12K1,502
Doctor of Jenology
12K1,502

May 24, 2017#26

Just read a statement of that 8 year old girls mum saying how she has to explain to her little Freinds that she can't come to her Freinds party on Saturday because a bad man took her life away

Im fucking absolutely sobbing!

12K11,430
    Contributor
    12K11,430

May 24, 2017#27

Ugh that's so sad and disgusting. I hate these fucking animals and I wish there was a way of bombing them all at once and wiping them out.

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

May 24, 2017#28

Crazy4JenL wrote:Ugh that's so sad and disgusting. I hate these fucking animals and I wish there was a way of bombing them all at once and wiping them out.
        If you really mean what you wrote, then you're no different than those terrorists...

12K11,430
        Contributor
        12K11,430

May 24, 2017#29

mEm wrote:
          Crazy4JenL wrote:Ugh that's so sad and disgusting. I hate these fucking animals and I wish there was a way of bombing them all at once and wiping them out.
          If you really mean what you wrote, then you're no different than those terrorists...
          Are you serious? Those people are not human, their animals..worst than animals their scum. Their only purpose in life is destroy anyone's life that does not agree with them. They have killed so many innocent people and it makes me sick to my stomach that these bastards are amongst Wanting to ruin our lives. I wish nothing but death and horrible torture to all those fuckers. Just look at what they did to these poor innocent people at the concert. Enough with the politically correct BS..these people need to all be killed.

Contributor

May 25, 2017#30

Salman Abedi, the 22 year old who killed nearly two dozen concert-goers in Manchester, UK, was the product of the US and UK overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya and "regime change" policy in Syria. He was a radicalized Libyan whose family fled Gaddafi's secular Libya, and later he trained to be an armed "rebel" in Syria, fighting for the US and UK "regime change" policy toward the secular Assad government.

The suicide attacker was the direct product of US and UK interventions in the greater Middle East.
            http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/pe ... ervention/

Bachelor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#31

mEm wrote:
              Let's not kill them, let's move them...ON MARS

Doctor of Jenology

May 25, 2017#32

SO BAD , THE WORLD IS BECOMING CRAZY :(

Intro to Jenology

May 27, 2017#33

Not really , there was this thing called WW2 or Vietnam , now THAT was crazy.....still , it's sad that these muslims are so ungrateful....if they don't like Europe then why come here ??

Seems the Libyan guy was angry cuz a buddy of his was killed and he suspected hate crime , that he was killed on purpose.

Speaking of WW2 , what the czechs did to the Sudeten germans was just as bad as the nazis , they beat up a 6 yr old and 12 yr olds were shot (they interviewed one of the germans , even to this day he cries like a baby when he thinks about this) , people were beaten to death with steel pipes and sticks in public stadiums.......so much for "good" old days :coffee

Those kids prolly never did anything wrong besides being in Hitler Youth.

I don't think we owe them anything , we should just pull out off Middle East and Afghanistan.....let them settle their own mess & many people don't want us there either.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 27, 2017#34

Celebs reactions to this tragedy:

May 30, 2017#35

Ariana Grande Manchester Memorial Concert Features Miley, Coldplay, Pharrell, Bieber,Katy Perry & more

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... it-concert

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/ariana-gr ... -pharrell/

12K588
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K588

Jun 01, 2017#36

I am so sad, mad and disgusted! These aren't people they are monsters and they should be treated as such. Not everyone deserves mercy and compassion. And make no mistake, the west isn't the only victim here. People in their own countries suffer from them too. Of course governments from countries in the West are to blame too for messing with these countries for their own gain in the first place... we all have to vote carefully people. The planet can't take anymore stupidity and violence.

I am looking at you Mr Trump...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 03, 2017#37

One Love Manchester Concert: Time, date, how to watch it on TV, the celebrity line-up and all your questions answered
                          Ariana Grande will headline the benefit gig at the Emirates Old Trafford in Manchester this Sunday June 4

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... e-10548234

Intro to Jenology

Jun 04, 2017#38

More terror in London now......

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2017#39

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 07, 2017#40

The concert was really great. I know Jen is so busy, but it would of been the best place to perform Love Makes the World go Round. Such a relevant song.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 07, 2017#41

Miley is at her best these days.So happy to see this moment:

Intro to Jenology

Sep 12, 2017#42

These guys just use religion as excuse for mass murder , some of them have criminal records and are far from saints.....they really are not any better than Anders Breivik.

Sep 15, 2017#43

What the hell is going on in Lon again ?

Problem is these guys are British born so they cant be banned from living there.

Read more posts (-7 remaining)