Master of Jenology

Jun 29, 2017#26

daisylo wrote:
    JenRox wrote:I side-eyed that they chose the tapping boy. Their reasoning was BS, lol. They knew he would be one of the easier ones to beat..
    Yeah and Jen should have let Derek talk when he was telling them about their cockiness.
    YESS! Jen does that a few times i notice... Derek should have left to talk... i think hes such a good judge!

12K11,437
    Contributor
    12K11,437

Jun 29, 2017#27

^Jen has a problem with letting others talk on these shows. She always interrupts people and takes over..she did the same thing on AI. It's annoying at times.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 29, 2017#28

Her outfit was awesome. The episode was ok but i had to disagree with some of decisions the judges made...

14K2,609
        Admin
        14K2,609

Jun 30, 2017#29

JenRox wrote:I side-eyed that they chose the tapping boy. Their reasoning was BS, lol. They knew he would be one of the easier ones to beat..

Agreed...I felt bad for the poor guy! lol

Intro to Jenology

Jun 30, 2017#30

Les twins chose that guy they know hes gonna lose

Master of Jenology

Jun 30, 2017#31

Jen please get rid of that hair.... it annoys me... do something different plz hahahaha..

13K1,207
              Doctor of Jenology
              13K1,207

Jul 08, 2017#32

When Episode 6 will air? Are they going live after Episode 5?
                Or the season is over? :paperbag

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Jul 08, 2017#33

kateflo wrote:When Episode 6 will air? Are they going live after Episode 5?
                  It was 4th of July, so they had a break. New episode this Tuesday.

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Jul 08, 2017#34

nixy1991 wrote:
                    kateflo wrote:When Episode 6 will air? Are they going live after Episode 5?
                    It was 4th of July, so they had a break. New episode this Tuesday.
                    Got it. Thanks :hug

Master of Jenology

Jul 08, 2017#35

I watched the 5 first episodes in a row. Very entertaining.
                      i loved the show. I just wish next season there will be singers performing or doing special numbers for the show.

Contributor

Jul 08, 2017#36

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Jen has a problem with letting others talk on these shows. She always interrupts people and takes over..she did the same thing on AI. It's annoying at times.
                        I think it's her personality. She is a Leo afterall. :lol

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Jul 11, 2017#37

Intro to Jenology

Jul 12, 2017#38

I cant believe jabbawockeez got eliminated....hard to believe. And Amanda and dangelo too...so sad. And i cant believe that acrobatics couple went through too. The ballroom dancers were much more amazing

20K7,827
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,827

Jul 12, 2017#39

10 p.m. World of Dance (NBC)
                              1.7/7

Contributor

Jul 12, 2017#40

I can't believe they eliminated the Jabbawockeez!!!!!! Everyone on twitter is ripping the show apart now. The Jabbawockeez did so much better than the other two crews and I think they got eliminated because they weren't measuring up to THEIR old work... but that's not what the competition is about!

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Jul 19, 2017#41

I guess nobody made a new thread, so I'll post it here:

1.6/7 7.12

14K6,346
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,346

Jul 19, 2017#42

Some of their score don't make sense and it result on odd eliminations that's not helping the show.

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Jul 19, 2017#43

Don't watch the show, but it's summer, and a 10PM slot is probably not helping the ratings.

The ratings look good though, I hope they stay this way until the end of the season. There's only 5 (or 4?) left.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#44

nixy1991 wrote:I guess nobody made a new thread, so I'll post it here:

1.6/7 7.12
                                        The Jabba fans were not lying when they said they were not watching anymore after they got eliminated vs the corny lions

The show is a mess, I watched it cause of Jen. Too bad it was renewed

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 19, 2017#45

12K11,437
                                          Contributor
                                          12K11,437

Jul 19, 2017#46

I keep watching this but again the over producing drives me crazy. The show comes off a bit corny and cheap to me...

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

Jul 19, 2017#47

The ratings are GREAT, especially for Summer. The ratings would even be really good in the fall.

I can't believe the little kids yesterday that told Jen she was from the old school hahahahahaha.

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Jul 19, 2017#48

Just a question
                                                Arent the audience broadcast numbers dropping like crazy in America?
                                                Here in the Netherlands they drop month after month especially among millennials.
                                                The streaming platforms to watch a show when you missed it pick up a bit but still overall the numbers are sinking and sinking.

Jenn seems so focused on TV these days while I think its somewhat of a dying medium. Its all about streaming services like Netflix these days.
                                                Maybe the situation in the US is different than here in the Netherlands/Europe

14K678
                                                Admin
                                                14K678

Jul 19, 2017#49

I'm really enjoying watching the dancing performances & I'm glad it's mostly about the dancing and not all the behind the scenes bs. It actually made me lookup all the dancers on YouTube.

It makes me miss when dancing was important in music videos and performances. :(

The only thing that annoys me a lot about the show are those endless recaps they keep showing. It's the same thing over and over again. I'm convinced I've seen one shot of Jennifer being shocked about 10 times in one episode.

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Jul 20, 2017#50

masc86 wrote:Just a question
                                                    Arent the audience broadcast numbers dropping like crazy in America?
                                                    Here in the Netherlands they drop month after month especially among millennials.
                                                    The streaming platforms to watch a show when you missed it pick up a bit but still overall the numbers are sinking and sinking.

Jenn seems so focused on TV these days while I think its somewhat of a dying medium. Its all about streaming services like Netflix these days.
                                                    Maybe the situation in the US is different than here in the Netherlands/Europe
                                                    It did drop a lot those last couple of years there is some exceptions but they're rare now, she went with NBC for Shades at a time Netflix or Cable were the place to be, but they might not have been interested, her argument for wanting Shades on a Network TV was the big audience but that's not really the case anymore a lot of Cable shows do better than Network shows now but most of all the quality is usually better on Cable/streaming service. It's different for s show like World of dance tho, that type of show work for network TV.

Read more posts (36 remaining)