Doctor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1651

Gosh i love AAA but why wisin y yandel . Their rap doesnt fit the song i donno . Let s see

20K7,822
    Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,822

Apr 21, 2017#1652

Yandel ? Uhh :deadhorse

I dk that clip from the party sounded better/a bit different for me ... anyway, I cant wait ! :confetti

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Apr 21, 2017#1653

If it's the first single Jbalvin or Nicky Jam would have been more exciting, but let's wait to hear the whole song.

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Apr 21, 2017#1654

What's that sound in the background of Amor Amor Amor? Is it a synth, because it almost sounds like a flute?

BTW, I still think NTNY has a lot more hit potential.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1655

AAA sounds a little bit dated tbh, 2012 vibes.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1656

True . NTNY IS WAY MORE FIRST SINGLE MATERIAL

Master of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1657

It seems like Jenny checks this site and saw that AAA is leading :lol: go get your votes back to NTNY. Kidding.
                But I still prefer NTNY. And plz why go back to winsin and yandal. Uh. New featuring would be great. Not happy about that. But AAA is a great track. Love it.
                daisylo wrote:If it's the first single Jbalvin or Nicky Jam would have been more exciting,
                Agree :bow
                Luka711 wrote:I dk that clip from the party sounded better/a bit different for me
                Yeah. Maybe they wanted to be featured then they changed things. Any one thinks the same?

Apr 21, 2017#1658

daisylo wrote:
                  tajegu wrote:
                  nixy1991 wrote:They did!? That's cool, I guess they want to keep it a surprise. Excited! :woot
                  This would be great :woot but if not then....
                  yeah Billboard.com even had a whole article but it was deleted like an hour after.
                  Interesting :coffee

Master of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1659

OMG I CAN'T WAIT! FINALLY SOMETHING EXCITING!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1660

Wisin y Yandel lol
                      Never like them,they're so annoyed.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1661

tajegu wrote:It seems like Jenny checks this site and saw that AAA is leading :lol: go get your votes back to NTNY. Kidding.
                        But I still prefer NTNY. And plz why go back to winsin and yandal. Uh. New featuring would be great. Not happy about that. But AAA is a great track. Love it.
                        daisylo wrote:If it's the first single Jbalvin or Nicky Jam would have been more exciting,
                        Agree :bow
                        Luka711 wrote:I dk that clip from the party sounded better/a bit different for me
                        Yeah. Maybe they wanted to be featured then they changed things. Any one thinks the same?
                        Now im sure that a song with J Balvin and Nicky Jam are comming.
                        And im so happy with all of this project now.
                        AAA with Wisin &Yandel gonna be a hit for sure.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1662

Yessss!!!!! Amor Amor Amor i love it! Finally im excited! This is the kind of song even non Spanish speakers like me can enjoy

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1663

it sounded like yandel but then again some of these regagaton artist all sound the same ... to me at least.

Apr 21, 2017#1664

it sounded like yandel but then again some of these regagaton artist all sound the same ... to me at least.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1665

I'm praying we get some news this week!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 21, 2017#1666

I have this slight feelings amor amor amor is going to be the lead single because she's been teasing it a lot and In the ig story their were men with cameras so I wonder what's going on?

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#1667

Amor Amor Amor sounds really good but I wanted a solo song smh -
                                    I said, well Ni tu ni yo feautures Gente de Zona but are you kidding me AAA FT Wisin (Or Yandel IDK IDC lol) ?? :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#1668

She's taking too long to release this :coffee
                                      and her team has to start creating some buzz about this project, i think only her fans should know that she's going to release an album in spanish lol release "amor amor amor" or some buzz single now :argh :argh :argh :argh :argh :argh

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Apr 22, 2017#1669

they reléase "Olvidame y Pega La Vuelta" since november with a big live performaces on Latin Grammys!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#1670

Lusi's new spanish song Despacito Remix feat Justin Bieber become first spanish song at no.1 on US iTunes,so Jen brings Justin into your songs ,he can make every song get no.1 :coffee

Master of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#1671

Love_JLO wrote:Lusi's new spanish song Despacito Remix feat Justin Bieber become first spanish song at no.1 on US iTunes,so Jen brings Justin into your songs ,he can make every song get no.1 :coffee

You gotta realize Justin Beiber got way more fans then Jen and for some reason his fans support anything he put out. I for one think the song is not all that. But since he put all
                                            These rappers & he a big name it gain attention. Which I don't think Jen can't do it I see it. Just right produced song it can happen

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Apr 22, 2017#1672

Love_JLO wrote:Lusi's new spanish song Despacito Remix feat Justin Bieber become first spanish song at no.1 on US iTunes,so Jen brings Justin into your songs ,he can make every song get no.1 :coffee
                                              well Bieber sings in English on it so it's not a full Spanish song O:)

14K2,614
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              14K2,614

Apr 22, 2017#1673

Chayanne release a new lead single and features Wisin !!! Jennifer should use new people not again W&Y

14K6,346
                                                Contributor
                                                14K6,346

Apr 22, 2017#1674

aren't W&Y not together anymore ? it's probably just Yandel on Jen's song.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 22, 2017#1675

Cheyenne was feat on "On the 6", right?

Read more posts (57 remaining)