JLo/Stephen Dorff uncensored Blood/wine scene

JLo/Stephen Dorff uncensored Blood/wine scene

Intro to Jenology

Jan 23, 2017#1

Just curious about rumors of an unreleased love scene that was shot between Jennifer and Stephen Dorff in Blood and Wine. I've read where some people claim to have seen the footage in test screenings, but I was wondering if anyone can verify a) whether the scene actually exists, and b) is there any way to see the footage?

Thanks for any info on this.

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Jan 23, 2017#2

The scene exist Jen talked about it a couple of times and no pretty sure it has never been released.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 23, 2017#3

interesting I didn't even know a scene like that existed.

Contributor

Jan 24, 2017#4

It sounds like we're missing out!
          It was a big love scene. It was a big, naked love scene. I don't want my mother and father to see Blood and Wine.
          - Jen

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2017#5

It's not the first time:

-in ''Maid in Manhattan'' they deleted the sex scene because she was too sexy for that kind of movie;
            -in ''The boy next door'' they reshoot the sex scene because it was too revealing...

Anyway the scene from ''Blood & Wine'' is on DVD Extras :)

14K6,346
            Contributor
            14K6,346

Jan 24, 2017#6

^ yeah no it's was a sample romcom love scene..

The scene isn't in the Blood & Wine DVD extras, the DVD was released years later and nothing like that is on it you know it would have been online immediately.

I wish Jen had done the audio commentary with them, I wonder if they asked her.

*Commentary with Bob Rafelson
              *Scene Specific Commentary with Jack Nicholson, Steven Dorf and Michael Caine
              *Making of Featurette: Genesis & The Characters
              *The Job of Acting: On Jack Nicholson, On Michael Caine, & On Bob Rafelson
              *Bob and Jack: A Life-Long Dialogue
              *Deleted Scenes: Introduction by Director Bob Rafelson, Jason and Alex Drive, Alex Lying on the Floor,
              Smelling of the Sea, In a Coma, Poker Game, Boat at Anchor, Finding Jason, Phone Call, & Screaming at the Sky
              *Theatrical Trailer
              *Black Widow Trailer
              *Special Feature participants

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Jan 24, 2017#7

lucinda wrote:-in ''The boy next door'' they reshoot the sex scene because it was too revealing...
                Actually, Cohen said they re-shot the sex scene in TBND because it was too tame.

She had 3 lawyers on set that day. :lol

http://collider.com/rob-cohen-the-boy-n ... interview/

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2017#8

I'm wondering about who's talking :D

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Jan 24, 2017#9

Oliver Stone.

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 24, 2017#10

Except that she does show her tits in U-Turn, if I remember correctly?

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Jan 24, 2017#11

She does. I guess she agreed to it later on.

What kind of CREEP asks an actress to strip for him during an AUDITION? Makes me sick.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 24, 2017#12

JLo needs to go nude in another movies before going 60 cause after that...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 26, 2017#13

lucinda wrote:I'm wondering about who's talking :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 26, 2017#14

Oliver stone is good director but I can see why she hated working with him .He's a sexiest pig!

Intro to Jenology

Mar 24, 2017#15

171 EXT. ROAD - DAY

Jason is running down the road, his face contorted.

172 EXT. BEACH - DAY

Jason keeps running onto the sand. He kicks off his shoes and plunges into the water and swims. Swims until he's exhausted and gasping. He tips his head back in the water and screams his grief to the pitiless sky.

173 EXT. STREET - NIGHT

A truck pulls over, Jason swings down and waves goodbye.

174 EXT. CONDO - NIGHT

Jason appears, walking down the street. He looks into the garage. Seeing Alex's Cadillac, he smiles a tight smile.

175 INT. CONDO - NIGHT

Jason unlocks the door and starts turning of f the alarm before the door is wide enough open to trip the delay. The lights are off. He closes the door and starts up the stairs. IN THE HALLWAY His hand goes into his pocket as he advances on the master bedroom. He takes out his knife.

176 INT. MASTER BEDROOM - NIGHT

He moves toward the bed.

JASON: Wake up, Alex. I want to see your face.

The sheets stir. Jason raises his knife to strike. But it isn't Alex in the bed, it's Gabriella. She lets out a strangled scream. He whips the sheet off her with his other hand. She's naked.

GABRIELLA: Jason! (her eyes on his knife) Don't hurt me. Please.

JASON: Where is he?

GABRIELLA: He went to get you! He's not coming back until tomorrow.

