20K7,821
Doctor of Jenology
20K7,821

Apr 16, 2017#51

Stunning look !

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#52

It seemed like a great show from what people say, and she seemed in shape !

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 16, 2017#53

God how I love her hair up like that. She looks so fresh and young and that signature bronze goddess. Yaaasss. :love2 Lol. It gives me LDCAT teas and the look she had when she performed with iggy.

I don't care if it's the same show as vegas, she aint gonna redo her whole show for some random concert in DR. If this was going to be aired in the US or WW or something maybe it'd be a bigger deal.

Master of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#54

Can't see changing all that much for a one time concert like this either but for the the next leg of Vegas I'm hoping for major changes, it's time!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#55

No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#56

Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy
              Some country nobody cares about? Little rude don´t you think... She obviously cared enough as to go perform there

Contributor

Apr 17, 2017#57

Dancej wrote:No need to change anything for some private concert in some county nobody cares about. Shes too busy
                Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#58

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                  Fuck off. Everyone cares about it. Your fav does. She cared enough to not only perform her vegas show there but also premiere a new single and more. You cared enough to waste your time to come into the topic of "the country nobody cares about" to post your unrequested, unsolicited, racist, unnecessary, and stupid comment. Don't be mad we Dominicans got a dope ass concert from JLO while your beginner ass stayed home and unable to see her live.
                  :Bravo:

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Apr 17, 2017#59

BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#60

kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

yeas so weird, but also kinda hot :lol:
                      I wonder what the meaning of it is...

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#61

sarahs wrote:
                        kateflo wrote:BTW do you guys noticed new Marc's tattoo on his neck? It looks so weird

All his divorces. ;)

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#62

Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye

Contributor

Apr 17, 2017#63

Dancej wrote:
                            Is that concert gonna do anything major to her career? No right!???? No one's jealous of that. Bye
                            You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".

Intro to Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#64

Dancej wrote:
                              You didn't be say that in your previous post and if you know how to read I didn't address that in my post. I addressed your racist comment about a country you probably have never been or will never be. That's hateful and shameful. If you think an artist doing a special presentation in a Spanish country where she has never been to perform after all these years and right about when she's about to release a full Spanish album for THEIR consumption ( because she's gonna need dominicansto buy her music and support her on different platform just FYI) is not of any need, then you're clearly out of touch with the music industry, and how it works.

I feel sorry for your newbie, immature and uneducated ass. We here at BBJLO, do not discriminate where Jennifer decides to perform or why. We elaborate on her performance not on the places she goes.

You're a racist troll and should be banned. JennRox/Adms please teach some rules to this "intro".
                              What!??? How am i racist!!!??? Bye. U are just looking for drama. Byeee....next please

Contributor

Apr 17, 2017#65

Dancej wrote:
                                Dancej wrote:

What!??? How am i racist!!!??? Bye. U are just looking for drama. Byeee....next please
                                Re-read your stupid posts. You can't even defend your argument. Lmao unstable, uneducated racist newbie.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 17, 2017#66

Taina Mia wrote:
                                  sarahs wrote:

All his divorces. ;)
                                  Looks like a religious tattoo.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#67

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Apr 18, 2017#68

The performance didn't work with Marc this time, her playback was too obvious, seem like it was the same prerecorded track at the Grammys that's weird, could be because Marc sounded really live compared to her. Love the song but imo she shouldn't even have recorded it if she can't do it live, she sounds great on No me ames so something in that range would have been better

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Apr 18, 2017#69

atheros wrote:
                                        :love2 :love2 :love2

12K11,426
                                        Contributor
                                        12K11,426

Apr 18, 2017#70

She looked great and I love the new outfits. Wish we had some good quality video tho - I hate these short LQ IG videos.

46K3,605
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,605

Apr 18, 2017#71

atheros wrote:
                                            I love this pic!

14K6,346
                                            Contributor
                                            14K6,346

Apr 18, 2017#72

that's the guy who organized the whole thing right ? what is he saying there ?

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#73

Btw I'm in love with the last golden outift. Really amazing.

Master of Jenology

Apr 18, 2017#74

Love the intro. Its not as intense as the AMAs:

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Apr 18, 2017#75

Us weekly says that she's already back in the US she left right after the visit at the school according to them, so no video shoot in DR :(

Read more posts (52 remaining)