Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#276

Wellyver wrote:
    Nothin On Me wrote:Which means anything music is [likely] delayed to 2018, too!
    I don't think so. It's not like this is a last minute thing and the movie will start the shootings next month.
    But it is probably something really good to make her drop BBB like this.
    What movie?

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2017#277

JLoAKA1999 wrote:Well thank the lord they cancelled this. I feel this project should not be in Jen Calibar. She has so much that she involved with let's go down the list shall we?

Shades Of Blue S3 Filmig currently
      Album and Promoting
      Vegas
      World Of Dance.

Looks like out of so much her team wanted to invest there time,money and energy on this project they come to realize they can't have it all. I think Jen should focus on this Album which took 2/1.5 years to make and promote the hell out of it from Summer-Dec. hopefully we can have some hopes to get at least 3 singles or 4. Bye Bye Birdie can wait,if she wanna do some acting then maybe they can focus on Griselda. But there was word there not filming that untill 2018. So let's not be sad and let us all rejoice. One less problem to not worry about.

i kind of see why you feel like that but I am here for Music because she been working on it for 2.5 years it time. Musical should come later on i didn't care for this project anyway.

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2017#278

Nothin On Me wrote:
        Wellyver wrote:
        I don't think so. It's not like this is a last minute thing and the movie will start the shootings next month.
        What movie?
        sweetie, go to Elaine's Twitter.

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2017#279

umm i wonder if they cancelled this because Dirty Dancing was a flop yesterday....

so No album...No BBB... hmmmm bring out the Christmas Album Jen ... *rolls eyes* I wonder if she will come out and tweet about it because this was in talks for a while now.. since last year.

Doctor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#280

rainman wrote:umm i wonder if they cancelled this because Dirty Dancing was a flop yesterday....

so No album...No BBB... hmmmm bring out the Christmas Album Jen ... *rolls eyes* I wonder if she will come out and tweet about it because this was in talks for a while now.. since last year.
            Who said the album was canceled?

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#281

nooo! i was actually looking forward for it. plus she could have had a soundtrack and everything! damn well i she can focus on this Spanish album then.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#282

Wellyver wrote:
                Nothin On Me wrote:
                Wellyver wrote:
                What movie?
                sweetie, go to Elaine's Twitter.
                Or someone could just say what the movie is, as to not waste my time, "sweetie".

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2017#283

Elaine just keep saying soon...wait for it... guess its a new movie project. She also said no MILF movie for Jen and spanish album coming soon... smh and the Giselle movie still being written

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#284

I guess they will announce this movie every soon since he said Big Announcment on Twitter and it will be film next couple month.

Master of Jenology

May 26, 2017#285

Was wondering why they filmed Shades already. Was hoping it was for the Griselda movie

Intro to Jenology

May 26, 2017#286

Im depressed

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

May 26, 2017#287

A movie! Yes!! :woot

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

May 26, 2017#288

Nothin On Me wrote: Or someone could just say what the movie is, as to not waste my time, "sweetie".
                            We don't know what the movie is, someone asked Elaine why Bye Bye Birdie was canceled, she said that it wasn't cancelled but pushed back because of an other project she said that it was for a movie and it's not Mother I'd like to and it's not the Griselda movie (Terrene Winter is still writing it)

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#289

Im surprised that they didnt tease anything before and now they said there is a movie and then Jen pushed BBB ,Jen is so busy and has a serious plan for one year.And now everything is changed,I wonder there is a really good movie or role makes Jen want to join right now.

Doctor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#290

Not to sound like an asshole but I'm glad BBB is "postponed" never cared a hoot about musicals. :oops: I'm guessing Jen got an amazing movie role because surely they must've known Jen always juggles multiple projects. The vegas residency was literally already scheduled and on paper since before she signed on for BBB. So was shades, and WOD is already filmed so its not like Jen signed onto numerous projects after BBB. I pray to god its some amazing movie roles. We need Jen the A list movie star back. I also want her to film the Griselda movie. Postpone spanish album and film movies from july- december. :cheer

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#291

NBC cant really complain. Jen is doing so much for them. Plus WOD is shaping to be a HIT.

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

May 26, 2017#292

juniorsega wrote:Not to sound like an asshole but I'm glad BBB is "postponed" never cared a hoot about musicals. :oops: I'm guessing Jen got an amazing movie role because surely they must've known Jen always juggles multiple projects. The vegas residency was literally already scheduled and on paper since before she signed on for BBB. So was shades, and WOD is already filmed so its not like Jen signed onto numerous projects after BBB. I pray to god its some amazing movie roles. We need Jen the A list movie star back. I also want her to film the Griselda movie. Postpone spanish album and film movies from july- december. :cheer
                                    Hell to no. Release the fuckin' album and then she should do whatever she wants!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#293

nixy1991 wrote:A movie! Yes!! :woot
                                      Maybe the sequel for ''The cell'' :woot

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

May 26, 2017#294

Love_JLO wrote:Im surprised that they didnt tease anything before and now they said there is a movie and then Jen pushed BBB ,Jen is so busy and has a serious plan for one year.And now everything is changed,I wonder there is a really good movie or role makes Jen want to join right now.
                                        not everything is changed she's just gonna do something else instead of BBB, but next year will be tight too if Shades get a 4th season it will be the same problem with Vegas, WOD (if it get renewed) Griselda and BBB in a year, 4 months for SOB, around 3 Months for Vegas and WOD wasn't too long to film that leave 5 months for Griselda, BBB, music and some time off, that's a lot.

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

May 26, 2017#295

She changed her bio on Twitter to Bye Bye Birdie in 2018, so I guess it really was just pushed back.

I hope this movie project she's working on is something great. I wonder if it's another Nuyorican movie, because if it's not, it would mean that SoB has been doing its job getting Jen more movie roles. Either way, I'm pumped.

:woot

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#296

Hope she works with some serious actors and directors , give us a real awards worthy movie!

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

May 26, 2017#297

yeah I hope it's not a nyuorican prod, we should have the info this summer, don't really care about awards I just want her to get a great role in a great movie it has been a while and even if it's a small role, but from what Elaine said it sound like it's a first role

Now I remember that Elaine said Jen was gonna film a movie in 2017, do you remember that twitt ? we first tho it was for 2016 then she corrected herself to say next year, if she knew then I guess it's a Nyorican prod.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#298

So this movie must be filmed at end of the year?
                                                Really excited! I really think its gonna be a good movie ,Elaine said big announcment coming so we dont need wait too long,maybe next few weeks.And NO MORE NYUORICAN this time !

Bachelor of Jenology

May 26, 2017#299

Sorry, but what's NYUORICAN? :D

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

May 26, 2017#300

Don't trust Elaine... But fingers crossed that it's something great.

Read more posts (57 remaining)