She timidly pulls the sheet over her body. Jason yanks it off her so hard it flaps loose from the corners. He touches her belly with the length of his knife, the blade flat to her skin. She freezes.

JASON: His car's here.

GABRIELLA: It's been here since he went to Napa.

JASON: I keep hearing about Napa. Did you ever call him there?

She shakes her head.

JASON: You don't know where he was.

She swallows to clear her voice. Her eyes haven't left the knife.

GABRIELLA: Why would he lie to me?

Ever so lightly Jason's fingertips find her skin.

JASON: You didn't waste any time, did you? You moved right in.

GABRIELLA: You don't need the knife. Put the knife down.

She knows men and children well enough to demand, not beg. Jason has almost forgotten he still has the knife against her. He lifts it and folds it and puts it away.

JASON: I'm going to wait for him, and I'm going to kill him.

His hand drifts along her body. She doesn't resist.

GABRIELLA: They'll lock you up.

JASON: Yeah.

GABRIELLA: 'Away from the sky and the air and the sea and the current running against the wind?' That was a very beautiful letter.

Jason moves onto the bed, on his knees beside her.

JASON: Did you show it to him? You two have a laugh about it?

GABRIELLA: I never mentioned it.

Jason's hand curves around her throat, a caress, a threat.

JASON: Did you tell him how to find us?

Gabriella knocks his hand away from her throat.

GABRIELLA: No. He wasn't interested, he didn't care.

JASON: Sure, he did.

GABRIELLA: He was glad she left.

Jason lies down alongside her.

JASON: He had us followed.

GABRIELLA: W-why?

He shrugs; he doesn't trust her.

GABRIELLA: How do you know?

She thinks grief has driven him crazy, and he sees that.

JASON: I'm not crazy.

Gabriella lays her hand over his on the bed, to comfort him.

GABRIELLA: ... I'm so very sorry about what happened to your mother.

His hand skitters away and lights on her ribs.

JASON: Her loss, your gain.

Furious, Gabriella forgets her caution. She slaps him hard enough to throw his head sideways. Jason rolls on top of her and pins her down.

JASON: Her home, her bed -- her life.

He lowers his mouth to Gabriella's neck. His kiss is surprisingly gentle. His knee works her legs apart.

GABRIELLA: Don't do this for revenge.

JASON: Let's finish what we started.

Slowly, he kisses her. She lets her mouth respond: a sweet kiss, in spite of the circumstances. His fingers scissor her nipple.

JASON: Just don't tell me that you love me.

He peels off his T-shirt.

GABRIELLA: (in a whisper) I love you.

He gives her a hard look. She holds his gaze and pushes his jeans down until he finally kicks them off and they're both naked. They begin to make love.

GABRIELLA: Wait.

Jason doesn't understand. She gently pushes him back.

GABRIELLA: This way.

She turns on her stomach and guides him back into her. Jason moves now rapidly.

GABRIELLA: Slowly.

Her hand on his ass guides the pace. She hasn't had a young man in a long time.

GABRIELLA: (IN SPANISH) What are you doing to me? (IN ENGLISH) Don't come, not yet.

They move as one, their passion enveloping them. He makes her come first. Then, when her body flattens, he also comes and he's lying on top of her, his face alongside hers, their breath gentling. Finally, they lie side by side.

GABRIELLA: Will you get me a towel? With warm water.

He kisses her and gets up. If she didn't love him before, she does now.

177 INT. THE BATHROOM

While he runs the water to warm it, he looks at himself naked in the mirror. His face crumples. He no longer knows what he's doing.

178 INT. MASTER BEDROOM

He brings the towel back to Gabriella, who wipes herself. Her mood, too, has sobered.

GABRIELLA: (after a moment) Are you going to kill me, too?

JASON: (REPELLED) No!

GABRIELLA: You'll have to. I'll know. I'll be a witness. I'll know you planned it.

JASON: Would you do that?

GABRIELLA: (SOFTLY) I like you too much to let you kill him.

Jason starts to put on his clothes.

GABRIELLA: I need him, Jason.

JASON: (FURIOUS) You don't -- you don't!

GABRIELLA: I'm not going back to Caracas! You don't know how we live there.

She pulls the pillow in front of her to hide her nakedness. He touches her shoulder; she shrugs him away.

GABRIELLA: (GROWING FRANTIC) You have to leave now, Jason.

JASON: What are you talking about? This is my home. I'm home.

She stares at him. His face is set. She can't persuade him. Jason thinks of his next step, a plan.

GABRIELLA: (COLDLY) This is not your room, though, is it.

Jason starts toward the door.

