Intro to Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#76

This sounds like the perfect follow-up to Aint Your Mama. Hopefully it gets released soon so she can capitalize on the European success of AYM!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#77

moejlo wrote:
      Mille Backer wrote:
      moejlo wrote:NOS feat J balvin
      US feat Skrillex
      In spanish is "nosostros"...
      Oh yeah my bad
      Nós is in portuguese!

20K7,822
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,822

Mar 31, 2017#78

What if she teased us and we're not getting this anytime soon ?? LOL

But seriously, they need to get it together and release sth finally !

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#79

This snippet sounds good but i'll wait for the full song and then i'll judge it.

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Mar 31, 2017#80

Sounds good! :cheer

Maybe a bit too simple and repetitive, so I hope they are going to re-write the chorus.

And I'm not sure whether she can sing that part live...

Love Make the World Go Round was also a bit too repetitive IMO.

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#81

Sounds good!

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Mar 31, 2017#82

Jason "Poo Bear" Boyd was also in the studio!!
                Poo Bear is Producer and vocal producer, he is best known for being one of Justin Bieber's main collaborators, having co-written many of Bieber's hits (including Where Are Ü Now, What Do You Mean?, Company and All That Matters).

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#83

rafaelsalguero wrote:Jason "Poo Bear" Boyd was also in the studio!!
                  Poo Bear is Producer and vocal producer, he is best known for being one of Justin Bieber's main collaborators, having co-written many of Bieber's hits (including Where Are Ü Now, What Do You Mean?, Company and All That Matters).
                  Yeah I said that earlier. Lately he's been working a lot with JBalvin so that might be a hint that he will be on one of the versions of the song if our speculations are correct :D

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Mar 31, 2017#84

Maybe this is for J.Balvin, but I hope Jennifer keeps working with Skillrex & Poo Bear for her next álbum !!!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#85

rafaelsalguero wrote:Maybe this is for J.Balvin, but I hope Jennifer keeps working with Skillrex & Poo Bear for her next álbum !!!
                      She would mention him too, dont be silly!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#86

shit I thought this was an april fools joke when I came in. I was all ready to be dissapointed. :lol: But this is exciting it has that same clapping beat like AYM it sounds promising but I hope they do more with the beat and not just keep it the same the entire song. :confetti That only really works if you have an amazing beat like GR with the horns. But I like what I hear, this can really turn out great if they push it to the next level. And by the looks of it, it doesn't seem to be in finished format which is great because they should really put everything they have into it. Jen her next on the floor is coming. Come to think of it she's due for a global smash :cheer

IYHML (6 years later) >>>> GR (6 years later)>>>>>OTF(6 years later)>>> Could be US!!! :cheer :love2

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#87

i wouldn't mind 6 massive spanish singles and 6 single material english songs for a complete spanish/english album

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#88

This 15 sec snippet gives me so much life... cant wait
                            Give US that summerjam mama :rockon :rockon :rockon

Master of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#89

MiggaLo wrote:i wouldn't mind 6 massive spanish singles and 6 single material english songs for a complete spanish/english album

That would be nice

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#90

The little snipped sounds very promising :dance2 I can't wait to hear the full song! Hopefully it really will be released soon (our soon, not Jen's) ;) I'm ready for some new music :woot Bring it on Jen :cheer

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#91

Overexposed wrote:This sounds like the perfect follow-up to Aint Your Mama. Hopefully it gets released soon so she can capitalize on the European success of AYM!
                                  that was exactly my thought

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#92

and if it doesn't i guaranteed it'll be number one on the hot dance club songs

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#93

aint your mama - American Idol single
                                      love make the world go round - Somos orlando single
                                      olvidame y pega la vuelta - Latin grammy single
                                      chegaste - Roberto christmas tv special single

i wonder what single could this be?

anyway, sounds like a bop! <3

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#94

This snippet sounds really good, I hope we can listen to it soon !

Master of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#95

No news :argh ?
                                          Want to hear this. I don't want another Get It Together.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#96

Can't wait to hear it ! :clap

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#97

jenNY88 wrote:Can't wait to hear it ! :clap
                                              As i said before i feel this gonna be both version spanish and english . Will drop it next week

Intro to Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#98

moejlo wrote:
                                                As i said before i feel this gonna be both version spanish and english . Will drop it next week
                                                I highly doubt a Spanish version of the song is gunna come out. I think she met skrillex and liked his sound when working with J BALVIN so JLo decided to work on some new songs with him. J BALVIN will probably be featured on a song from JLOS Spanish album

Intro to Jenology

Apr 01, 2017#99

moejlo wrote:
                                                  If it is true, I´ll be happy! I love versions! :love2 Ojalá así fuera, yo estaría muy feliz. ¡Me gustan las versiones! :love2

Contributor

Apr 02, 2017#100

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

As I said before, I believe this will be a dual album. One disc in English, and one in Spanish. There's just really no point of releasing two albums seperately and letting one or the other flop. The Spanish won't sell that well, so why not sell it together and release two singles at the same time like Beyonce did with "I Am.. Sasha Fierce". She can release one for the Spanish market, and one for English. The album would do so much better, and the era would be massive due to both markets.
                                                    That's genius if she does this, especially with streaming counting towards sales now.

Read more posts (189 remaining)