New Song: "(Could It Be) US?" (prod. by Skillrex)

New Song: "(Could It Be) US?" (prod. by Skillrex)

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Mar 31, 2017#1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Reminds me Waiting For Tonight, but with 2017 sound!
    Her "how deep is your love" is coming.
    Now THIS is a something that she should be recording.
    No more boring Spanish ballads produced by Marc Anthony!
    Jen finally giving us what we want!
    SUMMER SMASH IS COMING

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#2

YAS

23K5,924
      Doctor of Jenology
      23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#3

"Us" is probably the title.

Love IT! Dance-Lo is coming! :woot

14K6,346
        Contributor
        14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#4

^sound good but I don't recognize her voice.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#5

Didn't we wait for Spanish album? Maybe she will release Spanish album and then a new English single.

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Mar 31, 2017#6

2000 - Waiting For Tonight
              2011 - On The Floor
              2017 - US

This sounds huge, could be even bigger than On The Floor imo.

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#7

lol mem is excited, let's wait for the full song tho.

16K4,305
                Contributor
                16K4,305

Mar 31, 2017#8

daisylo wrote:lol mem is excited, let's wait for the full song tho.
                  I'm so sick of those boring ballads, its been a while since we last heard a song like this from her.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#9

And she'll probably say "what a beautiful song, let's put Pitbull on it."

Intro to Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#10

Can someone identify who's the guy beside Tiana???

14K6,346
                      Contributor
                      14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#11

jloverinfinity wrote:Can someone identify who's the guy beside Tiana???
                        Benny
                        mEm wrote:
                        daisylo wrote:lol mem is excited, let's wait for the full song tho.
                        I'm so sick of those boring ballads, its been a while since we last heard a song like this from her.

I get it :D

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#12

:love2 :love2 :confetti :love2 :dance2 :woot :cheer

Thank god she didnt hashtag SOON.. lool i dnt like it when she does that cz it means NOT soon loool... cnt wait for this sounds great.

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#13

Never thought these two would work together.

Sounds like a Summer smash I've been waiting for. Drop it NEXT WEEK. With a radio deal.

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#14

Sounds incredible! :woot

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Mar 31, 2017#15

nixy1991 wrote:Never thought these two would work together.

Sounds like a Summer smash I've been waiting for. Drop it NEXT WEEK. With a radio deal.
                                Dropping it next week with radio deal and then filming a video ----> summer smash

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#16

Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

As I said before, I believe this will be a dual album. One disc in English, and one in Spanish. There's just really no point of releasing two albums seperately and letting one or the other flop. The Spanish won't sell that well, so why not sell it together and release two singles at the same time like Beyonce did with "I Am.. Sasha Fierce". She can release one for the Spanish market, and one for English. The album would do so much better, and the era would be massive due to both markets.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#17

I'm happy she's giving us a new English-language single, but this sounds generic and boring as fuck.

23K5,924
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    23K5,924

Mar 31, 2017#18

Imagine a dual album with like 11 tracks in English and 11 in Spanish. :love HUGE!

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#19

chrisjlover wrote:And she'll probably say "what a beautiful song, let's put Pitbull on it."
                                        (Cries myself to sleep*)

Let us do a virtual chain prayer. #GoAwayPitbull

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2017#20

chrisjlover wrote:And she'll probably say "what a beautiful song, let's put Pitbull on it."

Oh god no! :argh If she does get a rapper she should get a female.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#21

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

As I said before, I believe this will be a dual album. One disc in English, and one in Spanish. There's just really no point of releasing two albums seperately and letting one or the other flop. The Spanish won't sell that well, so why not sell it together and release two singles at the same time like Beyonce did with "I Am.. Sasha Fierce". She can release one for the Spanish market, and one for English. The album would do so much better, and the era would be massive due to both markets.
                                            she said Spanish album and 1 or 2 English Songs during the year just 2/3 weeks ago.

Contributor

Mar 31, 2017#22

nixy1991 wrote:Imagine a dual album with like 11 tracks in English and 11 in Spanish. :love HUGE!
                                              Exactly!

It would make more sense this way. Even 6 tracks per album with a total of 12 tracks, with additional bonuses in special editions for a total of 14-16 songs altogether.

Mar 31, 2017#23

daisylo wrote:
                                                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Sounds good, but from the clip the production sounds kind of generic. But I'll wait til I hear it in full. Sounds promising.

she said Spanish album and 1 or 2 English Songs during the year.
                                                She says a lot of things just like she said she helped write "Get It Together", was going to collaborate with different global artists 2 years ago, was going to drop a single months ago, etc.

Things always change, and I never believe anything she says until it's official from the label anyway.

:JenSpeechless

20K7,821
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                20K7,821

Mar 31, 2017#24

Sounds global ! Lol

Wonder what they're planning, cuz releasing Spanish and English single at the same time is not the best idea imo.

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Mar 31, 2017#25

^ right.. just don't expect something and then act all disappointed as usual when she announced something else from the start.

Read more posts (264 remaining)