JASON: You're never going to marry him, Gabriella.

GABRIELLA: Watch me.

He closes the door with a solid CLICK. She starts to cry, and still crying, she pulls the sheets off the bed, she has to change the sheets.

179 INT. HALLWAY - NIGHT

Jason leans against the wall, his eyes squeezed shut, listening to her CRY.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 25, 2017#16

nixy1991 wrote:
                                  lucinda wrote:-in ''The boy next door'' they reshoot the sex scene because it was too revealing...
                                  Actually, Cohen said they re-shot the sex scene in TBND because it was too tame.

She had 3 lawyers on set that day. :lol

http://collider.com/rob-cohen-the-boy-n ... interview/
                                  oh i never knew that, very interesting...I like that she did not want to do it first...and it don't believe it had to be thaaaaaat sexy, but now in understand it more
                                  but this scene is all the press talked about and in a way that wasn't nice

Intro to Jenology

Oct 26, 2017#17

EricSkora wrote:171 EXT. ROAD - DAY

Jason is running down the road, his face contorted.

172 EXT. BEACH - DAY

Jason keeps running onto the sand. He kicks off his shoes and plunges into the water and swims. Swims until he's exhausted and gasping. He tips his head back in the water and screams his grief to the pitiless sky.

173 EXT. STREET - NIGHT

A truck pulls over, Jason swings down and waves goodbye.

174 EXT. CONDO - NIGHT

Jason appears, walking down the street. He looks into the garage. Seeing Alex's Cadillac, he smiles a tight smile.

175 INT. CONDO - NIGHT

Jason unlocks the door and starts turning of f the alarm before the door is wide enough open to trip the delay. The lights are off. He closes the door and starts up the stairs. IN THE HALLWAY His hand goes into his pocket as he advances on the master bedroom. He takes out his knife.

176 INT. MASTER BEDROOM - NIGHT

He moves toward the bed.

JASON: Wake up, Alex. I want to see your face.

The sheets stir. Jason raises his knife to strike. But it isn't Alex in the bed, it's Gabriella. She lets out a strangled scream. He whips the sheet off her with his other hand. She's naked.

GABRIELLA: Jason! (her eyes on his knife) Don't hurt me. Please.

JASON: Where is he?

GABRIELLA: He went to get you! He's not coming back until tomorrow.

She timidly pulls the sheet over her body. Jason yanks it off her so hard it flaps loose from the corners. He touches her belly with the length of his knife, the blade flat to her skin. She freezes.

JASON: His car's here.

GABRIELLA: It's been here since he went to Napa.

JASON: I keep hearing about Napa. Did you ever call him there?

She shakes her head.

JASON: You don't know where he was.

She swallows to clear her voice. Her eyes haven't left the knife.

GABRIELLA: Why would he lie to me?

Ever so lightly Jason's fingertips find her skin.

JASON: You didn't waste any time, did you? You moved right in.

GABRIELLA: You don't need the knife. Put the knife down.

She knows men and children well enough to demand, not beg. Jason has almost forgotten he still has the knife against her. He lifts it and folds it and puts it away.

JASON: I'm going to wait for him, and I'm going to kill him.

His hand drifts along her body. She doesn't resist.

GABRIELLA: They'll lock you up.

JASON: Yeah.

GABRIELLA: 'Away from the sky and the air and the sea and the current running against the wind?' That was a very beautiful letter.

Jason moves onto the bed, on his knees beside her.

JASON: Did you show it to him? You two have a laugh about it?

GABRIELLA: I never mentioned it.

Jason's hand curves around her throat, a caress, a threat.

JASON: Did you tell him how to find us?

Gabriella knocks his hand away from her throat.

GABRIELLA: No. He wasn't interested, he didn't care.

JASON: Sure, he did.

GABRIELLA: He was glad she left.

Jason lies down alongside her.

JASON: He had us followed.

GABRIELLA: W-why?

He shrugs; he doesn't trust her.

GABRIELLA: How do you know?

She thinks grief has driven him crazy, and he sees that.

JASON: I'm not crazy.

Gabriella lays her hand over his on the bed, to comfort him.

GABRIELLA: ... I'm so very sorry about what happened to your mother.

His hand skitters away and lights on her ribs.

JASON: Her loss, your gain.

Furious, Gabriella forgets her caution. She slaps him hard enough to throw his head sideways. Jason rolls on top of her and pins her down.

JASON: Her home, her bed -- her life.

He lowers his mouth to Gabriella's neck. His kiss is surprisingly gentle. His knee works her legs apart.

