Superbowl

Superbowl

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Jul 20, 2017#1

Can everyone send them a tweet please? At least they'll know that JLo is wanted.

SEND TWEETS TO THESE PEOPLE

Maureen Bausch- Chief Executive Officer
    @MaureenBausch

Wendy Blackshaw- Senior Vice President Marketing and Sales
    @wblackshaw

Andrea Mokros- Vice President Communications & Events
    @amokros

And the official Super Bowl Committee Twitter Page
    @MNSuperBowl2018

This really is her last chance. NBC (Jen's chanel) is showing Superbowl. This is now or never.

She's a businesswoman who CANCELLED her world tour when she realized that her husband was also doing world tour.
    She can cancel any project she is attached to... Superbowl is what she needs to do.
    Her biggest talent is performing, she should show this to world, this is HUGE.

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#2

So many people replying "JLo" omg

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#3

It's now or never for her. I don't remember when we had so many questions and Articles about her possible performing.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#4

Yeah we need to keep her name out there and the buzz going.

Contributor

Jul 20, 2017#5

NBC is televising it, so this is really her chance

20K7,826
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,826

Jul 20, 2017#6

I dont wanna get my hopes up, but how awesome it would be !!??!!

Let's pray lol

Master of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#7

Wow the love towards this woman is insane :bow
                Not that everyone wants her and she pays them dust :D
                She better do this, but I guess she wants huge budget.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#8

gotti wrote:NBC is televising it, so this is really her chance
                  Yes but I worried she may be "busy" but who knows

Jul 20, 2017#9

If this would happened then her album sales would skyrocket like Gagas did last year

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Jul 20, 2017#10

SO many people wrote JLo too

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#11

I have a strong possible chance her team is getting on it as we speak. She basically free from Oct-Dec I do not see why not start prepping for 3 months on a spectacle show. The only thing she might be busy on the side is filming her new film "Second Act". Didn't they say filming production begins in Oct or no?

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#12

It's now or never(NBC).....I don't want to hear she may be too busy, this is a one life time moment, one day, and she can reherse for it while doing other project. You damn drop, put on hold and work thru whatever you have to do this :rockon

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#13

its incredible how many people are saying for Jlo to do it! i just tweeted for my vote for her, i tweeted the picture of her with a crown on her head.. :)

Master of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#14

Jen and Benny, PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! THIS IS YOUR BEST CHANCE FOR A SUPERBOWL PERFORMANCE

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#15

Let's not forget the artist pays for the performance and it's about 5 million. Jen and Benny like to get money but mad cheap to spend it, I won't be shocked if they don't do it because of it. I hope they are smart enough to understand they will get that money back with the sales and exposure after the performance

20K7,826
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                20K7,826

Jul 20, 2017#16

^Artists dont pay for anything. They dont get any money, but dont spend anything either.
                                  At least that's what I read.

14K2,771
                                  Contributor
                                  14K2,771

Jul 20, 2017#17

This would be so damn perfect for her
                                    Would gain her so much respect as a huge audience would finally see what an amazing performer she is

Kinda agree with you guys its now or never. Lets face it shes almost 50. We need her to be all energetic and dance her ass off

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#18

Luka711 wrote:^Artists dont pay for anything. They dont get any money, but dont spend anything either.

you are right, this is t he true T! they dont get paid and they dont pay!

the NFL and superbowl pay for the logistics and effects for the performance. i think each artist gets like 10 million for their 12 minute show ....

Jul 20, 2017#19

okay ive been thinking non stop about what songs she will perform:
                                        open couple bars of if you had my lvoe
                                        then right into Get Right
                                        then of course.. i can just imagine the whole stadium in green and lasers for Waiting for tonight
                                        then full on salsa and Lets get loud.. and dancing oh the dancing will be out of this world
                                        ending of course with on the floor

any other songs to ad? obs we will have a new song to debut... but what else ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#20

rico_ysl1 wrote:okay ive been thinking non stop about what songs she will perform:
                                          open couple bars of if you had my lvoe
                                          then right into Get Right
                                          then of course.. i can just imagine the whole stadium in green and lasers for Waiting for tonight
                                          then full on salsa and Lets get loud.. and dancing oh the dancing will be out of this world
                                          ending of course with on the floor

any other songs to ad? obs we will have a new song to debut... but what else ?
                                          Some of her Spanish songs for sure

46K3,606
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,606

Jul 20, 2017#21

Luka711 wrote:^Artists dont pay for anything. They dont get any money, but dont spend anything either.
                                            Yup:

“We do not pay the artists,” explained NFL spokesperson Joanna Hunter. “We cover expenses and production costs.”
                                            https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... 9f59683170

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#22

Sorry, Artists have to pay for the whole production out of their own money. It comes down to how big or cheap they go, it can run between 3 to 5 millions. All paid by the artist, Jen is cheap so she will recycle the Vega show and it will cost her a few dollars :lol:

Master of Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#23

platanopower wrote:
                                                Sorry, Artists have to pay for the whole production out of their own money. It comes down to how big or cheap they go, it can run between 3 to 5 millions. All paid by the artist, Jen is cheap so she will recycle the Vega show and it will cost her a few dollars :lol:
                                                What do you mean?! Clarify me NOW or I will come for your wig so bad >:

Intro to Jenology

Jul 20, 2017#24

tajegu wrote:
                                                  platanopower wrote:
                                                  What do you mean?! Clarify me NOW or I will come for your wig so bad >:
                                                  Cheap with production, just look at her latest video :lol: hell, even her vegas show , what save her is that she's an amazing performances and don't need too much props

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Jul 20, 2017#25

platanopower wrote:
                                                    That is not true. “We do not pay the artists,” explained NFL spokesperson Joanna Hunter. “We cover expenses and production costs.”
                                                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalle ... 9f59683170

Read more posts (210 remaining)