J.Lo coming Dubai for Concert In November 17

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
Love_JLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1043
Joined: May 24th, 2014, 7:14 am

by Love_JLO, Jun 19th, 2017, 9:27 am

Image
Image
Image

It Looks Like J-Lo Is Coming To Dubai In November
Entertainment company, 117 Live has sent out an email blast with a rather mysterious image shared on it.
The email listed out announced performers including Ed Sheeran and Elton John, and a teaser for the next big thing.
The image on the e-blast just shows a woman's eye, and the date November 17 - a week prior to Sheeran's gig at the Autism Rocks Arena.
No official statement has been released but it looks as though it's Jennifer Lopez...
The image has a striking resemblance to Jenny from the Block...
https://lovindubai.com/pictures/jlo-com ... er-117live
User avatar
Love_JLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1043
Joined: May 24th, 2014, 7:14 am

by Love_JLO, Jun 19th, 2017, 9:28 am

Autism Rocks Arena Dubai Outlet Mall

A temporary concert venue opened on 1 April 2016. Known as "Autism Rocks Arena", the outdoor amphitheater seats 20,000.[2] A permanent venue, 117 Live Amphitheatre, is currently under construction in an adjacent lot. The venue will seat 25,000 and is set to open Spring 2017.[3]The venues are owned by the Al Ahli Holding Group and are operated by 117 Live.
User avatar
KLD-JLO
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Feb 18th, 2014, 5:58 am

by KLD-JLO, Jun 19th, 2017, 10:27 am

OMGGGGGG!!!! I'm gonna go :woot :woot :woot
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7243
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Jun 19th, 2017, 11:22 am

She should do like Britney and bring her Vegas show for a couple of dates oversea.

I guess that might be the other thing Ellen said she was going to do in addition to the movie.
User avatar
KLD-JLO
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Feb 18th, 2014, 5:58 am

by KLD-JLO, Jun 21st, 2017, 5:30 am

They are supposed to announce the names soon. Lets see
:jensad

User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7243
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Jun 22nd, 2017, 12:43 am

It's official.
As Dubai counts down for another thunderous performance by Jennifer Lopez on November 17, organisers have confirmed the 47-year-old multi-talented artist will be in the emirate for a one-night-only concert, as she juggles her residency in Las Vegas amidst judging a reality dance show, shooting for a crime-drama on NBC and weekends away in Paris with her newfound love.

Lopez or JLo will be performing an energetic 90-minute set at the Autism Rocks Arena, with organiser Thomas Ovesen, CEO of 117Live telling Gulf News tabloid! exclusively that the act will see “all her monster hits, along with shades of her Las Vegas residency and hopefully, music from her Spanish-language album.”

Pre-registration for the tickets starts on June 22, via 117live.com. Tickets are expected to go on general sale two weeks later. Details on prices and opening acts will be announced at a later date, organisers said.


http://gulfnews.com/life-style/celebrit ... -1.2047246

10 reasons to see Jennifer Lopez live in Dubai
As if you even need 10 reasons to go to the concert

She's a living legend

With global record sales exceeding 80 million, J-Lo is considered as the most influential Hispanic performer in the world, and is the highest paid Latin entertainer. So you’ll basically be seeing a legend.

Dance routines for daaaaays


Even if you’ve only seen her music videos, you know she’s not just going to stand there and sing. Best you learn the choreography and join the party.

She has amazing hair

Okay, perhaps not one of the most important reasons, but after all the years of hair envy she’s given us, we’re excited to see her luscious locks bouncing in the flesh.

Waiting For Tonight

This song takes us back almost two decades ago when we were copying her moves on MTV, and it’s still our jam. Now we can all pretend to be in the music video with her, while watching her!

You might spot her boyfriend

Again, not the most important, but we wouldn’t mind spotting her latest beau, football star Alex Rodriquez, in the front row.

She’s actually really funny

We’ve seen enough interviews to know that Jen has a sense of humour. We can definitely imagine her cracking a few jokes on stage. LOL.

She sings LIVE!

Unlike many tourists artists who lip-sync (hello, Britney), J-Lo actually sings live during her concerts. Gurl has some pipes on her.


http://www.ahlanlive.com/10-reasons-to- ... 20638.html
User avatar
Love_JLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1043
Joined: May 24th, 2014, 7:14 am

by Love_JLO, Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:07 am

Image
Poster
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:09 am

daisylo wrote:10 reasons to see Jennifer Lopez live in Dubai
As if you even need 10 reasons to go to the concert

She's a living legend

With global record sales exceeding 80 million, J-Lo is considered as the most influential Hispanic performer in the world, and is the highest paid Latin entertainer. So you’ll basically be seeing a legend.

Dance routines for daaaaays


Even if you’ve only seen her music videos, you know she’s not just going to stand there and sing. Best you learn the choreography and join the party.