GABRIELLA: Don't do this for revenge.

JASON: Let's finish what we started.

Slowly, he kisses her. She lets her mouth respond: a sweet kiss, in spite of the circumstances. His fingers scissor her nipple.

JASON: Just don't tell me that you love me.

He peels off his T-shirt.

GABRIELLA: (in a whisper) I love you.

He gives her a hard look. She holds his gaze and pushes his jeans down until he finally kicks them off and they're both naked. They begin to make love.

GABRIELLA: Wait.

Jason doesn't understand. She gently pushes him back.

GABRIELLA: This way.

She turns on her stomach and guides him back into her. Jason moves now rapidly.

GABRIELLA: Slowly.

Her hand on his ass guides the pace. She hasn't had a young man in a long time.

GABRIELLA: (IN SPANISH) What are you doing to me? (IN ENGLISH) Don't come, not yet.

They move as one, their passion enveloping them. He makes her come first. Then, when her body flattens, he also comes and he's lying on top of her, his face alongside hers, their breath gentling. Finally, they lie side by side.

GABRIELLA: Will you get me a towel? With warm water.

He kisses her and gets up. If she didn't love him before, she does now.

177 INT. THE BATHROOM

While he runs the water to warm it, he looks at himself naked in the mirror. His face crumples. He no longer knows what he's doing.

178 INT. MASTER BEDROOM

He brings the towel back to Gabriella, who wipes herself. Her mood, too, has sobered.

GABRIELLA: (after a moment) Are you going to kill me, too?

JASON: (REPELLED) No!

GABRIELLA: You'll have to. I'll know. I'll be a witness. I'll know you planned it.

JASON: Would you do that?

GABRIELLA: (SOFTLY) I like you too much to let you kill him.

Jason starts to put on his clothes.

GABRIELLA: I need him, Jason.

JASON: (FURIOUS) You don't -- you don't!

GABRIELLA: I'm not going back to Caracas! You don't know how we live there.

She pulls the pillow in front of her to hide her nakedness. He touches her shoulder; she shrugs him away.

GABRIELLA: (GROWING FRANTIC) You have to leave now, Jason.

JASON: What are you talking about? This is my home. I'm home.

She stares at him. His face is set. She can't persuade him. Jason thinks of his next step, a plan.

GABRIELLA: (COLDLY) This is not your room, though, is it.

Jason starts toward the door.

JASON: You're never going to marry him, Gabriella.

GABRIELLA: Watch me.

He closes the door with a solid CLICK. She starts to cry, and still crying, she pulls the sheets off the bed, she has to change the sheets.

179 INT. HALLWAY - NIGHT

Jason leans against the wall, his eyes squeezed shut, listening to her CRY.
                                    That's it!! Do you have the full script?

I've told this story before on various forums, but I attended a test screening of this film in 1996. The audience were reacting well until this scene came on. It elicited laughter - which was not the filmmakers intention - mainly for its poor staging and cheesy dialogue. Like when Jen interupts their lovemaking, tells him to get behind her and presents on all fours. It seemed like a scene that belonged in a different film altogether.

That test screening reaction is probably the reason why it was cut. Which is a shame, because in hindsight it's one of the two scenes I'd love to re-visit, given how famous she went on to be.

The other nude scene was cut as well, which was a surprise as it wasn't badly received like the sex scene. It was a good, erotic scene that fit with the tone of the film. I guess it was taken out to get a better rating. It was at the start of the film with Jack Nicholson, and he was sucking her breasts.

If you have the full script I would love to read how that scene was written.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 27, 2017#18

jenNY88 wrote:Oliver stone is good director but I can see why she hated working with him .He's a sexiest pig!
                                      Somebody, post the clip again!! Please :)

Intro to Jenology

Oct 27, 2017#19

Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                        jenNY88 wrote:Oliver stone is good director but I can see why she hated working with him .He's a sexiest pig!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#20

Tony D wrote:
                                          Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                          Thank you!!!
                                          Are you guys sure she is referring to Oliver Stone? She did actually show her tits and that movie.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Oct 29, 2017#21

Jloveandjlo wrote:
                                            Thank you!!!
                                            Are you guys sure she is referring to Oliver Stone? She did actually show her tits and that movie.

yeah she talked about the casting process of Uturn a few years ago and it was a similar story how he treated her like shit she left and he called her back to apologizes and she did an other audition I guess she forgot that she did show them :p

Intro to Jenology

Mar 03, 2019#22

Intro to Jenology

Dec 26, 2020#23

Found a couple pics from the scene.