16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Jun 27, 2017#501

jenfan76 wrote:Google Jennifer Lopez and see what every story is about. smh. Wish there was 1 mention of a MOVIE or music!
    Because of her wrong decisions, she turned out to be a celebrity, not an artist, definitely not a an actress or a singer.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Jun 27, 2017#502

jenfan76 wrote:Google Jennifer Lopez and see what every story is about. smh. Wish there was 1 mention of a MOVIE or music!
      This makes no sense. lol If you Googled her a few days ago, every story was about her new movie. It's new stuff every day.

20K7,822
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,822

Jun 27, 2017#503

nixy1991 wrote:
        This makes no sense. lol If you Googled her a few days ago, every story was about her new movie. It's new stuff every day.
        And for example like 2 weeks ago, there were tons of articles about Ni Tu Ni Yo video set, but they see only what they wanna see, so they can keep on hatin on her ...
        %)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 27, 2017#504

Try Bing.com :D

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Jun 27, 2017#505

nixy1991 wrote:
            yeah but if you google the news of the last month it's 90% Jrod. O:)

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Jun 27, 2017#506

Okay, so every article out there about Jen is related to her movie and music career. Right.
              And everyone knows that she has a Spanish album coming out and new movie "Second Act" OKAY.

Contributor

Jun 28, 2017#507

mEm wrote:Okay, so every article out there about Jen is related to her movie and music career. Right.
                And everyone knows that she has a Spanish album coming out and new movie "Second Act" OKAY.
                Sis, only the J.Lo stans in J.Lo Land would think so.

If you look on Twitter, FB, IG, hell even ATRL (huge music forum where all bases are), literally nobody is speaking on her music or her acting career's. It's just the fans. If we don't post anything nobody is checking. But headlines of A-Rod you can find everywhere. Smh.

I literally came back on this site after several days, nothing new. I then Googled "JLo" and it was mostly articles of her and A-Rod. Nothing new. :coffee

Contributor

Jun 28, 2017#508

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Jun 30, 2017#509

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

Jun 30, 2017#510

lol this goes to anyone who said that they are on the same level! :cool:

btw that caterpillar on Jimmy's face has to die already... :coffee

14K2,609
                      Admin
                      14K2,609

Jun 30, 2017#511

^^ I think most people are referring to their wealth and he's pretty much kidding around! lol Not that it matters. lol

Intro to Jenology

Jun 30, 2017#512

panos86 wrote:lol this goes to anyone who said that they are on the same level! :cool:

Sad, that if you are not known worldwide as some other person then you are not at the same level????jesus takes the wheel

Well spoken filthy rich man, legend on his sport, his own career with plenty on his plate among his amazing charity work, great father and handsome, sounds petty good to me

But haters will keep hating on Arod, I hope it works out so haters will stay bothered :ROFL:

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Jun 30, 2017#513

platanopower wrote:
                            panos86 wrote:lol this goes to anyone who said that they are on the same level! :cool:

Sad, that if you are not known worldwide as some other person then you are not at the same level????jesus takes the wheel

Well spoken filthy rich man, legend on his sport, his own career with plenty on his plate among his amazing charity work, great father and handsome, sounds petty good to me

But haters will keep hating on Arod, I hope it works out so haters will stay bothered :ROFL:
                            I meant fame wise obvioulsy.
                            I am not a hater but i've been highly critical of him since day1 (contrary to some fake early JRod "fans" in here) because of his past... i would be ECSTATIC to be proven wrong. If they end up happily ever after and he doesn't break her heart i would eat that crow with a smile on my face. Sadly i highly doubt it... :(

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Jun 30, 2017#514

^^^ But Panos, did you feel the same about Drake? His past is questionable too. I respect anyones opinion, but not when there are double standards!

12K588
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K588

Jun 30, 2017#515

tah71 wrote:^^^ But Panos, did you feel the same about Drake? His past is questionable too. I respect anyones opinion, but not when there are double standards!
                                I think they are two totally different cases. Drake is a young hot rapper and all it could be was a hot fling. Nothing more nothing less. At least in my eyes. With Alex you can see Jen being the hopeless romantic she always is and i am afraid she is putting again her heart on the line, hoping, wishing for her ever after. Hell even with Casper i think the heartbreak had less impact because of the age difference... she must have see it coming sooner or later. But with this idk... i really REALLY hope he proves me wrong.

14K2,609
                                Admin
                                14K2,609

Jun 30, 2017#516

panos86 wrote:
                                  tah71 wrote:^^^ But Panos, did you feel the same about Drake? His past is questionable too. I respect anyones opinion, but not when there are double standards!
                                  I think they are two totally different cases. Drake is a young hot rapper and all it could be was a hot fling. Nothing more nothing less. At least in my eyes. With Alex you can see Jen being the hopeless romantic she always is and i am afraid she is putting again her heart on the line, hoping, wishing for her ever after. Hell even with Casper i think the heartbreak had less impact because of the age difference... she must have see it coming sooner or later. But with this idk... i really REALLY hope he proves me wrong.
                                  I don't think Jen does flings, though. She would have been in it all the way had it continued, I think. At least you hope Alex proves you wrong, and that she'll be happy. I can respect that. :smile: No relationships are a guarantee, she could end up breaking his heart, for all we know.

12K588
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K588

Jun 30, 2017#517

tah71 wrote:
                                    panos86 wrote:
                                    I don't think Jen does flings, though. She would have been in it all the way had it continued, I think. At least you hope Alex proves you wrong, and that she'll be happy. I can respect that. :smile: No relationships are a guarantee, she could end up breaking his heart, for all we know.
                                    That's true. I'm still mad at Jen for the way she handled Cris, the best man she ever had imho. I understand that it's hard and unfair to label people and put them in boxes but i think a man doesn't change this easily. Especially at this age. Again, i'm not a hater, i'm just waiting to be converted into a believer! ;)

Contributor

Jul 01, 2017#518

16K4,305
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,305

Jul 01, 2017#519

He doesn't have any body hair/facial hair, its interesting.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 01, 2017#520

:love2 rooting for Jarod

Jul 01, 2017#521

platanopower wrote:
                                            mEm wrote:He doesn't have any body hair/facial hair, its interesting.
                                            There are hairy, semi hair and hairless men. He's natural hairless, you can tell when someone shave it... he's lucky, the struggle of hairy men is real :D

His 2 daughters were also there, daily mail have pictures of them with Jen

14K2,609
                                            Admin
                                            14K2,609

Jul 01, 2017#522

^^ Actually his daughters weren't there. DM is wrong, as usual! lol It was Emme and Lucy.

Intro to Jenology

Jul 01, 2017#523

tah71 wrote:^^ Actually his daughters weren't there. DM is wrong, as usual! lol It was Emme and Lucy.

:lol: you are so right, it kills me about the users there too, they always angry and hating everything, I guess didn't expect it from the Europeans

I really love both have children and around the same ages, they can have sisterly love but I hope alex daughters don't start getting jealous cause emme and max are really getting attach to him. Looking forward to see the whole family hanging together

Intro to Jenology

Jul 01, 2017#524

Its cute they love each other. But i feel like kids should be off limits unless they are engaged. Like Casper was so ose to temhe kids and they broke and and hes gone.... that's not good for the kids

Intro to Jenology

Jul 01, 2017#525

Dancej wrote:Its cute they love each other. But i feel like kids should be off limits unless they are engaged. Like Casper was so ose to temhe kids and they broke and and hes gone.... that's not good for the kids
                                                    they get attached so quick

Read more posts (109 remaining)