She has amazing hair

Okay, perhaps not one of the most important reasons, but after all the years of hair envy she’s given us, we’re excited to see her luscious locks bouncing in the flesh.

Waiting For Tonight

This song takes us back almost two decades ago when we were copying her moves on MTV, and it’s still our jam. Now we can all pretend to be in the music video with her, while watching her!

You might spot her boyfriend

Again, not the most important, but we wouldn’t mind spotting her latest beau, football star Alex Rodriquez, in the front row.

She’s actually really funny

We’ve seen enough interviews to know that Jen has a sense of humour. We can definitely imagine her cracking a few jokes on stage. LOL.

She sings LIVE!

Unlike many tourists artists who lip-sync (hello, Britney), J-Lo actually sings live during her concerts. Gurl has some pipes on her.


http://www.ahlanlive.com/10-reasons-to- ... 20638.html


You forgot 2. That Britney & Mariah shade tho :lol double strike

You’ll be seeing a movie star, too (double whammy)

Besides selling millions of albums, she’s also a famous film star with a cumulative film gross of over US$2.89 billion. It’s like attending the Grammy’s and the Oscars in one night.

Even Mariah is jealous of her

Mimi is one of the most famous and successful voices of our time, yet she still “claims” to not know who J-Lo is. Mariah might not know her, but we certainly do. And we CAN’T WAIT for the show!
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7243
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Jun 22nd, 2017, 1:52 am

ahah !
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12430
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Jun 22nd, 2017, 3:22 am

Who wrote this article ? lol

You can register here: http://117live.com/jlo/
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23257
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Jun 22nd, 2017, 3:51 am

It must be a member from here for sure. Lol
User avatar
KLD-JLO
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 483
Joined: Feb 18th, 2014, 5:58 am

by KLD-JLO, Jun 22nd, 2017, 5:01 am

Registered

Image
User avatar
RayJlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4538
Joined: Oct 29th, 2008, 8:00 pm

by RayJlo, Jun 22nd, 2017, 6:12 am

Hey @all

Any idea of the price of the tickets ?
I was thinking to go, but the factor "$" is important :)
User avatar
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4843
Joined: Nov 28th, 2004, 7:00 pm

by Crazy4JenL, Jun 22nd, 2017, 12:03 pm

Not Jenny having people fooled with saying she sings LIVE bahaha. Must of been written by a real stan.
User avatar
RLO
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1218
Joined: Feb 27th, 2014, 5:34 pm

by RLO, Jun 22nd, 2017, 10:00 pm

wow props for that writer. wish he/she didn't diss Britney tho
User avatar
JLopez
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11776
Joined: Dec 24th, 2008, 7:00 pm
Location: Kuwait - UK London

by JLopez, Jun 24th, 2017, 7:04 pm

I'm goin in !!
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7243
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Jun 25th, 2017, 12:59 am

Crazy4JenL wrote:Not Jenny having people fooled with saying she sings LIVE bahaha. Must of been written by a real stan.


Well some of it is live, not enough but still.. pretty sure Britney doesn't sing a single note live.
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Jun 25th, 2017, 10:12 am

Is the concert area good? I may go to Dubai, if she's not taking her Vegas show to other places...
User avatar
onlinejlofanCOM
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6352
Joined: Apr 10th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by onlinejlofanCOM, Jul 4th, 2017, 4:24 am

The presale has started.

Here are the prices (more affordable than Vegas):

Image
Image
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Jul 4th, 2017, 4:42 am

It says

PRE-SALE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE JOIN GENERAL ON-SALE HERE FROM
SUNDAY JULY 9TH 10AM DUBAI TIME
User avatar
onlinejlofanCOM
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6352
Joined: Apr 10th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by onlinejlofanCOM, Jul 4th, 2017, 4:45 am

Yes. You had to register for it. Did you forget? I can send you my link so you can still buy tickets...
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Jul 4th, 2017, 4:47 am

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Yes. You had to register for it. Did you forget? I can send you my link so you can still buy tickets...

Thanks! I'm not sure if i can afford traveling to Dubai, its still way too expensive for me. I think I'll wait for her to take the Vegas show to somewhere in Europe
User avatar
onlinejlofanCOM
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 6352
Joined: Apr 10th, 2007, 7:00 pm
Contact:

by onlinejlofanCOM, Jul 4th, 2017, 5:20 am

I understand!

Here's the seating chart btw.

Image
User avatar
justSWEET
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1568
Joined: Feb 11th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by justSWEET, Jul 4th, 2017, 6:53 am

Lol that Mariah shade is so true... U know damn well she is jealous of her
User avatar
paltin86
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 707
Joined: Jun 14th, 2012, 7:33 pm

by paltin86, Jul 5th, 2017, 2:40 pm

Ticket prices are quite reasonable.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CaDu and 20 guests