Intro to Jenology

May 07, 2017#201

Lord, did she change hair stylist? The hair is a mess, the latest hair ext have been horrifying and damn Jen, she's going bald, I hope she finds some hair treatment. Soon she will be in while complete wigs. :(

That bump on the side drives insane and don't tell me the usual excuse that's because her hair is pulled, that bump is always there and I don't see nobody with it. :argh

12K11,432
    Contributor
    12K11,432

May 07, 2017#202

platanopower wrote:Lord, did she change hair stylist? The hair is a mess, the latest hair ext have been horrifying and damn Jen, she's going bald, I hope she finds some hair treatment. Soon she will be in while complete wigs. :(

That bump on the side drives insane and don't tell me the usual excuse that's because her hair is pulled, that bump is always there and I don't see nobody with it. :argh
      Lol ICANT with the drama bahaha. Just so you know, no two humans are alike and that stupid bump on her head is fine. We all have something that makes us unique.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 07, 2017#203

:wow OMG these comments.....

Doctor of Jenology

May 07, 2017#204

jennylo86 wrote:
          Most are Trump supporters or black women, they hate Jen.

23K5,924
          Doctor of Jenology
          23K5,924

May 07, 2017#205

jennylo86 wrote:
            Don't read them, it's Daily Mail. People who leave comments there hate literally everyone and everything.

Doctor of Jenology

May 07, 2017#206

She needs to stop pulling her hair back so tight and that bump is getting bigger. She needs to get it checked, which I'm sure she has or get it removed.If not wear your hair down Jen.

Doctor of Jenology

May 07, 2017#207

I'm sure she has checked this bump and It's nothing serious.

Intro to Jenology

May 08, 2017#208

LoveJennyLo wrote:I'm sure she has checked this bump and It's nothing serious.
                  I hope that's the case, still she has the money to access any treatment or speciality out there and that bump showed you and still hanging around for the last 2 years :argh

Intro to Jenology

May 08, 2017#209

platanopower wrote:
                    I hope that's the case, still she has the money to access any treatment or speciality out there and that bump showed you and still hanging around for the last 2 years :argh
                    now that you guys talked about it, the bump is all I see in every picture :evil:
                    I guess it's a vein...and you can't remove that :lol:
                    it gets bigger with stress and effort (sport) (Dr. Google said it :lol: )

Intro to Jenology

May 08, 2017#210

What bump? I see her big forehead bump since always but I don't know what you talking about exactly.
                      I just noticed a little bump on the left side of her head in this last pictures but I don't know if you talk about that because it's not so big or I missed something so explain more please.

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

May 08, 2017#211

platanopower wrote:
                        It wasn't last 2 years. First time I've noticed it in 2011.
                        This year it looks huge.

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

May 08, 2017#212

She hasn't exactly had the time to get a surgical procedure done.

Do you guys nitpick your own flaws like this? My goodness.

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

May 08, 2017#213

Why would she get surgery if it's nothing serious? I'm sure she got it checked out already. I wouldn't have even noticed if you guys didn't point it out.

20K7,825
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,825

May 08, 2017#214

Looking at this I have the same thing on my head and didnt remove it either lol
                              It's nothing serious ... and she has it for a couple of years now ? and you're still talking about it lol

46K3,606
                              Admin
                              46K3,606

May 08, 2017#215

I was only pointing her lack of time out since it seems something on JEN's head bothers some BBers, LOL.

Intro to Jenology

May 08, 2017#216

Yes, it does bother some of her fans because it doesn't look good and mostly concerned for her well being. That bump has become a topic of conversation among even the non fan, the "what's that bump on jlo head" is becoming a routine. Let's say that bump is not a common thing

20K7,825
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,825

May 08, 2017#217

3rd outfit today !

12K11,432
                                    Contributor
                                    12K11,432

May 08, 2017#218

JenRox wrote:She hasn't exactly had the time to get a surgical procedure done.

Do you guys nitpick your own flaws like this? My goodness.

Lol its mind boggling to me the conversations that come up here. People care about WAY TOO much.

She's a grown woman and am sure if this was concerning or life threatening she would have had it checked already. She's filthy rich and has access to the best healthcare - the bump is what it is...A BUMP

14K6,346
                                      Contributor
                                      14K6,346

May 08, 2017#219

platanopower wrote:Yes, it does bother some of her fans because it doesn't look good and mostly concerned for her well being. That bump has become a topic of conversation among even the non fan, the "what's that bump on jlo head" is becoming a routine. Let's say that bump is not a common thing
                                        she's had it for years, my brother has something at the exact same place that looks like that, they told him that it was some misplaced fat, he can remove it if he wants but just if it bother him aesthetically.

Bachelor of Jenology

May 09, 2017#220

nixy1991 wrote:
                                          jennylo86 wrote:
                                          Don't read them, it's Daily Mail. People who leave comments there hate literally everyone and everything.
                                          Oh, thanks for letting me know. I didn't know that. The way these people leave comments there it's really frustrating and so silly :x :paperbag

20K7,825
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,825

May 09, 2017#221

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

May 09, 2017#222

May 09, 2017#223

Arriving to the 'Today Show' studio - 08 May 2017

Bachelor of Jenology

May 09, 2017#224

Bachelor of Jenology

May 09, 2017#225

Read more posts (1551 remaining)