Doctor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#951

This album won't sell well, just accept it right now so you won't be disappointed later. Jen needs to focus on WW promo to fluff those sales and at least get it above AKA. What Jen needs is big hits to get massive streaming numbers. September is great, not sure of competition but that gives Jen 3 months to build up hype with a smash hit.

Master of Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#952

juniorsega wrote:This album won't sell well, just accept it right now so you won't be disappointed later. Jen needs to focus on WW promo to fluff those sales and at least get it above AKA. What Jen needs is big hits to get massive streaming numbers. September is great, not sure of competition but that gives Jen 3 months to build up hype with a smash hit.

It's a Spanish Album ladies and gents can we accept the fact her focus and team should be dealing with the Latin markets.

Example:Latin america,Europe,South America and possibly The Carribean. They will appreciate this album more heavenly then US.

Her last Spanish Album hit #10. So i won't be surprised if it don't crack Top10 more like Top20. All I care is #1 obnoxious Latin Pop US get her 2nd #1 .
      Other then that everything will fall into place.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#953

juniorsega wrote:This album won't sell well, just accept it right now so you won't be disappointed later. Jen needs to focus on WW promo to fluff those sales and at least get it above AKA. What Jen needs is big hits to get massive streaming numbers. September is great, not sure of competition but that gives Jen 3 months to build up hype with a smash hit.
        As long as the album is good I could care less about sales. But I agree I mean Shakira's last album sold only 30000 copies and it was the highest opening sales for a Latin album in two years so I wonder how Jen would do.

Contributor

Jul 04, 2017#954

panos86 wrote:Oh man seriously don't try to prove yourself to anyone and don't give in to those pushing you. I hope you won't get in trouble for sharing this. :( Personally i really love and appreciate all the info you guys can share :hug even when you don't provide proof because in this business even when you do have proof things can change rapidly.
          Actually it's this teasing and uncertainty that keeps me hyped and excited! lol
          Thank you for this! Some ppl don't know that in this business things change very rapidly !

Doctor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#955

Mille Backer wrote:The buzz or hype (which does not exist) will survive until September?
            She`s releasing the oficial lead single (like it or not) of her next spanish album TOMORROW in ALL platform after a tv performance , a Video is coming #Soon after.
            Last year she released 2 songs. un Cover en español y una balada portuguesa-
            and this year presented Mirate, a breathtaking balad :love2
            We have another smash under our wings, AAA, just in case.

Hopefully, promoted with several Live performances and a little tour overseas, (Vamos Jen, que te queremos aca!)
            The buzz or hype, will survive.
            A new era began tomorrow! I'm Ready! :Bravo: :confetti

Jul 04, 2017#956

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
              panos86 wrote:Oh man seriously don't try to prove yourself to anyone and don't give in to those pushing you. I hope you won't get in trouble for sharing this. :( Personally i really love and appreciate all the info you guys can share :hug even when you don't provide proof because in this business even when you do have proof things can change rapidly.
              Actually it's this teasing and uncertainty that keeps me hyped and excited! lol
              Thank you for this! Some ppl don't know that in this business things change very rapidly !
              That's why you should delete the mail, we already have the date. Avoid troubles so you can post more info LOL ;)

20K7,821
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,821

Jul 04, 2017#957

September release is good. Delaying the album for too long after the first single is not a good thing imo.
                But let's hope Ni Tu Ni Yo will do some damage on charts ;p

Intro to Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#958

Come on guys. The era is just about to start.
                  Ni Tu Ni Yo is the first Single, Last year she released 2 songs exactely like she did with her previous era with "Live It Up".
                  This year presented Mirate, a buzz single ala "Same Girl", Now first single and before the album release im pretty sure that we gonna get the second single.
                  Just Relax and enjoy the era.

Contributor

Jul 04, 2017#959

By the way I called this months ago:
                    May 30th, 2017, 1:38 pm

1st single in July/Early August? Performance at VMA's in August?

2nd single in Late Oct/Nov. Performances at American Music Awards & Latin Grammy's in November?

#WishfulThinking #BookMarkMe
                    A September release is a great idea. She can't just drop a album because you guys just "want it", or you want it to coincide with "NTNY". That makes no sense. She isn't Beyonce. She has to build momentum and a fanbase within the Latin market. I think it's a smart move. She needs the first single to smash/have longevity, do her promo rounds, and even possibly drop a second single by then. She can gain more sales during the Holidays depending on how well the album is received.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jul 04, 2017#960

No more singles before dropping the album!!! the second single must be released once the album is released too. I am here for "Amor amor amor"

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Jul 04, 2017#961

If only she didn't have Vegas in September she could have done some great promo oversea.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 02, 2017#962

juniorsega wrote:
                          emilin wrote:
                          ripoll wrote:
                          albacho wrote:
                          They should start with A Tu Lado ft. Nicky Jam

Tus deditos cruzados no te ayudaron, corazón. Ya sabes que tienes que hacer, mi alma! :P
                          JAJAJ
                          Omfg u serious!?? My prayers have been answered and she went WITH NTNY!! :rockon Sorry Nicky Jam but your song wasn't good enough.
                          Just remembering this...
                          Lol.
                          :jenomglol :jenclap2

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#963

She's on "Shades of Blue" plan right now, and I think it's a reason why she doesn't promo "Ni Tu Ni Yo" well, relax we must wait :-)

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#964

One thing I'm pretty sure about this album is it must be her most positive reviews album. I don't why but I feel there must be something great for sure.

Read more posts (-11 remaining)