Terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester 22 dead,59 injured, people still missing.

Terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester 22 dead,59 injured, people still missing.

12K1,502
Doctor of Jenology
12K1,502

May 23, 2017#1

Breaking news a bomb has gone of at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester tonight so far 20 people have been confirmed dead

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co ... p/40007886

Im staying at a hotel Tommoz night just round the corner from the arena pray people are safe.

May 23, 2017#2

Doctor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#3

This is terrible
        :(

May 23, 2017#4

WOW I don't like her but this must be the saddest day of her life.
          Those poor kids SMH I cant:

May 23, 2017#5

selena lopez wrote:Breaking news a bomb has gone of at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester tonight so far 20 people have been confirmed dead

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co ... p/40007886

Im staying at a hotel Tommoz night just round the corner from the arena pray people are safe.
            Stay Save Selena :hug , Let's hope this is an isolated incident

12K1,502
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K1,502

May 23, 2017#6

I won't be going now,,, that Ariana tweet choked me up!

Her fans was murdered coming to her show it's shocking she's also pulled the rest of her tour I hope it doesn't derail her

Doctor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#7

OMG this is terrible.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#8

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

May 23, 2017#9

This is so terrifying.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#10

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

May 23, 2017#11

So glad Jen said something.

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

May 23, 2017#12

OMG what a tragedy.
                          Terrible ...

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#13

I can't believe it. The world is so cruel...

The ugly truth:

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

May 23, 2017#14

huh this will never stop, sad! and those were mostly young teenagers.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#15

#RIP Angels :(

12K1,502
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K1,502

May 23, 2017#16

22 people now confirmed dead heartbreaking, several children are still missing to.
                                  :grouphug

Pray there all ok It's sicking to think they targeted children this way

May 23, 2017#17

lucinda wrote:#RIP Angels :(

Heartbreaking my god

May 23, 2017#18

Youngest victim so far 8 year old girl

12K11,426
                                      Contributor
                                      12K11,426

May 23, 2017#19

selena lopez wrote:Youngest victim so far 8 year old girl
                                        Ugh makes me sick to my fucking stomach. These animals are so heartless and disgusting. I cannot fathom how people can be so cruel and intentionally go after young children. Such a sad sad world we live in and we are not safe no matter where we go...

12K1,502
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K1,502

May 23, 2017#20

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                          selena lopez wrote:Youngest victim so far 8 year old girl
                                          Ugh makes me sick to my fucking stomach. These animals are so heartless and disgusting. I cannot fathom how people can be so cruel and intentionally go after young children. Such a sad sad world we live in and we are not safe no matter where we go...

It's fucking bad, the fact even kids ain't safe going to a pop concert anymore!

A few of my Freinds was there last night my Freind was telling me how he thought he was going to die and how he rang his mam to tell her he loves her (he didn't know what was happening at the time) he was saying that he could see people Laying on the ground blood, nails and bolts everywhere and smoke and the smell of burning flesh the whole carnage!

It's weird because it's close to home and Freinds of mine attended :(

I was supposed to be staying in a hotel last night literally round the corner from The men's arena it sickens me to my stomach and no Ari fan but I bet she's traumatized her fans as young as 8 was murdered at her show.

Of topic but JLo performed there in 2001 at the top of the pops awards and she canceled her concert there in 2012.

It could of been any of us attending our faves concert it's terrifying

May 23, 2017#21

Just looking at that tweet of all the missing kids and seeing there family members distraught on the news looking for there kids and family members honestly is so painful and distressing.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 23, 2017#22

12K11,426
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,426

May 23, 2017#23

selena lopez wrote:Just looking at that tweet of all the missing kids and seeing there family members distraught on the news looking for there kids and family members honestly is so painful and distressing.
                                                This is extremely sad and I cannot imagine what they are going through. Those poor kids that had to loose their lives because of these fucking animals and those poor kids that lived through this and will most likely have some trauma due to it. Such a fucked up situation.

12K1,502
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K1,502

May 24, 2017#24

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                                  selena lopez wrote:Just looking at that tweet of all the missing kids and seeing there family members distraught on the news looking for there kids and family members honestly is so painful and distressing.
                                                  This is extremely sad and I cannot imagine what they are going through. Those poor kids that had to loose their lives because of these fucking animals and those poor kids that lived through this and will most likely have some trauma due to it. Such a fucked up situation.

Iv been so distraught all day, I never in my life knew I would every be in this situation where I live through a terrorist attack so close to home and with Freinds involved it's so fucking scary, did u read about the homeless man that cuddled that woman dying? Even typing in sobbing never thought I'd experience something so hellish around me!

It's that poor 8 year old girl that went to see her favourite popstar and now is gone its killing me any one that gets taking away through this shit it's heart wrenching I fucking absolutely hate Donald trump but this time I agree with him pig cunt and all but time he's right!

We can't keeping loosing people this way the shit needs to get tutted out as racist as it's seems but for all us minority's all over the globe no more pain no more suffering im absolutely floored and that little kid at fucking 8 years old didn't even get to experience life to me that's stomach wrenching pain in absolutely floored no fucker had a right to dictate who lives or who dies I bet she was terrified as well as the rest! Im so distraught can't even put it into words like I said it's around me my home people I know I can post some of my comments on Facebook people that was there and my Freind Reece telling me he thought he was gonna die and told his mam he loves her he's 19 that break's me it's so hard

May 24, 2017#25

HEADLINE...I had to pull nails and glass out of children's faces and wipe the blood

Im Fucking dying this is horrible it hurts so much how can humans be so evil.... It's just not right

Read more posts (18 remaining)