Contributor

Apr 02, 2017#101

BTW whoever said this was a wink to Drake is so right. This does sound like Get It Together lmao

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#102

gotti wrote:BTW whoever said this was a wink to Drake is so right. This does sound like Get It Together lmao
      That's the first thing I thought about when I heard it. Even before hearing it i felt Jen will do something after Drake replaced her.

20K7,822
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,822

Apr 02, 2017#103

moejlo wrote:
        jenNY88 wrote:Can't wait to hear it ! :clap
        As i said before i feel this gonna be both version spanish and english . Will drop it next week
        I feel like you say it for 3 months or so :ROFL:

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Apr 02, 2017#104

I hope she's gonna drop this on Friday but it needs a video together. I could wait a bit more if that meant a dual release in iTunes and Vevo, because she's good with streaming in YouTube so she has to take advantage of the hype and buzz of the 1st week for better chart peaks.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#105

CosTaSsSs wrote:I hope she's gonna drop this on Friday but it needs a video together. I could wait a bit more if that meant a dual release in iTunes and Vevo, because she's good with streaming in YouTube so she has to take advantage of the hype and buzz of the 1st week for better chart peaks.
            I believe will get smth next week . But im confused whether english or spanish or maybe both as someone said dual

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Apr 02, 2017#106

They must release this (with radio deal) this Friday to get a summer smash.

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Apr 02, 2017#107

mEm wrote:They must release this (with radio deal) this Friday to get a summer smash.
                She'll need at least a month to gain momentum, so as long as they release it by the end of April, it's all good.

I'm talking about overseas, of course, it's not realistic to expect it to be a hit in the US.

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Apr 02, 2017#108

Hopefully everything will be on point this time, and please Jen... no more older photoshoots as single covers. lol She really needs to make things clear about her releases tho. Having two singles released at the same time could create confusion, unless both are hit material. Therefore, she needs to make things clear about which album or era are coming sooner... is it the Spanish era, the English or both?

Just imagine if she could release "Us" and "Bailame" at the same time. It could be such a huge smash period for her. Like Josh said the dual release it such a smart and creative idea. This could be a huge era if she could do both Spanish and English music in one album.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#109

I just want it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Apr 02, 2017#110

She ALWAYS films the video after the song is released
                      I guess they are never sure whether people will like/buy/stream the song or not, so they release it first, and then if the reaction is good, they film the video. But in this case, when the video is be ready, the song will be forgotten and the hype is gone

She just needs a good strategy and she must stick with it. I feel like Jen's team never has a plan.
                      Filming the music video before the release date, promotion, teasers and everything...

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#111

mEm wrote:She ALWAYS films the video after the song is released
                        I guess they are never sure whether people will like/buy/stream the song or not, so they release it first, and then if the reaction is good, they film the video. But in this case, when the video will be ready, the song will be forgotten and the hype is gone
                        We said the same for AYM, and the video has 430m+ views on Vevo. We should just wait and see. I hope that they'll release the song and the video together.

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Apr 02, 2017#112

You talk like we have this song lol The fact is that we have no idea when they will release it lol

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Apr 02, 2017#113

chrisjlover wrote:
                            mEm wrote:She ALWAYS films the video after the song is released
                            I guess they are never sure whether people will like/buy/stream the song or not, so they release it first, and then if the reaction is good, they film the video. But in this case, when the video will be ready, the song will be forgotten and the hype is gone
                            We said the same for AYM, and the video has 430m+ views on Vevo. We should just wait and see. I hope that they'll release the song and the video together.
                            I know, but AYM could be way bigger, if they actually did something with it.
                            Jen didn't tour radio stations, no radio interviews, no performances (besides that little American Idol performance)
                            It was big in Europe, because the song was great and the song is by her. Its amazing what the song did with no promo in Europe.
                            So this time, they MUST do something, Europe, Japan etc..

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#114

Luka711 wrote:You talk like we have this song lol The fact is that we have no idea when they will release it lol
                              Lol true but she really cant do this to us . She is such a teaser

Intro to Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#115

I feel this song needs to be released. No features. Just her. I think what would work would releasing this single and her lead single with her Spanish album on iTunes for pre order. It'll do wonders for her. We will be at ease to know that the Spanish album is indeed on its way and not just talks. Her English single should be released with a radio deal. Ppl want her music and we saw her two singles sky rocket to the top ten on iTunes last year. With all this Drake drama. Release material while she's hot and the public clearly wants her. It's just radio not supporting her and her team sometimes messing up. When ppl wanted Spanish music. She gave us English singles..when we wanted Urban music she gave us Live it up(good song tho lol) When urban music finally came (AKA) public moved on. She needs to come in while it's hot. I think she is planning a English album but she's waiting to see to see if she can do Super Bowel next year. I want her to hold off the album and use the super bowl platform to promote that when it happens.

Intro to Jenology

Apr 02, 2017#116

Sounds like a SMASH!!! :confetti

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 03, 2017#117

gotti wrote:BTW whoever said this was a wink to Drake is so right. This does sound like Get It Together lmao
                                    That was me. I see you Jen. :bow :cool:

Intro to Jenology

Apr 03, 2017#118

I refuse to get too excited at the moment before we have more news, BUT this sounds like it could be a beast!

Master of Jenology

Apr 04, 2017#119

i hate the waiting game.

Contributor

Apr 04, 2017#120

That third "Could it be uuuuUUuuuuss" needs to go. Why can't she stay in her range?

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 04, 2017#121

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:That third "Could it be uuuuUUuuuuss" needs to go. Why can't she stay in her range?
                                            That's Skrillex & Diplo's sound style, their signature for the track :cool:

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 04, 2017#122

lucinda wrote:
                                              RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:That third "Could it be uuuuUUuuuuss" needs to go. Why can't she stay in her range?
                                              That's Skrillex & Diplo's sound style, their signature for the track :cool:
                                              Really? I dont see any problem with her hitting that range . Tbh i can hit it why couldnt she :twisted:

Apr 04, 2017#123

I dont know if it s reliable but as i predicted the song might feature jbalvin

http://www.spettakolo.it/2017/04/02/cou ... anteprima/

12K1,502
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                12K1,502

Apr 04, 2017#124

Why are people thinking she's gonna release it on Friday its a just a snippet of a song she's working on we probably won't get a new album till next year

Contributor

Apr 04, 2017#125

I have to agree on this.

It's probably the only thing that irks me from the whole clip. It sounds forced and out of place. I don't like it. She won't be able to sing this part live. It would be a "Let's Get Loud" high note tea.

Read more posts (164 remaining)