations

(Standing ovation at Premios Juventud in 2007)
                          But no respect? Stop excusing her. :lol

P.S. - Your Spanish profesor should be fired for her bias & ignorant commentary. Change schools before it's too late ma.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#438

17.3 mln right now

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#439

By the way why she's laughing like that? :ROFL:

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Jul 22, 2017#440

lucinda wrote:By the way why she's laughing like that? :ROFL:

She probably understood how this video turned out to be.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#441

mEm wrote:
                                  lucinda wrote:By the way why she's laughing like that? :ROFL:

She probably understood how this video turned out to be.
                                  yeah :ROFL:

20K7,822
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,822

Jul 22, 2017#442

18.1 mln

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#443

Since my comment got deleted. Let's try this again.

Becky G is now at 19M.
                                      Looks like things aren't going that well for Jen?

20K7,822
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,822

Jul 22, 2017#444

Poor you jenlaugh

btw, you're so damn predictable with your posts ...

Intro to Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#445

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Since my comment got deleted. Let's try this again.

Becky G is now at 19M.
                                          Why did you ask the stupid question? Do you feel well?

Contributor

Jul 22, 2017#446

ripoll wrote:

Becky G is now at 19M.
                                            I'm trying to prove a point.

How does a teeny bopper who barely has any fans, has no promo, has done zero live performances doing better than Jen? Looks like you guys need to wakeup from the cacoon that you guys are in.

This isn't doing well. Jen move on.
                                            P.S. - Becky G is actually at 20M.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 22, 2017#447

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                              ripoll wrote:

Becky G is now at 19M.

How does a teeny bopper who barely has any fans, has no promo, has done zero live performances doing better than Jen? Looks like you guys need to wakeup from the cacoon that you guys are in.

We all know the video isn't going extremely well. So what? You didn't tell us a grate news! So what do you pretend? What would you like us to do?
                                              Say it to Jen, not to us! Calm down, you're getting too ennoying!

Contributor

Jul 23, 2017#448

ripoll wrote:
                                                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                ripoll wrote:

Becky G is now at 19M.

We all know the video isn't going extremely well. So what? You didn't tell us a grate news! So what do you pretend? What would you like us to do?
                                                You don't have enough of a grasp on the English syntax to be so bitchy.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 23, 2017#449

gotti wrote:
                                                  ripoll wrote:
                                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                  ripoll wrote: Why did you ask the stupid question? Do you feel well?

You don't have enough of a grasp on the English syntax to be so bitchy.
                                                  I have it enough to put you and things like you into a rubbish bin! Just relax wait for an english album, ok!

16K4,305
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,305

Jul 23, 2017#450

JLOz1FaNaTiC, how many times more will you say the same thing again? Please let us know, so we'll know when you'll stop talking about Becky G / Beyonce / JLo not winning major awards etc.

Read more posts (86 remaining)