12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Mar 24, 2017#226

Just goes to show how biased critics are and how their opinion means shit. :coffee

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Mar 24, 2017#227

lmao that doesn't even sound like him not even a little bit, I could understand that they would think it's some guy singing but Drake ?

by the way the video that had all the snippets of their song put together on youtube was deleted by his label, not sure if that mean anything. .

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#228

Oh shit does someone still have the clip? I was going to try and create a low quality version with part of her vocals to the full one :ROFL: #ThirstIsReal

And lol my friend thought it was drake singing the IFYHML chorus. I think it's the original one just distorted.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#229

daisylo wrote: by the way the video that had all the snippets of their song put together on youtube was deleted by his label, not sure if that mean anything. .

Wow, damn.. His label is playing sharply, even with some LQ snippet with Jenn... :jenshocked

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#230

daisylo wrote:lmao that doesn't even sound like him not even a little bit, I could understand that they would think it's some guy singing but Drake ?

by the way the video that had all the snippets of their song put together on youtube was deleted by his label, not sure if that mean anything. .
            They deleted mine from IG too. %)

So who is originally singing iyhmy on TF?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#231

Drake is so overrated. Why are they trying to show him like some lyrical poet that created new music genre :lol
              I only love Take Care and One Dance, and I think I would love GIT with Jen.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#232

‪Drake Talks About Jennifer Lopez Breakup On ‘More Life’ http://heavy.com/music/2017/03/drake-ta ... ore-life/‬

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#233

2017/03/13 - 29,983
                  2017/03/14 - 31,288
                  2017/03/15 - 30,298
                  2017/03/16 - 29,375
                  2017/03/17 - 32,707
                  2017/03/18 - 37,880
                  2017/03/19 - 43,878
                  2017/03/20 - 42,671

Total views: 73,656,576
                  Expected to hit 80,000,000 on: 2017/09/22

The effect on the music video. Thank you Drake! :cool:

14K6,346
                  Contributor
                  14K6,346

Mar 24, 2017#234

Taina Mia wrote: They deleted mine from IG too. %)

So who is originally singing iyhmy on TF?
                    It's Jen's version he pitched down her voice
                    jennylo86 wrote:
                    Wow, damn.. His label is playing sharply, even with some LQ snippet with Jenn... :jenshocked
                    yeah they don't play you can't really find any of his song on youtube, just on his official page, also it took them long enough they only started deleting them when the album was out.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#235

Contributor

Mar 24, 2017#236

Omfg^^ :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 26, 2017#237

Taina Mia wrote:
                          He's running a high ''teenage fever'' :lol:

14K6,346
                          Contributor
                          14K6,346

Mar 26, 2017#238

love that

and.. :lol:

Master of Jenology

Apr 09, 2017#239

I post this here cuz the topic is locked.
                              So it seems like I was right somehow. The girl seemed off to me since her first complain. Jealous.
                              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... Smith.html

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Apr 09, 2017#240

So it debuted at #35 on the Hot 100.

Better than Get It Together (#45).

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Aug 09, 2017#241

Live version he sings the IYHML part

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Aug 09, 2017#242

IYHML is such a classic. :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#243

I miss DraLo :cry
                                      Daisy, does he ever release alternative versions of his songs? I wish we could hear Get it Together with Jen.

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#244

Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart

14K6,346
                                        Contributor
                                        14K6,346

Aug 09, 2017#245

pitbulljlo wrote:I miss DraLo :cry
                                          Daisy, does he ever release alternative versions of his songs? I wish we could hear Get it Together with Jen.
                                          He often do it on his Ovo radio but not always, fingers crossed that he will for this one eventually.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 09, 2017#246

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

When he sings the chorus and says "I would!", ugh, I feel like he's talking to Jen. :cry :heart
                                            Same here but it's what ever she's got the Spanish album and Arod now :clap

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#247

RLO wrote:
                                              JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Ugh! #DraLo would've taken the industry by storm. Jay-Z and Beyonce would had been SHOOK!

Spanish album, yes.
                                              A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry

12K11,436
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,436

Aug 09, 2017#248

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                RLO wrote:

Spanish album, yes.
                                                A-Rod, no.

A-Rod does nothing for me. He is huge in Sports, but he has no power in music or film. They just look like a celebrity couple. Drake & Jen would had been huge powercouple in music, and even Hollywood. I believe he's going back into acting. But what can we do. We got scraps. :cry
                                                Only thing is Drake is still a little boy that's trying to hoe around and his career takes him all over the world. A-Rod is a man, they both have families, and his career allows them to spend more time together. Jen and Drake was cute for what is was but that was never going to last.

Contributor

Aug 09, 2017#249

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                                                  JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                                  RLO wrote:

Spanish album, yes.
                                                  A-Rod, no.

Only thing is Drake is still a little boy that's trying to hoe around and his career takes him all over the world. A-Rod is a man, they both have families, and his career allows them to spend more time together. Jen and Drake was cute for what is was but that was never going to last.
                                                  Drake hoes around, and A-Rod is what? :lol
                                                  A-Rod is well known in the celebrity world as being a Hollywood thot. Yet, he was a grown ass man.

But I will agree on family.
                                                  Drake is still more popular and more respected, although much younger, with a huge following.

I guess it's old news now. I wish they made it work. "J-Rod" does nothing for her career. Only in her mind she believes people are interested.

20K7,827
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  20K7,827

Aug 09, 2017#250

At least Arod is not hanging out with prostitutes while being with Jen ...
                                                    lol

Read more posts (20 remaining)